Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 03:04 - Jul 6 with 39814 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sorry, I'm a little off the pace right now - what's the story with Chrissy?

Is he in Girona?

Moving to Newcastle for 10m or to Sunderland for a bag of sweets?

Knuckling down for a campaign when he and we cream the Champ?

Succinct updates please.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Willock on 10:49 - Jul 13 with 1430 viewsHastings_Hoops

Willock on 06:54 - Jul 13 by enfieldargh

re-location costs travel to his home in our region seems a bit bonkers.

Cardiff did finish above us (just) so a hefty signing on fee/salary increase is his only motivation as I doubt Cardiff will be the surprise package this season but who knows.

Odd move would have thought a move to a club like Boro would have been his next step.

If he keeps fit and shows some application then its a great signing for them. He played his best football with Eze, Illias around him. Dont know Cardiff's squad much but their direct physical approach last season at LR lacked any flair players from memory

Cardiff finished marginally above us after we gave ourselves a 20 game disadvantage under Ainsworth - on this basis, he’s taken a downward step in terms of quality of squad.

…Willock joined the summer we sold Eze.
[Post edited 13 Jul 10:49]
Willock on 11:06 - Jul 13 with 1338 viewsSydneyRs

Willock on 09:33 - Jul 13 by Blue_Castello

Where exactly are Cardiff getting all their money from, they signed a lot of players last Summer including giving a ridiculously expensive contract to Ramsey who is forever injured.
I havnt noticed them making a big sale in the last couple of years, surely they are pushing FFP to the limits....
[Post edited 13 Jul 9:34]

Ramsey was useless at Glasgow Rangers a couple of years ago and looked way off the pace at the world cup. Very strange signing.
Willock on 13:35 - Jul 13 with 1106 viewsRed_Ranger

Scared of his own shadow. sad all round.
Willock on 14:20 - Jul 13 with 992 viewsgazza1

Willock on 09:51 - Jul 13 by terryb

Although I didn't completely agree with you at the time gazza, I now think that you were spot on in your assessment of Willock in his first season with us.

Good memory Terry........how long ago was that??
Willock on 15:31 - Jul 13 with 862 viewsterryb

Willock on 14:20 - Jul 13 by gazza1

Good memory Terry........how long ago was that??

The 2020/21 season gazza & you queried his fitness/involvement when he eventually started to play.

Of course, it took him a fair time to be considered fit enough to play as he had missed pre season training. As he has this season!
Willock on 15:58 - Jul 13 with 789 viewsDWQPR

According to an interview he has done with them he kept himself fit during the summer, at training camps etc.......

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024