Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First NFL Game 20:30 - Sep 5 with 10076 viewsBoston

...this evening. Chiefs v Ravens, I'll watch some of it, 'till I doze off.

Here in New England, we think the Pats will be lucky to win six this season.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

First NFL Game on 21:32 - Oct 16 with 583 viewsdaveB

I'm going on Sunday, is usually quite good although I am one of the annoying ones going for a pint every 20 minutes
First NFL Game on 18:07 - Oct 20 with 367 viewsthame_hoops

Hope those who went, enjoyed it. Definitely a better first half than the 2nd.
First NFL Game on 21:35 - Oct 20 with 304 viewsBluce_Ree

WHO DEY

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

First NFL Game on 11:08 - Oct 21 with 220 viewsthame_hoops

First NFL Game on 21:35 - Oct 20 by Bluce_Ree

WHO DEY

The video of Watsons Achillies popping was 🤮
First NFL Game on 11:27 - Oct 21 with 197 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

First NFL Game on 11:08 - Oct 21 by thame_hoops

The video of Watsons Achillies popping was 🤮

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.......

I enjoyed a Sunday without a loss. Because the Saints had already lost thursday night...
First NFL Game on 11:51 - Oct 21 with 184 viewsTomS

The 49ers defeat to the Chiefs last night, a rematch of last season's Superbowl, is going to leave a scar. Both defences were excellent to begin with. But when the Chiefs broke through, there was only going to be one winner. The 49ers literally couldn't get over the line on several occasions.

Right now I don't see anyone else winning the Superbowl, as like all teams in their prime they just keep finding a way to win matches.
First NFL Game on 12:09 - Oct 21 with 154 viewssimmo

Before the season started I thought it would be the year for Lamar and the Ravens to finally do it, and I still think they have what it takes to beat the Chiefs in the playoffs, but it's daunting for the league (and non-Chiefs) that KC keep winning with their injuries and generally poor offensive play...

Aside from them, there looks to be a lot of really fun wildcard and divisional play off teams this year. GB and Vikings look good, Lions are a problem for anyone, Bills adding Cooper is a big help, Houston will be in the mix. Even my Washington Commanders could make an appearance! Very hard to call how this one ends

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

First NFL Game on 13:56 - Oct 21 with 108 viewsthame_hoops

First NFL Game on 11:51 - Oct 21 by TomS

The 49ers defeat to the Chiefs last night, a rematch of last season's Superbowl, is going to leave a scar. Both defences were excellent to begin with. But when the Chiefs broke through, there was only going to be one winner. The 49ers literally couldn't get over the line on several occasions.

Right now I don't see anyone else winning the Superbowl, as like all teams in their prime they just keep finding a way to win matches.

Niners have lost Aiyuk for the Season, as well as injuries to many others. and with McCaffrey on IR, I think they're cooked.
Login to get fewer ads

First NFL Game on 14:18 - Oct 21 with 101 viewsJeff

First NFL Game on 13:56 - Oct 21 by thame_hoops

Niners have lost Aiyuk for the Season, as well as injuries to many others. and with McCaffrey on IR, I think they're cooked.

Stop, i can only get so erect...

Can we not knock it?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024