Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Games 11:19 - Jul 3 with 6221 viewsdaveB

Does know if our overlords at Sky have announced the tv games yet?
Looking to book Sheffield train tickets but holding off until they let us know when the game is, that announce all games when the fixtures came out seems to have been forgotten
Sky Games on 11:29 - Jul 3 with 2535 viewsRangersw12

I thought I read somewhere it was the 8th July but I now can't see that anywhere so who knows
Sky Games on 11:56 - Jul 3 with 2426 viewsLanhoop

Well they promised that up to end of September games would be published within 7 days of fixture release. They've missed that.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/13157701/live-efl-2024-25-fixtures
Sky Games on 13:04 - Jul 3 with 2289 viewsBAWHoops

Sky Games on 11:56 - Jul 3 by Lanhoop

Well they promised that up to end of September games would be published within 7 days of fixture release. They've missed that.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/13157701/live-efl-2024-25-fixtures

They've published it now

Plymouth h is 12:30
Luton a is Friday at 8:00
Millwall h is 12:30
Blackburn a is 12:30

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Sky Games on 13:12 - Jul 3 with 2242 viewsSuperhoops2808

Sky Games on 13:04 - Jul 3 by BAWHoops

They've published it now

Plymouth h is 12:30
Luton a is Friday at 8:00
Millwall h is 12:30
Blackburn a is 12:30

So are these 4 games live on TV as I cannot see on the site confirmation of that (Sky Website)
Sky Games on 13:17 - Jul 3 with 2216 viewswombat

Sky Games on 11:56 - Jul 3 by Lanhoop

oh deep joy , blackburn away 1230 ko thanks again sky you bunch of pricks
[Post edited 3 Jul 13:17]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Sky Games on 13:17 - Jul 3 with 2210 viewsaston_hoop

Sky Games on 13:12 - Jul 3 by Superhoops2808

So are these 4 games live on TV as I cannot see on the site confirmation of that (Sky Website)

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/july/03/sky-bet-efl-broadcast-selections-confirmed

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sky Games on 13:18 - Jul 3 with 2184 viewsDannyPaddox

So the first three home games of the season all kick off at 12.30. WTF is this? Saturday Morning Pictures!

Sky Games on 13:19 - Jul 3 with 2167 viewsSuperhoops2808

Sky Games on 13:17 - Jul 3 by aston_hoop

https://www.efl.com/news/2024/july/03/sky-bet-efl-broadcast-selections-confirmed

Thanks Aston

Makes more sense on that website
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Games on 13:28 - Jul 3 with 2060 viewsaston_hoop

Looks like 19th October then could be the first 3pm at Loftus Road this season? Subject to that getting moved of course

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sky Games on 13:42 - Jul 3 with 1943 viewsconnell10

Sky Games on 13:28 - Jul 3 by aston_hoop

Looks like 19th October then could be the first 3pm at Loftus Road this season? Subject to that getting moved of course

Football is nothing without the fans !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sky Games on 13:42 - Jul 3 with 1942 viewsactonman

Friday night in luton , what could possibly go wrong ! And those 1230 kick offs can fking do one but at least there still on Saturdays
Sky Games on 13:46 - Jul 3 with 1910 viewshamptonhillhoop

I know we were all warned about this, but this is shocking, first three home games of the season 12:30 kick offs. I meet my cousins for every game, it's the only time we see each other. The time in the pub beforehand is an integral part of the day. I'm sure it's the same for a lot of us. I can deal with the odd one, but every week? It actually changes the experience of football for thousands of people every Saturday. Who agreed to this, was it really worth the extra cash when you take into account reduced away fans etc? Who wants to watch QPR Millwall on Sky Sports + at 12.30 on a Saturday? Fckng Sky
[Post edited 3 Jul 13:48]
Sky Games on 13:50 - Jul 3 with 1852 viewsNorthernr

Cnts.
Sky Games on 13:56 - Jul 3 with 1804 viewsEastR

Sky Games on 13:18 - Jul 3 by DannyPaddox

So the first three home games of the season all kick off at 12.30. WTF is this? Saturday Morning Pictures!

It'll be Flash Gordon up first on the big screens before KO

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Sky Games on 14:09 - Jul 3 with 1739 viewsdaveB

Sky Games on 13:46 - Jul 3 by hamptonhillhoop

I know we were all warned about this, but this is shocking, first three home games of the season 12:30 kick offs. I meet my cousins for every game, it's the only time we see each other. The time in the pub beforehand is an integral part of the day. I'm sure it's the same for a lot of us. I can deal with the odd one, but every week? It actually changes the experience of football for thousands of people every Saturday. Who agreed to this, was it really worth the extra cash when you take into account reduced away fans etc? Who wants to watch QPR Millwall on Sky Sports + at 12.30 on a Saturday? Fckng Sky
[Post edited 3 Jul 13:48]

Sky are not the problem, blame the EFL for allowing them to do this and the clubs for agreeing to it.
Sky Games on 14:09 - Jul 3 with 1736 viewsHayesender

Hang on, am I being thick here, but weren't we promised the kick off times, dates etc up to January? This is only August and September

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sky Games on 14:12 - Jul 3 with 1718 viewsNed_Kennedys

12.30 kick offs home or away are bloody horrible for everyone.
If not 3pm then much prefer 5pm or 8pm.
Even watching on TV at 12.30 is sh1t: Sky’s viewing figures are going to be minimal but I’m sure they’re not bothered about that.
Sky Games on 14:14 - Jul 3 with 1711 viewsKonk

Sky Games on 14:09 - Jul 3 by Hayesender

Hang on, am I being thick here, but weren't we promised the kick off times, dates etc up to January? This is only August and September

I think they have promised to announce changes from end of September up to 3rd round weekend, by the time the season starts.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sky Games on 14:15 - Jul 3 with 1684 viewsHayesender

Sky Games on 14:12 - Jul 3 by Ned_Kennedys

Even watching on TV at 12.30 is sh1t: Sky’s viewing figures are going to be minimal but I’m sure they’re not bothered about that.

It's bollox. I'm literally gonna have 8am starts for every home game up to October atm

Sky Games on 14:16 - Jul 3 with 1672 viewsGaryBannister86

Sky Games on 14:12 - Jul 3 by Ned_Kennedys

Totally agree. Everything set up for the armchair viewer (although agree who watches stuff at 1230 on a Saturday) and sod the matchgoers. How were those empty Covid stands for you, Sky?
Sky Games on 14:16 - Jul 3 with 1673 viewsHayesender

Sky Games on 14:14 - Jul 3 by Konk

I think they have promised to announce changes from end of September up to 3rd round weekend, by the time the season starts.

Hmmmm, seems like they're moving the goalposts already

Sky Games on 14:19 - Jul 3 with 1656 viewshamptonhillhoop

Sky Games on 14:09 - Jul 3 by daveB

Sky are not the problem, blame the EFL for allowing them to do this and the clubs for agreeing to it.

Sky are the problem because they're the ones asking for it and offering the clubs the money. I blame them all but Sky are the ones pushing all the kick off times to try and saturate the market. I imagine the ultimate goal is to fck everyone around so much the 3pm Saturday kick off is generally so eroded that they're allowed to show live games then too
Sky Games on 14:21 - Jul 3 with 1636 viewsnumptydumpty

Sky Games on 14:16 - Jul 3 by GaryBannister86

Totally agree. Everything set up for the armchair viewer (although agree who watches stuff at 1230 on a Saturday) and sod the matchgoers. How were those empty Covid stands for you, Sky?

The only advantage of a 12.30pm home game is I get home in time for tea, instead of a healthy option out and about such as a Pukka Pie, a McDonald's or consummate amounts of peanuts.

My stomach will be grateful at least.

We will have more 12.30pm kick offs than 3pm as saw the minimum number of televised games we will be on is 24 times.

I reckon with ourselves it could be approx 32 games in the league !!!

It's the start of a mad mad world !!!

Cue something happening tomorrow here and November in the United States.

But as long as Marti stays loyal, all is well.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Sky Games on 14:21 - Jul 3 with 1635 viewsStainesR

Sky Games on 14:09 - Jul 3 by Hayesender

There are still 16 games to change because we will be on a minimum of 20 games.
Split 50/50 it’s another 8 games to rearrange.
I’m a season ticket holder but also a shift worker and do work a number of weekends,I have put in leave until the end of season for games but was expecting the to games to be announced when the fixtures came out.
It’s very frustrating.
Sky Games on 14:24 - Jul 3 with 1615 viewsHayesender

Sky Games on 14:19 - Jul 3 by hamptonhillhoop

Sky are the problem because they're the ones asking for it and offering the clubs the money. I blame them all but Sky are the ones pushing all the kick off times to try and saturate the market. I imagine the ultimate goal is to fck everyone around so much the 3pm Saturday kick off is generally so eroded that they're allowed to show live games then too

I'd be quite happy with that. Let sky stream every 3pm kick off so the fat cnts at home can eat and drink their way to an early grave in their armchair, and those of us who actually go to games can do so without the stress of waiting to book trains/hotels etc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024