Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New goal kick routine 21:34 - Aug 3 with 2100 viewspaulhoop2

Can anyone explain the new routine Jcs or Cook kick to Nardi why ??

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

New goal kick routine on 21:42 - Aug 3 with 2052 viewsOakR

I think lots of teams do this, I think it's so Nardi has the ball and can bring it forward if need be, but also if closed down one should be free. I guess like a goalkick only the keeper can move the ball freely effectively.

Poll: Will we stay up?

New goal kick routine on 21:52 - Aug 3 with 1992 viewsessextaxiboy

New goal kick routine on 21:42 - Aug 3 by OakR

I think lots of teams do this, I think it's so Nardi has the ball and can bring it forward if need be, but also if closed down one should be free. I guess like a goalkick only the keeper can move the ball freely effectively.

A quick striker can get to the keeper in 4 or 5 seconds , he has to look down at the ball to control it and he is often in the middle of his goal a couple of yards off his line . Just seems risky to me
New goal kick routine on 22:09 - Aug 3 with 1899 viewsbosh67

We did seem to play into a lot of trouble today because we were too slow with the ball in these positions. We need to be a lot quicker and a lot sharper to play this kind of football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New goal kick routine on 22:58 - Aug 3 with 1784 viewsOakR

New goal kick routine on 21:52 - Aug 3 by essextaxiboy

A quick striker can get to the keeper in 4 or 5 seconds , he has to look down at the ball to control it and he is often in the middle of his goal a couple of yards off his line . Just seems risky to me

True, and it's definitely not without risk, but I think the scenario of the striker running in is what you want as effectively it then goes out to someone who is free and you've beaten the first press bit.

My son's a keeper (only 13) and even at his age they are taught to keep the ball until the striker is near and this pass it out. It feels far worse as a parent believe me!

Poll: Will we stay up?

New goal kick routine on 09:20 - Aug 4 with 1402 viewsgazza1

The aim is to draw the opposition forward leaving space further up the field......3 or 4 of our players against 2 of their forward type players should be enough for us to be able to get ourselves out of any trouble. There will, however, be times when it is tight or even worse....as somewhere has said somewhere - risk & reward!!!
New goal kick routine on 12:21 - Aug 4 with 1107 viewsRBlock

The idea also is to make it harder for the oppo to press. If Nardi plays out to JCS, the opposition can work their press to force JCS wide and block off half the pitch. By going from one of the CBs back to the GK, it gives Nardi thr option of going either way and makes him harder to close down
New goal kick routine on 12:34 - Aug 4 with 1042 viewsdaveB

This is how Marti has always wanted to play and now he has a keeper to do it
New goal kick routine on 18:30 - Aug 4 with 834 viewsmart_Goblin

New goal kick routine on 12:34 - Aug 4 by daveB

This is how Marti has always wanted to play and now he has a keeper to do it

As long as he isn’t on his left foot, of which every championship team will now force him onto 🙈😄

But don’t get me wrong , he is a different planet to Big Beg
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024