Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who else won’t be watching the final? 14:45 - Jul 13 with 2267 viewsMrSheen

I was offered a ticket to a music festival tomorrow night a few months ago, and snapped it up without thinking of the fixtures. I’ve wanted to go for years and tickets are otherwise impossible to get hold of, so I’m not torn at all. Roll on August 10th!
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 15:38 - Jul 13 with 2139 viewsessextaxiboy

Mrs Taxiboy lands at Stansted at 19.55 . I am picking her up . No excuses I booked the flight .

I lost interest in England years ago TBH so not too bothered although I will listen to the game .
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 15:51 - Jul 13 with 2109 viewsR_from_afar

Mrs R from Afar was lucky enough to get tickets for the tennis at Wimbledon which meant we missed England's quarter final game. We'll be hiding behind the sofa with fingers crossed for the final.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:10 - Jul 13 with 2057 viewsPaddyhoops

Who’s playing there Mr Sheen ?
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:34 - Jul 13 with 2015 viewsMrSheen

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:10 - Jul 13 by Paddyhoops

Who’s playing there Mr Sheen ?

Opera! Wagner’s Die Walküre.
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:38 - Jul 13 with 2008 viewsPaddyhoops

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:34 - Jul 13 by MrSheen

Wasn’t expecting that . Enjoy .
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:40 - Jul 13 with 2007 viewsMrSheen

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:38 - Jul 13 by Paddyhoops

Wasn’t expecting that . Enjoy .

Thanks, guilty pleasure!
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 17:14 - Jul 13 with 1922 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:34 - Jul 13 by MrSheen

Well, you're kinda there then!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 17:25 - Jul 13 with 1906 viewsloftboy

Flying out to Menorca at 6:10 Am hopefully my hotel will be showing it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 18:11 - Jul 13 with 1821 viewsBerlinR

Was thinking about wandering down to the fan zone at Brandenburg Gate to watch but kick off isn't until 9pm so don't think I'll bother.
So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 19:56 - Jul 13 with 1672 viewsMick_S

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 17:25 - Jul 13 by loftboy

No danger of missing that one mate. Check out whether you need to reserve a table if you fancy a bar, we did in Greece for the quarters; although if so, you may be a bit late. We watched the semi in our hotel as they wanted us in the sports bar at 6 for a 10 pm kick off, Greek time. I’d have died.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 21:09 - Jul 13 with 1513 viewsloftboy

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 19:56 - Jul 13 by Mick_S

No danger of missing that one mate. Check out whether you need to reserve a table if you fancy a bar, we did in Greece for the quarters; although if so, you may be a bit late. We watched the semi in our hotel as they wanted us in the sports bar at 6 for a 10 pm kick off, Greek time. I’d have died.

I was in Rhodes last week as well, watched the 1/4 final in my hotel but was in the air for the semi!
They announced the result just before we landed.

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 21:40 - Jul 13 with 1438 viewsMick_S

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 21:09 - Jul 13 by loftboy

I was in Rhodes last week as well, watched the 1/4 final in my hotel but was in the air for the semi!
They announced the result just before we landed.

Which part of Rhodes? We were in Ixia. Great hotel, not so great town.

By jingo - it was hot over there!

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 23:58 - Jul 13 with 1281 viewsBoston

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 17:25 - Jul 13 by loftboy

B b but that's behind enemy lines old chap! How you going in, parachute, cloudy night?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 05:31 - Jul 14 with 1165 viewsloftboy

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 21:40 - Jul 13 by Mick_S

Just outside Rhodes Town, went to Symi for the day it was 47 degrees !

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 11:14 - Jul 14 with 922 viewsloftboy

Result hotel is showing it. Estrella €3.80 a pint

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 13:02 - Jul 14 with 826 viewscheeseydane

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 21:40 - Jul 13 by Mick_S

Agree on Ixia. We drove through it on route to the airport from Kalithea, and I said to my girlfriend that if we ever came back to Rhodes, Ixia would not be our destination.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 16:56 - Jul 14 with 633 viewsMick_S

So, who else won’t be watching the final? on 13:02 - Jul 14 by cheeseydane

Agree on Ixia. We drove through it on route to the airport from Kalithea, and I said to my girlfriend that if we ever came back to Rhodes, Ixia would not be our destination.

You are correct!

Also, Symi is one beautiful island.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024