Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First NFL Game 20:30 - Sep 5 with 3339 viewsBoston

...this evening. Chiefs v Ravens, I'll watch some of it, 'till I doze off.

Here in New England, we think the Pats will be lucky to win six this season.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

First NFL Game on 20:43 - Sep 5 with 2254 viewsthame_hoops

I’ve booked tomorrow off work. Looking forward to this one. Ravens fan here, off to Dallas in two weeks time for the ravens @ Cowboys.

Back to tonight, I can’t see anything other than a Chiefs win. They may as well have a 6-0 game Headstart going by the other teams in their division that they should beat up on. Maybe the Chargers might give them one tough game.
First NFL Game on 21:01 - Sep 5 with 2206 viewsTonto

Dallas is a weird place. Not s lot to see there, other than the spot JFK died.

Fort worth stockyard much more interesting,

but they also do a tour of AT&T even the day after the game. That is worth doing.. You can go down into the pitch and everything. Someone in our group had brought along a football so we were playing a bit of touch football and I kicked a field goal.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

First NFL Game on 21:08 - Sep 5 with 2195 viewsdsw2509

Went to the first game at Wembley and a Gisnts game in NY.

It’s not for me. Goes on too long and you can’t really see what’s going on.

Also in both cases the game just petered out as the winning side wasted time. And it was bond jarring cold in NY and poured down at Wembley.

Baseball is my US sport. Ticked up 5 parks now and I love it.
First NFL Game on 21:28 - Sep 5 with 2158 viewsthame_hoops

First NFL Game on 21:01 - Sep 5 by Tonto

but they also do a tour of AT&T even the day after the game. That is worth doing.. You can go down into the pitch and everything. Someone in our group had brought along a football so we were playing a bit of touch football and I kicked a field goal.

Yeah, been before. Downtown very quiet. Itinerary is arrive weds. Weds eve truckyard bar. Thursday waffle house am, DT Dallas, a Rangers game in Arlington on the Friday night. The jerry Jones experience tour at AT&T on Saturday morning. Fort Worth stockyards Saturday afternoon, steakhouse/Honkytonk/mechanical bull riding Saturday evening. Buc-ees gas station Sunday morning, nfl game, ravens are taking over a bar in Carrollton, will head there after the game. Deep Elum on Monday and the mall up at Galleria.
First NFL Game on 21:28 - Sep 5 with 2156 viewsBoston

Football / Grid Iron, is a made for tv sport. Rarely enjoyed a live fixture as much as sitting around for a (preferred), 4.05 ko with beers and junk food😀

Whisper is...if the Eagles fail to perform, A certain Bill B will be starting work in Philly.

First NFL Game on 21:34 - Sep 5 with 2151 viewsBoston

First NFL Game on 21:28 - Sep 5 by thame_hoops

Yeah, been before. Downtown very quiet. Itinerary is arrive weds. Weds eve truckyard bar. Thursday waffle house am, DT Dallas, a Rangers game in Arlington on the Friday night. The jerry Jones experience tour at AT&T on Saturday morning. Fort Worth stockyards Saturday afternoon, steakhouse/Honkytonk/mechanical bull riding Saturday evening. Buc-ees gas station Sunday morning, nfl game, ravens are taking over a bar in Carrollton, will head there after the game. Deep Elum on Monday and the mall up at Galleria.

Yee-haw!
[Post edited 6 Sep 0:49]

First NFL Game on 22:00 - Sep 5 with 2116 viewsBluce_Ree

WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

First NFL Game on 10:54 - Sep 6 with 1869 viewsthame_hoops

Ravens kept it a close game, it could’ve gone either way. No shame in losing to that Chiefs team.
Login to get fewer ads

First NFL Game on 11:02 - Sep 6 with 1858 viewshantssi

Gave up watching when they kept moving the Raiders around!
Now in Vegas FFS!
First NFL Game on 13:32 - Sep 6 with 1768 viewsenfieldargh

I change my alleigance every season usually for an underdog. Last season 2 teams Jets & Lions.

This season going with the Texans as I think they might be a bit of a surprise package.

I do have a Bills Bobble Hat, but dont tell him

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

First NFL Game on 16:12 - Sep 6 with 1684 viewsBoston

Good game, dampened by new rules.

First NFL Game on 16:44 - Sep 8 with 1442 viewsBoston

I shall be at Wembley for Pats Jags game.

First NFL Game on 20:52 - Sep 8 with 1334 viewsBoston

First NFL Game on 22:00 - Sep 5 by Bluce_Ree

WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS

DEM DARE PATRIOTS DAT HOO.

First NFL Game on 22:32 - Sep 8 with 1259 viewsthame_hoops

First NFL Game on 20:52 - Sep 8 by Boston

DEM DARE PATRIOTS DAT HOO.

Congrats, did not have the pats down to win in Cincinnati. It’s been a funny day of scores so far. Looking at the box score for the second half of the Chicago game, I can’t work out how they won!
First NFL Game on 00:39 - Sep 9 with 1223 viewsBoston

First NFL Game on 22:32 - Sep 8 by thame_hoops

Congrats, did not have the pats down to win in Cincinnati. It’s been a funny day of scores so far. Looking at the box score for the second half of the Chicago game, I can’t work out how they won!

Yes, watched the game from beginning to end (don't do that often), quite the surprise.

First NFL Game on 05:31 - Sep 9 with 1151 viewsMatch82

First NFL Game on 22:32 - Sep 8 by thame_hoops

Defence and special teams it's the Chicago way.

Even with the most hyped QB coming in that Chicago have ever had, good to see we're holding true to our roots.

But with all the time and resources spent on the offence this off-season that was a massive letdown. Game 1, and it's a win, so can't over react but shows what the learning curve is going to be like for Williams.
First NFL Game on 05:33 - Sep 9 with 1149 viewsMatch82

First NFL Game on 21:01 - Sep 5 by Tonto

My old company had Texas roots and connections, we went and stayed at Hotel Drover in the Stockyards for a company meeting last year. That place is amazing.
First NFL Game on 07:26 - Sep 9 with 1074 viewsthame_hoops

First NFL Game on 05:33 - Sep 9 by Match82

My old company had Texas roots and connections, we went and stayed at Hotel Drover in the Stockyards for a company meeting last year. That place is amazing.

One of my mates from Baltimore is driving so I won’t have to do too much Ubering. Although I phoned British Airways to try and change my hotel to stay in Fort Worth, they wanted a £500 admin fee plus the difference. due to it being under two weeks before I’m going. They claimed they would’ve already paid my downtown hotel. I called BS on that one.

I watched the whole of the first half of the Bears game, red zone is sometimes too much.Caleb looked exactly like what he is, a rookie. Lots of overthrowing. I’m sure he’ll get better.

Tonight’s game is intriguing, Green Bay at San Francisco.
First NFL Game on 10:46 - Sep 9 with 970 viewsPBLOCK

American Football not my favourite sport to be honest just find it too stop /start

One thing I would say there’s a very good doc on Netflix if you like NFL called Receivers on Netflix

Decent watch
First NFL Game on 11:06 - Sep 9 with 953 viewsBluce_Ree

Bah!

I do like the way the NFL youtube channel does spoiler free highlights.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

First NFL Game on 11:36 - Sep 9 with 894 viewspeakqpr

Love watching the Red Zone on Sky 412. All the action all the time. Go Birds!
First NFL Game on 12:01 - Sep 9 with 861 viewsTheChef

Bears actually won a game.

I'm still in shock.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

First NFL Game on 12:01 - Sep 9 with 862 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

First NFL Game on 10:46 - Sep 9 by PBLOCK

American Football not my favourite sport to be honest just find it too stop /start

One thing I would say there’s a very good doc on Netflix if you like NFL called Receivers on Netflix

Decent watch

It always makes me laugh when a football fan - particularly one of a Championship club - claims the NFL is too 'stop/start'.

At least the stops in NFL are legal and premeditated. It flows about a billion times better than every single Championship game I'll watch this season.

The ball is in play 52.3% of the time in the Championship on average. You likely spend about 46 minutes every week waiting for football to be played again. Until the EFL find a way to stop players literally standing still waiting to be booked for time wasting this is no argument at all.
First NFL Game on 14:15 - Sep 9 with 766 viewshantssi

First NFL Game on 12:01 - Sep 9 by TheChef

Bears actually won a game.

I'm still in shock.

Does “The Fridge” still play?
First NFL Game on 14:21 - Sep 9 with 761 viewsPBLOCK

First NFL Game on 12:01 - Sep 9 by Padulas_Shampoo

It always makes me laugh when a football fan - particularly one of a Championship club - claims the NFL is too 'stop/start'.

At least the stops in NFL are legal and premeditated. It flows about a billion times better than every single Championship game I'll watch this season.

The ball is in play 52.3% of the time in the Championship on average. You likely spend about 46 minutes every week waiting for football to be played again. Until the EFL find a way to stop players literally standing still waiting to be booked for time wasting this is no argument at all.

Mate as I said for me it’s too stop start (my opinion)

Didn’t slag it off

The ball in football goes back in a lot quicker, yes obviously there’s time wasting which annoys everyone and we would like to see stamped out

No need to be obtuse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024