Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? 10:32 - Sep 17 with 1578 viewshubble

I just posted in it, and suddenly it's disappeared!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 10:50 - Sep 17 with 1501 viewsBoston

Too many wines?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 10:54 - Sep 17 with 1487 viewsNorthernr

Because against my better judgement we had politics threads on here during the summer and, entirely predictably, it turns out people cannot talk politics civilly. The whole thing got aggressive, personal and nasty. A whole load of posters we never otherwise see crawled out of the woodwork. We had some pretty borderline stuff posted about Muslims, Jews etc. And my reward for facilitating that was one regular poster calling me a cnt and another one who's supposed to be a friend making a comment about me taking it up the ars.

So, frankly, fck the politics threads. I was right in the first place. If you're so desperate to talk about Keir Starmer and drag Daily Telegraph think pieces verbatim from behind a pay wall because everybody's absolutely got to read it it's so brilliant and important then there are literally 10 million other places to do that on the internet - not least The Daily fcking Telegraph.

This post has been edited by an administrator
What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 10:58 - Sep 17 with 1462 viewshubble

Oh, okay then. I thought it was a rather informative thread. There wasn't any nasty stuff in it, as far as I can recall. And that DT piece was rather good, IMHO!

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 11:01 - Sep 17 with 1445 viewsNorthernr

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 10:58 - Sep 17 by hubble

Oh, okay then. I thought it was a rather informative thread. There wasn't any nasty stuff in it, as far as I can recall. And that DT piece was rather good, IMHO!

I mean apart from anything else you can't copy entire articles out from behind a paywall and put them here so everybody can read them for free any more than you can go into a shop, steel a crate of beer and start handing them out on the street because they taste rather good IYHO.
What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 11:04 - Sep 17 with 1415 viewshubble

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 11:01 - Sep 17 by Northernr

I mean apart from anything else you can't copy entire articles out from behind a paywall and put them here so everybody can read them for free any more than you can go into a shop, steel a crate of beer and start handing them out on the street because they taste rather good IYHO.

Oh, I didn't know that. Consider me informed! I will not copy and paste entire articles again.

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 13:11 - Sep 17 with 1156 viewsTheChef

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 11:04 - Sep 17 by hubble

Oh, I didn't know that. Consider me informed! I will not copy and paste entire articles again.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:04 - Sep 17 with 981 viewsBoston

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 11:04 - Sep 17 by hubble

At least you're not bitter.

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:32 - Sep 17 with 925 viewsCroydonCaptJack

He put up a stout resistance I felt.
[Post edited 17 Sep 15:55]
Login to get fewer ads

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:49 - Sep 17 with 886 viewsR_from_afar

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:32 - Sep 17 by CroydonCaptJack

He put up a stout resistance I felt.
[Post edited 17 Sep 15:55]

Yes, he managed to grin and beer it

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:53 - Sep 17 with 843 viewsBoston

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:49 - Sep 17 by R_from_afar

He's a mild mannered chap is Hubble.

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:54 - Sep 17 with 843 viewsCateLeBonR

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:49 - Sep 17 by R_from_afar

Took it like a Manns.
[Post edited 17 Sep 15:54]
What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 12:45 - Sep 18 with 528 viewsFredManRave

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 15:53 - Sep 17 by Boston

He's a mild mannered chap is Hubble.

Probably looking a bit pale now after all this public attention for being so naughty.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 426 viewsBoston

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 12:45 - Sep 18 by FredManRave

Probably looking a bit pale now after all this public attention for being so naughty.

That's heavy, Fred.

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 266 viewsMick_S

Probably the best post in the world.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What's happened to the Winter Ale allowance thread? on 21:20 - Sep 18 with 162 viewsBristolR

At the very yeast he was being a bit craft-y but now he’s been caught on the hop and had over a barrel
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024