Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
unlucky england... 21:55 - Jul 14 with 3164 viewsqpr_1968

you lost, just, by the best team in the tournament, in my eyes.

well done gareth...

well done all those there.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

unlucky england... on 00:16 - Jul 15 with 1014 viewsSK_hoops

unlucky england... on 22:02 - Jul 14 by numptydumpty

Not upset.

Spain are an excellent side and fully deserved the win

We came second which is pretty amazing to be fair.

It's just the prelude to QPR going one step further and winning the championship

Think positive !!!

How are you supposed to think positive? Neither of my teams have won a tournament in my lifetime and its depressing.
[Post edited 15 Jul 7:45]
unlucky england... on 00:25 - Jul 15 with 978 viewsqpr_1968

unlucky england... on 00:16 - Jul 15 by SK_hoops

How are you supposed to think positive? Neither of my teams have won a tournament in my lifetime and its depressing.
[Post edited 15 Jul 7:45]

depressing yes, if your 95 or older.

50 or younger, plenty of time.

how old are you, me old china.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

unlucky england... on 00:26 - Jul 15 with 970 viewsGus_iom

unlucky england... on 23:47 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

So, 3 goals in 7 isn’t very good because someone else got 3 in 5?

If someone offered three goals from Kane and a go at the final I don’t think anyone would have turned that down.

Fair enough, the rest of my post?
unlucky england... on 07:08 - Jul 15 with 814 viewsNorthantsHoop

Spain deserved their win, best team in the competition and they could turn it on when required and so it proved. England can hold their heads high we have come a long way under Southgate from where we were, making finals and late stages of competitions. I always felt about this game if we conceded first then Spain would be too strong and conceding early second half just didn't help. For the future we still have a great crop of players and need to look about building that forward line around Cole Palmer, he has been a major positive for England. Foden has been disappointing, not sure him and Bellingham can play in the same team, crowd each other out. But overall as disappointing it is to lose a final we are getting into them a few years ago we would not.
unlucky england... on 07:44 - Jul 15 with 720 viewsSK_hoops

unlucky england... on 00:25 - Jul 15 by qpr_1968

depressing yes, if your 95 or older.

50 or younger, plenty of time.

how old are you, me old china.

Mid 30's haha. Very fair point, I was just a bit depressed last night.
unlucky england... on 08:00 - Jul 15 with 688 viewsBSERs

Spain definitely deserved winners, I just wish we would not play with the handbrake on for 80 mins of each game. I think it was Shearer who said last night that England are a 'team of moments'. Couldn't agree more, but this is never going to be enough to win tournaments.

Somehow the team need to change their mindset and approach, whether that is a manager issue or a deeper psyhcological one I don't know?
unlucky england... on 08:01 - Jul 15 with 684 viewsBasingstokeR

Not unlucky - very lucky all tournament IMO.

Spain weren’t lucky and were very well drilled and setup on top of their talent.
unlucky england... on 14:31 - Jul 15 with 506 viewsfrancisbowles

unlucky england... on 23:18 - Jul 14 by connell10

We scored a great equaliser and went straight back on defensive , hey how about we take the game to the opposition and maybe score a second. The more we play this defensive shit the more I think we will never ever win anything.

I'm not sure we did. I thought for a brief period we got on top and tried to take the game to them. However, good team that they are, they soon regained their shape and composure and forced us back again.
Login to get fewer ads

unlucky england... on 14:55 - Jul 15 with 457 viewsHayesender

I was gutted last night, even told a seagull to fck off on my way home from the pub who I swear was laughing at me, but I'm over it now.

To put it in perspective, I'm still not quite over the 86 milk cup final

Poll: Shamima Beghum

unlucky england... on 16:02 - Jul 15 with 391 viewsnumptydumpty

unlucky england... on 07:44 - Jul 15 by SK_hoops

Mid 30's haha. Very fair point, I was just a bit depressed last night.

So you seen the rangers win my friend

Certain man called Taraabt dragged us to Championship winners glory only 13 years just passed.

I always find it's best look on the bright side and one day it just might happen !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024