Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August 13:16 - Sep 4 with 3308 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/september/04/vote-for-your-player-goal-of-the-mo

I'm undecided on the goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:21 - Sep 4 with 2722 viewsHAYESBOY

I went with Dembele and Frey v Luton.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:24 - Sep 4 with 2652 viewsstainrods_elbow

Has to be Frey's at Luton, shirley?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:25 - Sep 4 with 2692 viewsSuperhoops2808

So nice to have a choice, this time last year pretty sure we had nothing
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:25 - Sep 4 with 2685 viewsQPunkR

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:24 - Sep 4 by stainrods_elbow

Has to be Frey's at Luton, shirley?

Definitely. And don’t call me Shirley

QPR - "shit but local"

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:28 - Sep 4 with 2656 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I went with Dykes's goal in the end. Just about.

Frey's goal was a beaut, lovely team goal as well. But I really liked the break that led up to Dykes's goal, and the composure and shaped finish were just great.

Dembelé player of the month, I thought.

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:34 - Sep 4 with 2605 viewsJeff

my first takeaway is that the goal of the month video is six minutes long - normally it's only 30 seconds long with so little to choose from

Can we not knock it?

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:35 - Sep 4 with 2603 viewsenfieldargh

I went for Frey @ Lootown however Frey's against CUFC is a close 2nd.

Both good team goals however went for Frey for the opposition we were up against, great team build up play and an emphatic finish.

Frey gives the horn, I got the horn

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:38 - Sep 4 with 2567 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:35 - Sep 4 by enfieldargh

Both good team goals however went for Frey for the opposition we were up against, great team build up play and an emphatic finish.

Frey's against Cambridge was lovely, too!

Login to get fewer ads

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:40 - Sep 4 with 2553 viewsSimonJames

Dembelé for player of the month.
And Freys' goal against Luton. But for sheer effort, I was tempted to vote for Paul Smyth's goal.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 14:00 - Sep 4 with 2457 viewsWestonsuperR

Dembele for player. Best goal was probably Dykes but with him leaving and Frey’s dramatic improvement in form he will win it.
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 14:20 - Sep 4 with 2395 viewsE17hoop

Frey for both. He's been superb so far, making and scoring 3 and assisting 1 of the 8 goals we've scored.

The Luton 2nd goal was immense - for the experience in the away end, the finish, and how well we played in the build up to it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 14:38 - Sep 4 with 2313 viewsQPROslo

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:21 - Sep 4 by HAYESBOY

I went with Dembele and Frey v Luton.

I went the same.
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 14:41 - Sep 4 with 2268 viewsbosh67

I went with the Frey goal in the Cambridge game because it is a great team goal. I also went for Frey as player of the month but Dembele is very much up there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 17:18 - Sep 4 with 2084 viewsericgen34

Frey and Frey for me
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 17:34 - Sep 4 with 1992 viewsCateLeBonR

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 17:18 - Sep 4 by ericgen34

Frey and Frey for me

Same. Sheffield Weds is going to be my first league game of the season and he’s stood out for me on the streams. Not often that we have a striker that actually scores goals. Nice goal by Dykes though and a great way to round off his Rangers career.
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 18:27 - Sep 4 with 1880 viewsDavieQPR

Luton Towns goal of the month must be easy. They only scored one.
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 19:02 - Sep 4 with 1826 viewsB_Wad

Would be nice to have a Best Goal Celebration category. There was some decent competition.
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 19:06 - Sep 4 with 1811 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 19:02 - Sep 4 by B_Wad

Would be nice to have a Best Goal Celebration category. There was some decent competition.

With Armstrong gone, the Longest Goal Celebration category is suddenly wide open.

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 20:05 - Sep 4 with 1653 viewsNoDiddley

Frey, Frey all day long, he’s a beast (or unicorn apparently)
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 21:50 - Sep 4 with 1502 viewsLblock

Jimmy Dunne POTM

Frey for the goal (v Lootown)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 00:58 - Sep 5 with 1379 viewsLazyFan

I was tempted to vote for Dykes for a laugh.

Frey for both.
2nd goal against Luton was a great team goal. Dembele won the press and then we moved it like a proper team. Pass and move and first time cross and first time finish.

zzzzzzzzzz

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:46 - Sep 5 with 1105 viewsderbyhoop

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:35 - Sep 4 by enfieldargh

I'm with you on the goal. Frey at Cambridge was an excellent team move. CU keeper could have done better. The one at Luton, less teamwork. The quality of opposition was much better. But still had several players involved and a cracking finish.
So Frey at Luton for me.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 13:48 - Sep 5 with 1096 viewsaston_hoop

Dembele player of the month, has made a huge difference. Frey v Luton goal of the month, the finish and the feelings it brought about equally in my mind there

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 10:25 - Sep 6 with 964 viewsStanleyMarsh

I went for Dykes. Great team goal considering we were down to 10 men. Frey for player of the month.
[Post edited 6 Sep 21:15]
Player and Goal of the Month Votes - August on 10:47 - Sep 6 with 911 viewsconnell10

Frey V Cambridge lovely team goal and Frey player of the month .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024