Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gab Sutton podcast 17:05 - Jul 13 with 1288 viewsterryb

My apologies if I've missed a thread on this, but I've just listed to Gab's discussion with Clive on our forthcoming season. Rather a different tone to last season!

The one thing I would query (apart from our polar views on one player!) is on Illias Chair. I appreciate that it sounded as if Illias won't have to serve a prison sentence, but surely this is not certain until the result of his appeal in announced, which I believe is this week (16th or 17th)?

Anyhow, thanks Clive & Gab for the informative chat.
Gab Sutton podcast on 17:44 - Jul 13 with 1191 viewsaston_hoop

Can't comment on Chair as I have no idea what is happening there anymore, but it was a really enjoyable listen and great to hear Clive feeling so positive about the season. Its great to hear us all so positive about it really, after the mess of this time last year.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Gab Sutton podcast on 17:49 - Jul 13 with 1170 viewsNorthernr

On Chair, given the prosecutor (not the defence) is now recommending a community sentence it would be a pretty punchy judge (and very QPR indeed) to turn around and say nah fck it we're sending him to jail anyway.
Gab Sutton podcast on 18:25 - Jul 13 with 1086 viewsBigears

Belgium have an over population in prison like the UK. At the moment it is highly unlikely that any sentence 2 years or under will do time, add that to what Clive said the Prosecution is not recommending jail time, it is highly unlikely he will receive any.
Gab Sutton podcast on 22:31 - Jul 13 with 801 viewsterryb

Gab Sutton podcast on 17:49 - Jul 13 by Northernr

On Chair, given the prosecutor (not the defence) is now recommending a community sentence it would be a pretty punchy judge (and very QPR indeed) to turn around and say nah fck it we're sending him to jail anyway.

Absolutely Clive & I don't expect him to be serving time in prison, but I'm not taking it for granted until the judgement is given! The pictures from the training camp certainly showed him looking far more relaxed than he was earlier in the year.

From a club point of view, I will be pleased when the outcome is known.. Of course, being free from prison might mean that other clubs show an interest in Illias!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024