Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Richards Gone! 14:01 - Jul 13 with 10599 viewsrichranger

To Cambridge on loan!
Now on offish
Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:46 - Jul 13 with 2890 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:15 - Jul 13 by nix

Best all round for everyone (well remains to be seen if it's best for Cambridge Utd!).

Would be hard for our fans and his team mates, I'm guessing, to take him seriously at Loftus Rd. It's sometimes just for the best that someone moves on.

Even if we're not getting much cash for him it's better not to have him in (and not in) training and round the club.

I do feel for him with his MH issues but I doubt if it helps him with being in London with all the reminders. So yeah, it's a good decision.

Sorry, but the alleged MH issues he has does not explain or excuse his behaviour. He has been moved on from Man City, Brighton and now us in the space of 4 years for a reason.

The only issue he has is with his attitude and the fact it stinks.

And before everyone slams me saying I should be more understanding etc I can say this as someone who is living with PTSD, anxiety etc for the past 5 years.

He needs to pull himself together quick, or it is non League at best for him in 3 or 4 years. I put money on prison before he's 35.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:53 - Jul 13 with 2819 viewsCamberleyR

Hallelujah! Whoever arranged this and got it over the line should be nominated for a knighthood.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:08 - Jul 13 with 2727 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:29 - Jul 13 by stevec

Euro final, Wimbledon finals and Tyler’s finally out the door, what a weekend to be alive.

All Ireland Football Semi Finals as well IrishRsss and live now a brutal nasty rugby test match between Ireland and SA its nowhere for the fainthearted .
In regards to Richards its just another example of people in charge clearing out the bad apples ( I know about the mental issues ) but they are doing what it takes to have a clean start and its long overdue.
Fair play to all involved hopefully we can have a tight knit squad who will battle for each other this year .
Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:13 - Jul 13 with 2697 viewskensalriser

Starmer not even in post ten days yet and now this. Guy's a miracle worker.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:15 - Jul 13 with 2690 viewsWoog

Taylor Richards Gone! on 14:48 - Jul 13 by joe90

I find this incredible. How have we managed to off load him?

A crane?
Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:16 - Jul 13 with 2683 views222gers

Cambridge eh ? I think they should change the name of the famous poem from Westward Ho! to Eastward Ho!
Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:23 - Jul 13 with 2629 viewsOakR

Good move all round.

Hope it works for him, as if it does, it means we will have a more sellable asset or maybe he can rejoin the fold next season if all is well with him again.

Let's hope this is the fresh start everyone needs.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:27 - Jul 13 with 2601 viewsAndybrat

Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:23 - Jul 13 by OakR

Good move all round.

Hope it works for him, as if it does, it means we will have a more sellable asset or maybe he can rejoin the fold next season if all is well with him again.

Let's hope this is the fresh start everyone needs.

Agree

Presume that releases some wages too?

I think Gary Monk is a bit of disciplinarian might be what is needed and away from his mates
Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Richards Gone! on 17:47 - Jul 13 with 2490 viewsToast_R

Well done Nourry. Another one of the non buying in'ners waved off.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:18 - Jul 13 with 2320 viewsDeanoMD

There's a fair few shopping centres in Cambridge, he'll be well happy there.......
Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:49 - Jul 13 with 2198 viewsVancouverHoop

Are we sure it's Cambridge Utd, not Cambridge City? (Isthmian League North)
Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:53 - Jul 13 with 2167 viewsNorthernr

Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:18 - Jul 13 by DeanoMD

There's a fair few shopping centres in Cambridge, he'll be well happy there.......

Hmmm, how much time do we actually see him spending in Cambridge?

Too close to London for me. I was hoping that Morecambe link from last week might come to something. He needs to be somewhere like that, where he can't be coming back to/still based in London all the time.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:55 - Jul 13 with 2161 viewssaxbend

Brilliant news.

Worst case scenario: a chunk taken off our wage bill for this season.

Best case scenario: he enjoys himself there and comes back a player who is either useful to us or worth paying for to someone else.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:57 - Jul 13 with 2146 viewsconnell10

Surely he is to fat to play professional football, what a state he looks. Just glad we found someone mad enough to take the waster.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:58 - Jul 13 with 2129 viewsstevec

Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:53 - Jul 13 by Northernr

Too close to London for me. I was hoping that Morecambe link from last week might come to something. He needs to be somewhere like that, where he can't be coming back to/still based in London all the time.

Reckon he’ll be back in the fold before Xmas, can’t see Monk putting up with this clown for longer than that.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 19:26 - Jul 13 with 2034 viewsJevlar

Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:55 - Jul 13 by saxbend

Brilliant news.

Worst case scenario: a chunk taken off our wage bill for this season.

Best case scenario: he enjoys himself there and comes back a player who is either useful to us or worth paying for to someone else.

When you say ‘chunk’ are you referring to wage or waistline?
Taylor Richards Gone! on 19:37 - Jul 13 with 1979 viewsDeanoMD

Taylor Richards Gone! on 18:53 - Jul 13 by Northernr

That's actually a great point, dammit...
Taylor Richards Gone! on 20:02 - Jul 13 with 1867 viewsnumptydumpty

Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:39 - Jul 13 by HAYESBOY

Who's Taylor Richards?

Taylor Richards is an amalgamation of Taylor Roberts and Tyler Richards.

In effect the baby produced by two incredibly talented individuals.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Taylor Richards Gone! on 20:20 - Jul 13 with 1796 viewsHayesender

Well that was a riveting interview.

Scratch ear, pick nose, talk shite

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Taylor Richards Gone! on 20:51 - Jul 13 with 1655 viewsconnell10

Taylor Richards Gone! on 14:18 - Jul 13 by MarylandR

In case you forgot what he looks and sounds like...

https://www.cambridgeunited.com/news/richards-signs-202425

Sounds like he has just got out bed and sparked a fat one then done that interview. Comes across as totally disinterested, poor old Cambridge.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:03 - Jul 13 with 1595 views222gers

Taylor Richards Gone! on 20:51 - Jul 13 by connell10

Sounds like he has just got out bed and sparked a fat one then done that interview. Comes across as totally disinterested, poor old Cambridge.

I have such fond memories of my four years at Cambridge University.
I was caretaker there.
Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:07 - Jul 13 with 1570 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I make it 3 players from us that have gone to Cambridge over the past couple of years; Connor Masterson, George Thomas and now KFC man.

I like Cambridge but what have the done to us to deserve Richards?
Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:17 - Jul 13 with 1516 viewsnumptydumpty

Taylor Richards Gone! on 16:46 - Jul 13 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Sorry, but the alleged MH issues he has does not explain or excuse his behaviour. He has been moved on from Man City, Brighton and now us in the space of 4 years for a reason.

The only issue he has is with his attitude and the fact it stinks.

And before everyone slams me saying I should be more understanding etc I can say this as someone who is living with PTSD, anxiety etc for the past 5 years.

He needs to pull himself together quick, or it is non League at best for him in 3 or 4 years. I put money on prison before he's 35.

If his best mate was murdered and he witnessed this, as you are aware, he could quite easily develop PTSD from such a circumstance himself and get constant flashbacks.

I not know if he does or doesn't have mental health issues , but I think many over look this because he plays for our team and like all footballers is still on a big wage relative to nearly all other potential career choices. So if he is fully compos mentos, it's shocking but we simply don't know.

Appreciate maybe you yourself have managed to work - many with mental health troubles simply cannot and i speak as someone who has worked with vulnerable adults with learning, autistic or mental health disabilities for many years now

I have a mental health diagnosis myself so not speaking without knowledge.

I generally have always managed.to work but too much stress is way too.danngerous for me but others simply do.n9t have the capacity.

A.footbalter is not immune from this.

But we just dont know with regard to Taylor.

Well done the club finding.an outlet for Taylor.
[Post edited 13 Jul 21:23]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:21 - Jul 13 with 1492 viewsolderR

The deal is, take him and you can win the cuptie.
They didn't realise that they didn't need to take him to do that.
Taylor Richards Gone! (n/t) on 21:21 - Jul 13 with 1489 viewssilverbirch

Taylor Richards Gone! on 21:17 - Jul 13 by numptydumpty

If his best mate was murdered and he witnessed this, as you are aware, he could quite easily develop PTSD from such a circumstance himself and get constant flashbacks.

I not know if he does or doesn't have mental health issues , but I think many over look this because he plays for our team and like all footballers is still on a big wage relative to nearly all other potential career choices. So if he is fully compos mentos, it's shocking but we simply don't know.

Appreciate maybe you yourself have managed to work - many with mental health troubles simply cannot and i speak as someone who has worked with vulnerable adults with learning, autistic or mental health disabilities for many years now

I have a mental health diagnosis myself so not speaking without knowledge.

I generally have always managed.to work but too much stress is way too.danngerous for me but others simply do.n9t have the capacity.

A.footbalter is not immune from this.

But we just dont know with regard to Taylor.

Well done the club finding.an outlet for Taylor.
[Post edited 13 Jul 21:23]

[Post edited 13 Jul 21:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024