Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 22:43 - Sep 3 with 3016 viewsflynnbo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/ckg54xkqnzlo
Leicester on 08:36 - Sep 4 with 2451 viewsstevec

I’m assuming the EFL waited to bring action against us after we’d returned to the EFL?
Leicester on 10:58 - Sep 4 with 2141 viewsHayesender

Just paving the way for a no charges against Man City

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Leicester on 11:01 - Sep 4 with 2126 viewsderbyhoop

Nick de Marco, again, worked for Leicester in the case.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Leicester on 11:12 - Sep 4 with 2066 viewsloftus77

Leicester on 10:58 - Sep 4 by Hayesender

Just paving the way for a no charges against Man City

This - absolutely.
Leicester on 11:15 - Sep 4 with 2052 viewsAntti_Heinola

Absolute disgrace. the PL's fault for how it was worded, but it's really a technicality.
The whole thing is a joke now.

Bare bones.

Leicester on 11:17 - Sep 4 with 2039 viewsbosh67

I wonder if Nick has been called upon by Manchester City?

To be honest if Nick is managing to knock these cases down there must be holes in the PSR thing in the first place.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leicester (n/t) on 12:41 - Sep 4 with 1831 viewsfrancisbowles

[Post edited 4 Sep 12:53]
Leicester on 12:49 - Sep 4 with 1792 viewssaxbend

If I'm the Premier League I'd be saying fine, the charges could not have been brought then, therefore they can be disregarded as if they were never brought. Since they have in effect yet to be brought, we'll bring them for the first time now, on today's date, while Leicester are a full member of the Premier League in every sense.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 13:30 - Sep 4 with 1571 viewsQPunkR

Leicester on 12:49 - Sep 4 by saxbend

If I'm the Premier League I'd be saying fine, the charges could not have been brought then, therefore they can be disregarded as if they were never brought. Since they have in effect yet to be brought, we'll bring them for the first time now, on today's date, while Leicester are a full member of the Premier League in every sense.

Funny you should say that..

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/sep/04/leicester-could-face-ne

QPR - "shit but local"

Leicester on 15:31 - Sep 4 with 1400 viewsDWQPR

Leicester on 11:01 - Sep 4 by derbyhoop

Nick de Marco, again, worked for Leicester in the case.

If and when North Battersea get charged by the PL I hope that NDC is hired to represent them and does so with much professionalism. 😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Leicester on 21:25 - Sep 4 with 1022 viewsqueensparker

I get the feeling if we had had NDM on our team back in the day we wouldn’t have been stung for 25m (despite being guilty as sin)

What a shambles this situation now is.

Man City and Chelsea acting with impunity in the Prem, Birmingham doing what they want in Div 1, while every club in the Championship seems to be under minute scrutiny every season. Three different rules for three different leagues
[Post edited 4 Sep 21:37]
Leicester on 21:31 - Sep 4 with 1010 viewsNed_Kennedys

Leicester on 21:25 - Sep 4 by queensparker

I get the feeling if we had had NDM on our team back in the day we wouldn’t have been stung for 25m (despite being guilty as sin)

What a shambles this situation now is.

Man City and Chelsea acting with impunity in the Prem, Birmingham doing what they want in Div 1, while every club in the Championship seems to be under minute scrutiny every season. Three different rules for three different leagues
[Post edited 4 Sep 21:37]

It’s ridiculous: Leicester clearly overspent but get away with it.
Pretty ambivalent towards them most of the time but hope they get relegated.

In other news Chelsea sell a couple of hotels to themselves to circumvent FFP and the football authorities give it the thumbs up.
Leicester on 21:51 - Sep 4 with 906 viewsted_hendrix

For the life of me I cant get my head around It, you either have or you haven't.

Football never used to be like this.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Leicester on 22:48 - Sep 4 with 798 viewsdigswellhoop

weren't fined on Leicester rules might be clutching at straws thoughts please
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024