Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 18:58 - Sep 15 with 3563 viewsSnipper

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 19:47 - Sep 15 with 3189 viewsMick_S

Double bump. This needs to go worldwide.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 20:39 - Sep 15 with 2875 viewsMick_S

To add to it all - just before AL scores, one of their players does a little excited dance. This goal gets better every time I see it.

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 20:43 - Sep 15 with 2833 viewsloftus77

That video is so utterly perfect in every way, it is untrue.

Someone said it belongs in the Louvre. Definitely. It must be preserved in a National Film Registry as being 'culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant'.
Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 20:55 - Sep 15 with 2755 viewsBakes

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 20:57 - Sep 15 with 2737 viewsMick_S

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 20:55 - Sep 15 by Bakes

๐Ÿ‘

Getting better and better.

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 08:58 - Sep 16 with 1313 viewsWokingR

Lost count of how many times I've been back for another watch of this.

Is there any Andy Sinton commentary anywhere or did they just pack up and go home after their mikes stopped working for the 20th time ?
Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:04 - Sep 16 with 1297 viewswombat

the club should put that on the big screen before the game tuesday night , comedy gold !

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:18 - Sep 16 with 1225 viewsWokingR

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:04 - Sep 16 by wombat

the club should put that on the big screen before the game tuesday night , comedy gold !

But we wouldn't be able to hear it
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:26 - Sep 16 with 1171 viewsDannyPaddox

Iโ€™m thinking an annual celebration of the goal is in order like one of those Sealed-Knot battle re-enactments.
Sorry if a Spacky, but this is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 14:01 - Sep 17 with 440 viewsToast_R

A different take on it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024