Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not biased at all! 21:50 - Sep 14 with 8529 viewsloftboy

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/333538-their-goal%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6-what

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Not biased at all! on 22:15 - Sep 14 with 6564 viewsNed_Kennedys

Apparently we were stamping, commited handball, did five fouls and sat on their keeper during those few seconds.
Soppy Northern cockwombles.
Not biased at all! on 22:37 - Sep 14 with 6320 viewsstainrods_elbow

Could their grapes be any sourer? Tee hee!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Not biased at all! on 23:05 - Sep 14 with 6178 viewskensalriser

Lost count of the number of fouls we committed before scoring. Hilarious.

That's my goal of the season no matter what happens from here in.
[Post edited 15 Sep 0:02]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Not biased at all! on 23:08 - Sep 14 with 6145 viewsstrikerace

I don't understand what their goalie was doing. He just sort of dove into the scrum leaving the net unprotected.
Not biased at all! on 23:20 - Sep 14 with 6012 viewsLblock

Not biased at all! on 23:08 - Sep 14 by strikerace

I don't understand what their goalie was doing. He just sort of dove into the scrum leaving the net unprotected.

BUNDLE!!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Not biased at all! on 06:54 - Sep 15 with 5353 viewsjoe90

https://imgur.com/lol-T9ZkJ8I

Do you think we worked on that on the training ground, haha
[Post edited 15 Sep 6:55]
Not biased at all! on 08:21 - Sep 15 with 5053 viewseastside_r

I mean now that I have seen the video, I apply my usual reasoning.

Would we have been annoyed if that had been allowed against us? I think we bloody well would.

Some of their comments are OTT but they have a point (but not 3.)
Not biased at all! on 08:45 - Sep 15 with 4896 viewsWatford_Ranger

Horrifically entitled fanbase for a club that’s done nothing. Always have been. Miserable owl-shagging weirdos.
Login to get fewer ads

Not biased at all! on 08:52 - Sep 15 with 4853 viewsWestonsuperR

This is well worth watching from 10.00 mins 😀:
Not biased at all! on 08:57 - Sep 15 with 4823 viewsGus_iom

Not biased at all! on 08:21 - Sep 15 by eastside_r

I mean now that I have seen the video, I apply my usual reasoning.

Would we have been annoyed if that had been allowed against us? I think we bloody well would.

Some of their comments are OTT but they have a point (but not 3.)

I'm pretty sure their defender clears Dunne's initial header off the line with his arm. After that, anything is game.

Lovely, lovely goal.
Not biased at all! on 09:07 - Sep 15 with 4775 viewsPaddyhoops

Not biased at all! on 08:45 - Sep 15 by Watford_Ranger

Horrifically entitled fanbase for a club that’s done nothing. Always have been. Miserable owl-shagging weirdos.

I think it’s probably a small section of their fan base chucking their dummies out of the prams.
However it does seem to be border on the Leeds syndrome of entitlement.
Big fan base , big stadium slumming it with the likes of us in tier 2.
Suck it up fellas . You ain’t going up any time soon .
Not biased at all! on 09:21 - Sep 15 with 4652 viewsLanhoop

I wondered whether it was the ref evening things up after all the mistakes he made earlier in the match to their benefit?
Not biased at all! on 10:25 - Sep 15 with 4316 viewslondonscottish

Not biased at all! on 08:52 - Sep 15 by WestonsuperR

"That might just be the scabbiest goal I have ever seen. Ever."

Yup, me too :-) :-) :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Not biased at all! on 10:46 - Sep 15 with 4197 viewsdaveB

there was a Sheff Wed fan on the tram moaning non stop about it but for me if you have VAR that goal is disallowed after waiting a good 4/5 minutes to check a penalty, a hand ball and a foul but sod VAR, it was glorious mad football and should be celebrated
Not biased at all! on 11:08 - Sep 15 with 4017 viewsStanisgod

Last time I saw a goal like that I was at Willesden County
Grammar 1st year.
[Post edited 15 Sep 11:09]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Not biased at all! on 11:27 - Sep 15 with 3862 viewsAddinall

Not biased at all! on 11:08 - Sep 15 by Stanisgod

Last time I saw a goal like that I was at Willesden County
Grammar 1st year.
[Post edited 15 Sep 11:09]

I left there in '53. At that time the balls were so heavy that Bannan's shot could not have happened. Many more goalmouth scrambles though back in those days usually in mud baths.
Not biased at all! on 12:44 - Sep 15 with 3463 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Not biased at all! on 08:52 - Sep 15 by WestonsuperR

There was a last second shot by Bannon over our bar that I am seeing for the first time what was that ? it was not mentioned in the match thread.Not sure how close it was but thankfully Nardi had climbed down from his wild celebrations to cover the net.
Going off the excellent thread this week about TV viewers around the world that equalizer tells the difference clearly its as wide as the Grand Caynon .
When SW score all the Wednesday fans turn and give the finger/fingers to our fans and we have to suck it up and take it feeling like they have won it .
When we score and go nuts there is QPR fans running over closer to their fans to return the favour its just pure mayhem and joy knowing we have pulled a point out of the fire .
Our loyal travelling fans are starting to get a lot of magic moments under Marti its long overdue
Not biased at all! on 13:00 - Sep 15 with 3376 viewsloftboy

Just watched it again and apart from a very half hearted appeal from the keeper there is absolutely no appeals for anything in the whole video from any Wednesday player which tells me the goal was good.

Not biased at all! on 13:11 - Sep 15 with 3344 viewsSnipper

I was watching Soccer Saturday on Sky, and Alan McInally was reporting our game.

He was trying to explain our equaliser, but he honestly couldn’t do it. 😂😂

He said you just have to watch it.
Not biased at all! on 13:13 - Sep 15 with 3328 viewsDannyPaddox

According to the Wednesday fans the ‘passage of play’ ie. the bundle that led to this glorious equaliser contained 119 instances of handball, 16 cases of minor assault, and most galling of all to them was how none of the officials saw Cook in the penalty area pinning down a prostrate Wednesday goalkeeper. Also unseen by referee and both his assistants was Cook then putting a sack over young Beadle’s head and with the help of someone from the bench (believed to be Michi Frey), the keeper was whisked away to a waiting vehicle outside the stadium and taken to an undefined location on the outskirts of Sheffield, possibly the edge of the Peak District. To be fair the keeper says he was treated well, given water, and bread and told by a man with a German/ Swiss accent that he was simply being held here until the goalmouth scramble was over. The sack was then taken off his head where he found himself in a bare room, with just a TV, and a box set of Poldark. Beadle said he his first thought was Poldark wasn’t his sort of thing but after watching the first couple of episodes he started to get into it - amazing costumes. In an adjoining room he could hear radio commentary of the game from Hillsborough. Eventually there was a loud cheer from what sounded like two men. The goalkeeper says the sack was put back over his head and within minutes he was in a light aircraft. Unbeknown to the pilot and two temporary captors, Beadle is an aviation buff and could tell from the sound of the engine and rotation of propeller this was a Cessna 172 Skyhawk. A four man light aircraft. A burly man then clenched him into a bear-hug whispering in his ear, “Don’t worry son nearly done”. A rope was tied around the both of them and they were lowered from the plane. Beadle says, I could hear the crowd, lots of booing but some cheering. Then I hit the ground, I could smell turf, the sack was pulled off my head and there was Cook above me smiling. Cook then ran off and joined the rest of the QPR team celebrating by the corner flag. I couldn’t work out what was going on but when I saw Barry Bannan firing the ball into the crowd I knew something bad had happened - it was then I realised they’d equalised. Sheffield Wednesday fans are saying that VAR would have picked this all up and the goal should have been disallowed. I’m not so sure.
[Post edited 16 Sep 15:30]
Not biased at all! on 14:04 - Sep 15 with 3030 viewsWestonsuperR

Not biased at all! on 12:44 - Sep 15 by CLAREMAN1995

There was a last second shot by Bannon over our bar that I am seeing for the first time what was that ? it was not mentioned in the match thread.Not sure how close it was but thankfully Nardi had climbed down from his wild celebrations to cover the net.
Going off the excellent thread this week about TV viewers around the world that equalizer tells the difference clearly its as wide as the Grand Caynon .
When SW score all the Wednesday fans turn and give the finger/fingers to our fans and we have to suck it up and take it feeling like they have won it .
When we score and go nuts there is QPR fans running over closer to their fans to return the favour its just pure mayhem and joy knowing we have pulled a point out of the fire .
Our loyal travelling fans are starting to get a lot of magic moments under Marti its long overdue

Bannon’s last min shot was direct from the kick-off, fairly good effort, just over the bar but Nardi scrambled back and had it covered. I’m not sure I’d have ever recovered if that had gone in!
Not biased at all! on 14:16 - Sep 15 with 2933 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Not biased at all! on 08:57 - Sep 15 by Gus_iom

I'm pretty sure their defender clears Dunne's initial header off the line with his arm. After that, anything is game.

Lovely, lovely goal.

My immediate reaction in real time was handball and on seeing the replay I haven't changed my mind. The defender puts his arm out and stops the ball going in with a bit of bicep.
[Post edited 15 Sep 14:28]
Not biased at all! on 14:22 - Sep 15 with 2879 viewsRangersDave

Not biased at all! on 10:25 - Sep 15 by londonscottish

"That might just be the scabbiest goal I have ever seen. Ever."

Yup, me too :-) :-) :-)

Bless him/her, of that age where others can play 'join the dots' with his acne!

i did also notice 2 very small hairs on his chinny chin chin!

One day, young person, when you've reached a certain age, you might want to reflect that although QPR didnt play well, your beloved Sheffield team, also did nothing.

Ergo, you deserved nothing. Get more goals than the other team and win, or you deserve nothing.
Onion bag, and all that.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Not biased at all! on 14:38 - Sep 15 with 2803 viewswortonr

Not biased at all! on 14:04 - Sep 15 by WestonsuperR

Bannon’s last min shot was direct from the kick-off, fairly good effort, just over the bar but Nardi scrambled back and had it covered. I’m not sure I’d have ever recovered if that had gone in!

He’s a decent player to have in your side. That was impressively quick thinking given the circumstances.
Not biased at all! on 15:04 - Sep 15 with 2671 viewsloftboy

They are moaning about Dunne sitting on the keeper if you watch the keeper he actually takes Dunne out so possible penalty to us missed!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024