Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFL winner finally announced 11:37 - Jul 14 with 1066 viewselnombre

Apologies for this, busy moving house (two houses, in fact), but on a nice Covid-induced break at the mo, so...

Belated congratulations to LFW Fantasy League winner, Nathan McAllister and his team Thruxton Slapstick.

It wasn't even close in the end, and the less said about my own title challenge the better.

Well done Nathan - if you send me your details/choice by PM, I will arrange an Art of Football t-shirt your way (be honest, easier to just send you the money, if you'd rather...).

There will be some carping at the inclusion of Chelsea players, but you have to go down to about 9th to find a non-doping entrant, and I appreciate many of you will have been participating in other leagues where the prize money is more than some schmutter.

Thank you to everyone who took part; alas, in the commentary style of Glenn Hoddle, you just needed to have more quality.

With Clive's blessing, we will be back next season, hopefully with one little star over the badge after this evening.
FFL winner finally announced on 09:34 - Jul 15 with 765 viewskomradkirk

Think i finished fourth , well pleased with that.
FFL winner finally announced on 11:29 - Jul 15 with 695 viewsrobith

Erm, I came 8th actually without a single Chelsea player

In the last 5 years I average 25k in the world without any Chelsea players. It can be done. The guy who won a few years ago was an Everton fan who never had Salah!
FFL winner finally announced on 11:28 - Jul 16 with 444 viewselnombre

FFL winner finally announced on 11:29 - Jul 15 by robith

Erm, I came 8th actually without a single Chelsea player

In the last 5 years I average 25k in the world without any Chelsea players. It can be done. The guy who won a few years ago was an Everton fan who never had Salah!

Apologies, my degree is in maths, increasingly I look like Joe Biden scoring a game of pickleball...
FFL winner finally announced on 11:34 - Jul 16 with 439 viewsrobith

FFL winner finally announced on 11:28 - Jul 16 by elnombre

Apologies, my degree is in maths, increasingly I look like Joe Biden scoring a game of pickleball...

sorry, the sarcasm of my comment didn't quite come through the text, was only one place, I was just joshing ya
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024