Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BUNDLE – Report 22:41 - Sep 15 with 6800 viewsNorthernr

BUNDLE – Report 15th Sep 2024 22:22
For the second year running at Hillsborough a largely forgettable and brutally low-quality game between Sheff Wed and QPR suddenly sprung to life in injury time – Rangers, and Alfie Lloyd, the ones to come out smiling on this occasion. 7

BUNDLE – Report on 18:20 - Sep 16 with 877 viewsOldPedro

I didn't really understand why Bannan bothered with all of the ear-cupping and gestures towards us - he thought he had won the game so why not just go and celebrate with your own fans rather than trying to wind-up the away fans.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

BUNDLE – Report on 19:34 - Sep 16 with 708 viewsParkRoyalR

Finally finally after so long our corner-kicks now carry a threat,

Great work from Dunne in winning the header, being slow to get off their keeper and creating space with his body-check for Alfie,

Alfie does'nt look like a Winger in the limited minutes I've seen him but reckon he's a far better option as a 3rd striker than say Kelman, as not without pace and has strength, desire and hopefully a goalscorers instinct.
BUNDLE – Report on 00:11 - Sep 17 with 424 viewsJigsore

what says a lot for me is the Wednesday players just stood utterly dejected, rather than running over to the ref. Besides if two of their lads weren't faffing around on the floor someone probably could have put their boot through it.

thanks for the report!

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

BUNDLE – Report on 03:07 - Sep 17 with 366 viewsrbee

Love Hevertton's goal celebration as well.
BUNDLE – Report on 05:27 - Sep 17 with 331 viewsfraserc

BUNDLE – Report on 10:16 - Sep 16 by Paddyhoops

And ladies🤦🏼‍♂️

Why are you always on about women, Stan?
BUNDLE – Report on 06:38 - Sep 17 with 278 viewsdmm

BUNDLE! It's amazing how this ecstatic cry has lived on in the school playground.

Most of us will recall it from our childhood as that clarion call for all to pile onto a seething melee of mass violence.

Well, I assume kids today still do it. It's what school breaks were made for.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024