Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton Reflection 17:41 - Aug 3 with 693 viewsbluenwhite10

Strange game really not much atmosphere with the ground which I guess was due 1/3 being closed

Marti has drilled them to play out of the back and it will work against lesser players within the championship but we nearly got caught out 2/3 times in the 1st half.but like I said I think it will work.

Brighton are a average premier league club but a very well run club and with a couple of 20 million players that alone equals more than the total cost of our squad but even though they had lots of possession we weren’t really outclassed.

I heard a few moans of that is 0 goals in the last 3 Saturday but being honest 2 of those games where against premiership opponents so I am not sure what peoples expectations are.

The new forward…was not going to get much of a look in today so let’s judge him after a few games in the championship.

I thought Field looked good today and Anderson was looking fitter and the keeper is good.

I am sure it has given Marti something to think about for next week when the real business starts but the spine of the team is starting to look strong in Paul, Steve , Jake, Sam and Jake.

No negatives from today Come On you R’s
Brighton Reflection on 20:08 - Aug 3 with 444 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Is the fact you've created duplicate threads a clever take on reflection?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024