Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. 11:31 - Jun 27 with 2729 viewsDannyPaddox

Round One:

Bromley away please
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:38 - Jun 27 with 2201 viewsDannyPaddox

Cambridge Away. Nice day out.
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:38 - Jun 27 with 2195 viewsNorthernr

Decent trip.
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:41 - Jun 27 with 2163 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It's coming home
It's coming home
It's coming home
Carabou's coming home
Three hoops on a shirt
Loic Remy still dreamin'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:44 - Jun 27 with 2126 viewsTheChef

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:38 - Jun 27 by DannyPaddox

Ooooh.

New ground Klaxon.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:49 - Jun 27 with 2087 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Jordan Cousins plays for them apparently.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:53 - Jun 27 with 2070 viewsDannyPaddox

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:49 - Jun 27 by Metallica_Hoop

Jordan Cousins plays for them apparently.

& George Thomas. It’s gonna be an emotional evening. I’m welling up even as I type.
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:56 - Jun 27 with 2043 viewspaulhoop2

If my mind serves me correctly wasn’t this the place that a copper threw items at the rss fans ? Clive is that a memory ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:58 - Jun 27 with 2028 viewsMrSheen

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:44 - Jun 27 by TheChef

Ooooh.

New ground Klaxon.

One new end, but the rest of it looks like ye olde Plough Lane
Login to get fewer ads

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:58 - Jun 27 with 2016 viewsHayesender

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:56 - Jun 27 by paulhoop2

If my mind serves me correctly wasn’t this the place that a copper threw items at the rss fans ? Clive is that a memory ?

I remember one of our fans launching his mobile phone at the linesmans head in a defeat there around 2001. Wonder if he got it back?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:00 - Jun 27 with 2018 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I remembering them finishing quite high once so I googled them; sure enough they were 3 places away from being Premier League founders in the last ever division 2 season.

#shitfactswithtalli235

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:00 - Jun 27 with 2015 viewsEastR

you are correct about that.
Happened right in front of us and ended with giving a formal statement as part of an investigation subsequently.
Predictably, he got away with it.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:03 - Jun 27 with 1991 viewsThird_Division_South

Remember Clive Allen scoring a fantastic drag back goal in front of the R’s fans back in the day there
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 1936 viewsMrSheen

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:00 - Jun 27 by Metallica_Hoop

I remembering them finishing quite high once so I googled them; sure enough they were 3 places away from being Premier League founders in the last ever division 2 season.

#shitfactswithtalli235

Yup, lost to Leicester in the playoffs, in the days of General John Beck's Amber Army. A couple of seasons before I saw Dion Dublin score their winner in the first 4th Division play-off at Wembley. Dublin and John Taylor up front, Steve Claridge on the wing, they scored a ton of goals.

Andy Sinton will be pleased, his first club.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2014/oct/06/cambridg
[Post edited 27 Jun 12:42]
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:15 - Jun 27 with 1925 viewsNorthernr

Conkers if I recall.

Cambridgeshire Police interviewed one of the LFW brethren as a witness. Turned up at his house with the whole thread from the old Rivals board printed out on A4 sheets of paper and his first question was "so sir, tell me, how does this internet work?"
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:24 - Jun 27 with 1857 viewsThird_Division_South

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:03 - Jun 27 by Third_Division_South

Remember Clive Allen scoring a fantastic drag back goal in front of the R’s fans back in the day there

Found the video of this game f@ck me, it’s 42 years since I was standing behind the goal there

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:37 - Jun 27 with 1783 viewsRamseyR

We had a pre season game there a few years back. Remeber seeing Jimmy Dunne for the first time there. Archer played in goal.
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:39 - Jun 27 with 1776 viewsJuzzie

Congratulations to Cambridge on their progression to the 2nd round.
Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:44 - Jun 27 with 1732 viewsTheChef

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:58 - Jun 27 by MrSheen

One new end, but the rest of it looks like ye olde Plough Lane

Yeah but I mean new as a new ground for many to visit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 13:05 - Jun 27 with 1653 viewsDannyPaddox

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 14:34 - Jun 27 with 1329 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:13 - Jun 27 by MrSheen

Yup, lost to Leicester in the playoffs, in the days of General John Beck's Amber Army. A couple of seasons before I saw Dion Dublin score their winner in the first 4th Division play-off at Wembley. Dublin and John Taylor up front, Steve Claridge on the wing, they scored a ton of goals.

Andy Sinton will be pleased, his first club.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/that-1980s-sports-blog/2014/oct/06/cambridg
[Post edited 27 Jun 12:42]

I think they came 2nd in the 2nd tier that year, but it was the season they did 4 down 2 up to get the top flight down to 20 teams.

Bare bones.

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 14:35 - Jun 27 with 1319 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:03 - Jun 27 by Third_Division_South

Thing I also remember about that Cambridge game: all sorts of root vegetables being thrown into our end from the allotments behind us.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 14:55 - Jun 27 with 1243 viewsBoston

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 11:38 - Jun 27 by DannyPaddox

Shouldn't that read, Cambridge away, then out?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 17:05 - Jun 27 with 1004 viewsEsox_Lucius

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 12:24 - Jun 27 by Third_Division_South

Found the video of this game f@ck me, it’s 42 years since I was standing behind the goal there

Clive Allen, the poor mans Connor Washington.

The grass is always greener.

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 18:49 - Jun 27 with 877 viewsDiscodroids

I was hoping for Southend away so i could arrange a jolly up with the Frankie Friday Boys and this forums proprietor, alas The Shrimpers are non league so that puts the tin hat on that.

In that case Orient, away !
[Post edited 27 Jun 18:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 20:55 - Jun 27 with 711 viewsBoston

Fk The Euros. It’s Carabao Cup Time. on 18:49 - Jun 27 by Discodroids

I was hoping for Southend away so i could arrange a jolly up with the Frankie Friday Boys and this forums proprietor, alas The Shrimpers are non league so that puts the tin hat on that.

In that case Orient, away !
[Post edited 27 Jun 18:50]

Colchester Utd...we'd probably make up half the crowd?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024