Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Richards Gone! 14:01 - Jul 13 with 10600 viewsrichranger

To Cambridge on loan!
Now on offish
Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:23 - Jul 13 with 2631 viewssilverbirch

I wonder whether they are actually paying us anything. I doubt it.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:27 - Jul 13 with 2592 viewsrbee

Good grief I was not expecting this!

I have no idea of course but I would assume that we are still paying the majority of his salary but have given Taylor the chance to resurrect his career at Cambridge although I would not be surprised to see an RTS at any time.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:32 - Jul 13 with 2560 viewssaxbend

Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:46 - Jul 13 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Sorry, but the alleged MH issues he has does not explain or excuse his behaviour. He has been moved on from Man City, Brighton and now us in the space of 4 years for a reason.

The only issue he has is with his attitude and the fact it stinks.

And before everyone slams me saying I should be more understanding etc I can say this as someone who is living with PTSD, anxiety etc for the past 5 years.

He needs to pull himself together quick, or it is non League at best for him in 3 or 4 years. I put money on prison before he's 35.

Got to ask. When you say behaviour, are you referring to indolence, absence, and general disregard for the honour it is to play football at any professional club, never mind ours, or has there been other even more unbecoming behaviour from him that isn't common knowledge (or that I have simply missed)?
Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:38 - Jul 13 with 2506 viewsDorse

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:32 - Jul 13 by saxbend

Got to ask. When you say behaviour, are you referring to indolence, absence, and general disregard for the honour it is to play football at any professional club, never mind ours, or has there been other even more unbecoming behaviour from him that isn't common knowledge (or that I have simply missed)?

Well, it was him who let the dogs out but, other than that, he was sound.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:48 - Jul 13 with 2448 viewsDorse

Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:57 - Jul 13 by connell10

Surely he is to fat to play professional football, what a state he looks. Just glad we found someone mad enough to take the waster.

Wish I was that fat.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:51 - Jul 13 with 2429 views222gers

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:17 - Jul 13 by numptydumpty

If his best mate was murdered and he witnessed this, as you are aware, he could quite easily develop PTSD from such a circumstance himself and get constant flashbacks.

I not know if he does or doesn't have mental health issues , but I think many over look this because he plays for our team and like all footballers is still on a big wage relative to nearly all other potential career choices. So if he is fully compos mentos, it's shocking but we simply don't know.

Appreciate maybe you yourself have managed to work - many with mental health troubles simply cannot and i speak as someone who has worked with vulnerable adults with learning, autistic or mental health disabilities for many years now

I have a mental health diagnosis myself so not speaking without knowledge.

I generally have always managed.to work but too much stress is way too.danngerous for me but others simply do.n9t have the capacity.

A.footbalter is not immune from this.

But we just dont know with regard to Taylor.

Well done the club finding.an outlet for Taylor.
[Post edited 13 Jul 21:23]

As you rightly say, we are not privy to the facts of the matter but I would say:
Someone who has “gangsters” as friends probably isn't a shrinking violet himself.
What about the SM posts of him out and about with his mates.
I'm aware that MH issues affect people in different ways but I've seen first hand how people (myself included), have dealt with issues of a greater magnitude and come back flags flying.
I'm not an unfeeling monster but it just doesn't bear examination.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 23:25 - Jul 13 with 2137 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:17 - Jul 13 by numptydumpty

If his best mate was murdered and he witnessed this, as you are aware, he could quite easily develop PTSD from such a circumstance himself and get constant flashbacks.

I not know if he does or doesn't have mental health issues , but I think many over look this because he plays for our team and like all footballers is still on a big wage relative to nearly all other potential career choices. So if he is fully compos mentos, it's shocking but we simply don't know.

Appreciate maybe you yourself have managed to work - many with mental health troubles simply cannot and i speak as someone who has worked with vulnerable adults with learning, autistic or mental health disabilities for many years now

I have a mental health diagnosis myself so not speaking without knowledge.

I generally have always managed.to work but too much stress is way too.danngerous for me but others simply do.n9t have the capacity.

A.footbalter is not immune from this.

But we just dont know with regard to Taylor.

Well done the club finding.an outlet for Taylor.
[Post edited 13 Jul 21:23]

Totally agree about stress. I no longer do the job I did before because my stress tolerance is much lower due to PTSD.
My point about Richards is if he is really struggling then going on social media and surrounding yourselves with people who dont necessarily have your best interests is not going to help. He is clearly over weight, which reflects his mental state.
Hence he needs to pulls himself together, and the only person that can do that is himself.

Note on the announcement from the club there was no good luck Taylor, unlike when Kelmans lone was announced. I think that says a lot, which is why the MH issue is bllcks.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 00:56 - Jul 14 with 2027 viewswombat

Taylor Richards Gone! on 23:25 - Jul 13 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Totally agree about stress. I no longer do the job I did before because my stress tolerance is much lower due to PTSD.
My point about Richards is if he is really struggling then going on social media and surrounding yourselves with people who dont necessarily have your best interests is not going to help. He is clearly over weight, which reflects his mental state.
Hence he needs to pulls himself together, and the only person that can do that is himself.

Note on the announcement from the club there was no good luck Taylor, unlike when Kelmans lone was announced. I think that says a lot, which is why the MH issue is bllcks.

Wonder what odds paddy power are offering on who plays most games next season .

Chris whoops there goes my hamstring willock

Of Taylor can’t be arsed Richards .

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Richards Gone! on 14:18 - Jul 14 with 1395 viewsnumptydumpty

Taylor Richards Gone! on 23:25 - Jul 13 by Wilkinswatercarrier

All that means if he has MH troubles, Nourry is not understanding this.

If as has been implied he has, he is still young as well and mental health with exuberance or less wise approaches of being young, people can still make massive errors.

The posting if shopping online is an obvious cock up but a person in their right mind with his troubles and effectively being off sick, suffering mental health fog , he would not have capacity at the time of posting

In our day Wilkins posting something ridiculous for all to see was not possible.

We just upset our mates, partner, friends, colleagues etc by dumb ass behaviour out and about as young adults because we thought we were cool. Even when we seriously were not.

And not justifying the dodgy crowd he has hung around with
but his peer group probably set by his background , his personal circumstances which some have to deal with but most of us don't

But whatever it is or isn't, it's good all round he has an opportunity to prove himself, get back his desire for the sport and attempted to resurrect a career that has been in freefall

And as others said Even if we paying the majority if his wages, it's good we won't have his influence hanging around in the background because I am sure other players, it could be off putting but also for Taylor himself.

Sure he will never be a player here but he has the opportunity to get back to a level of form and ìf he does achieve he then becomes saleable asset.

Think this is great work by the club and it's a win win all round.

Unfortunately it's been a big mistake but this lessens the impact and has the opportunity at least to turn things around for all.
[Post edited 14 Jul 14:19]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Taylor Richards Gone! on 14:26 - Jul 14 with 1366 viewsStJude82

Perhaps they'll put him in goal.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 14:52 - Jul 14 with 1294 viewsLblock

I hope the seriously good football news keeps rolling today

Bloke is a wrong un
I can see Cambridge saying he’s gone AWOL and then hopefully that can be the final piece of the jigsaw for the club to terminate his Contract

If Nourry is behind this then his stock rises higher for me

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:25 - Jul 14 with 1050 viewsDavieQPR

He's gone to a completely different environment to see if he can sort himself out. Cambridge are more than likely not paying a penny but willing to give him a squad place. If so then the club are trying to help him. Let's see what happens.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:55 - Jul 14 with 932 viewsStJude82

He's not gone though is he?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024