Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 5327 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:02 - Jun 30 with 1294 viewsBklynRanger

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:28 - Jun 30 by Esox_Lucius

I do wonder why Kamala Harris was not pushed to step up when it became clear that Biden was unfit for office. There is also Gavin Newsome who is a solid pick to replace him.

The democrats and Biden were even able to mismanage the situation with Kamala Harris - gave up on her pretty quickly despite his obvious deteriorating health, and are now sheepishly wheeling her out when it's far too late. Apparently she gave a good speech last week and was on CNN after the debate, which was a surprise to all 55 panelists it seemed. I think they're going to try to desperately claw back some of the lost black vote by using her more in the coming weeks.

Plus you had a situation where talking heads who have backed Biden decided enough was enough after watching that mess, only for Newsom to then immediately double down on his support for him. Newsom would rather keep his powder dry and give himself a good chance in 2028 than try to sort this shit out now. Hardly a selfless act but the man is a politician.

And we have to remember that even though there was viewership of 51 million for the debate, that means that the majority of people's coverage will be based on clips and soundbites. I noted Anthony Zurcher (who I like) had said last week that Biden needed to get through it without any obvious gaffs that would provide such material - eh...nearly.

It's fcuked.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:40 - Jun 30 with 1234 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:53 - Jun 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, that's two possibilities. An Irish friend in America also believes that a black woman simply wouldn't get enough votes.

Before Biden, they had a mixed race man and an orange I dont know what...so anything is and should be possible.

Fact is: Taylor Richards has stepped up more than Kamala Harris! Given she had some traction this time 4 years ago, I wonder if Joe/his advisors thought it was better she was in his tent as opposed to being outside it? Either way, to this outsider at least, she doesn't appear to have been nurtured toward taking over.
[Post edited 2 Jul 12:01]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:47 - Jun 30 with 1211 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When will a working class person get into office?
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:01 - Jun 30 with 1161 viewsHoopsie

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:47 - Jun 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

You mean the janitor? After hours I suppose

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:26 - Jun 30 with 1105 viewslassel

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:28 - Jun 30 by Esox_Lucius

I do wonder why Kamala Harris was not pushed to step up when it became clear that Biden was unfit for office. There is also Gavin Newsome who is a solid pick to replace him.

Newsom is *not* a good candidate vs Trump.

Newsom is a recovering/recovered alcoholic who also had an affair with his right hand man’s wife.

Newsom is a smooth politician who could in ‘normal’ times easily be a future president, but not vs Trump - you immediately can’t use Stormy Daniels as he will just point out Newsom’s affair, you go after Trumps felonies and he comes back with Newsom’s alcoholism.

For this election if you removed Biden - which they won’t - it has to be Gretchen Whitmer, with either Shapiro or Warnock as VP.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:00 - Jun 30 with 1030 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:26 - Jun 30 by lassel

Newsom is *not* a good candidate vs Trump.

Newsom is a recovering/recovered alcoholic who also had an affair with his right hand man’s wife.

Newsom is a smooth politician who could in ‘normal’ times easily be a future president, but not vs Trump - you immediately can’t use Stormy Daniels as he will just point out Newsom’s affair, you go after Trumps felonies and he comes back with Newsom’s alcoholism.

For this election if you removed Biden - which they won’t - it has to be Gretchen Whitmer, with either Shapiro or Warnock as VP.

Warnock???

Shazza bet get cracking on the emails for when he moves on.
[Post edited 30 Jun 12:07]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:02 - Jun 30 with 1027 viewsBlackCrowe

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:00 - Jun 30 by PlanetHonneywood

Warnock???

Shazza bet get cracking on the emails for when he moves on.
[Post edited 30 Jun 12:07]

Eh Sharon...i've got one last gig

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:09 - Jun 30 with 991 viewsPlanetHonneywood

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:47 - Jun 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

John Major?

He was as common as muck as I recall...loved a currie though!

Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:29 - Jun 30 with 809 viewslightwaterhoop

I thought Benjamin Netanyahu was the US President he calls all the shots in the middle east and gives nothing in return.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:31 - Jun 30 with 814 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 09:53 - Jun 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, that's two possibilities. An Irish friend in America also believes that a black woman simply wouldn't get enough votes.

Its nothing to do with the color of her skin or that she is a woman Brian its the fact she is simply one of the worst VPs in American history.
Biden was told to pick a black woman as his VP and they chose Kamala Harris despite her being one of the first ones to withdraw her name in the Presidental race of 2020 after getting very little votes in the primaries.She also called Biden a racist to his face during one of the debates in front of tv cameras and the country..
He appointed her border czar which turned out to be one of his biggest blunders. Not only did she rarely if ever visit the US /Mexico border but it turned into one of the greatest clusterfcuk with millions of migrants suffering to get here then simply being released inland due to overcrowding etc.
She is regarded as a bit of a laughing/giggling jackass even by lots in the media and listening to her speeches its not hard to see.
As always appointing a person by race instead of qualifications has backfired here.
She also cannot shake the Willie Brown sex scandel when she at 29 had an extra marrital affair with the SF Mayon Brown who was 60 then he appointed her to 2 political posts and she was off and running
Now she is front and center but only Biden himself can step aside he cannot be removed I think , so its all irrelevent he is going nowhere
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:40 - Jun 30 with 789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:31 - Jun 30 by CLAREMAN1995

Its nothing to do with the color of her skin or that she is a woman Brian its the fact she is simply one of the worst VPs in American history.
Biden was told to pick a black woman as his VP and they chose Kamala Harris despite her being one of the first ones to withdraw her name in the Presidental race of 2020 after getting very little votes in the primaries.She also called Biden a racist to his face during one of the debates in front of tv cameras and the country..
He appointed her border czar which turned out to be one of his biggest blunders. Not only did she rarely if ever visit the US /Mexico border but it turned into one of the greatest clusterfcuk with millions of migrants suffering to get here then simply being released inland due to overcrowding etc.
She is regarded as a bit of a laughing/giggling jackass even by lots in the media and listening to her speeches its not hard to see.
As always appointing a person by race instead of qualifications has backfired here.
She also cannot shake the Willie Brown sex scandel when she at 29 had an extra marrital affair with the SF Mayon Brown who was 60 then he appointed her to 2 political posts and she was off and running
Now she is front and center but only Biden himself can step aside he cannot be removed I think , so its all irrelevent he is going nowhere

Great info, thanks Bannerman.

I've no doubt that my friend is right that there are many, many people who won't vote for her because of her colour and/or gender, but ya I'm sure there are many, many other factors as well.

I'm out of touch. I ususally am fairly up to date with U.S. politics but have been uninspired these last few years and have lost touch. Thanks for the info.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:49 - Jun 30 with 770 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:09 - Jun 30 by PlanetHonneywood

John Major?

He was as common as muck as I recall...loved a currie though!

🤣🤣😂
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:24 - Jun 30 with 662 viewsBeckenhamhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:43 - Jun 29 by Beckenhamhoop

Agree about the possibility of civil unrest if Trump wins. The US has been reaching boiling point for some time. Mind you I think it will be significantly more violent a response to Le Pen winning in France.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:00 - Jun 30 with 634 viewsderbyhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:07 - Jun 29 by Wilkinswatercarrier

France has been flirting with the far right for decades, usually embedded in the militarily. I mean they even tried to assassinate De Gaul hack in the 60s.
I'm going for Le Pens party to win the parliament vote, then Macron to resign, and she will win the Presidency.
Trump to narrowly win.

Not going to happen. Macron's presidency runs to 2027. His party haven't had a majority in the Assembly.. RN have been carping on the sidelines. If they win, they'll have to put a coalition together and translate populist ideas into deliverable government.
If they fail, which seems quite likely, Macron's successor could get an easy run to the Presidency.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:51 - Jun 30 with 576 viewsEsox_Lucius

Trump oversaw hundreds of them doing it. 😁

The grass is always greener.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:51 - Jun 30 with 571 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:51 - Jun 30 by Esox_Lucius

Trump oversaw hundreds of them doing it. 😁

10/10
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 07:12 - Jul 1 with 336 viewsjc_hoops

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:57 - Jun 29 by The_Beast1976

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It will all be fine. It's the current US leaders and NATO who are the problem. Ukraine will be sorted and that will be the end of that. Putin has absolutely no interest in anything other than what he has already stated. I don't believe the media nonsense about him wanting to take over the world and all that claptrap. That's just stuff spouted solely to justify selling (or donating, using our taxes to pay for them) even more weapons to Ukraine.

Trump is not a problem to world peace. Quite the opposite in fact (he'll bring an end to all the wars the US and NATO are starting at their paymasters behest)
[Post edited 29 Jun 18:02]

totally agree....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024