Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richards. 08:29 - Jun 13 with 23693 viewsconnell10

Are we ever gonna get rid of this waste of space? He must be in terrible condition right now! Cant we just pay the kunt off or something.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Richards. on 17:21 - Jul 4 with 2418 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Richards. on 15:55 - Jul 4 by dmm

I wonder if the club has simply had enough and frozen Richards out? He was excluded from the squad in January and is now nowhere to be seen. If there are clubs interested in taking him - more fool them - he must surely be fit enough to play.

EDIT: Funnily enough I just spotted this article which suggests Cifuentes has form when it comes to excluding a player. http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-insists-doesnt-want-drama-clearly-problems-qpr-
[Post edited 4 Jul 16:46]

Thanks for posting that, dmm.

Poor journalism by the two websites involved. It amounts to a free hit. To suggest that Cifuentes is not "an honest person" could mean anything, could mean something horrible, and for them to throw it out there without explanation, response, corroboration or confirmation is just poor journalism.

You're right to point out that the situation has at least one question mark.

I'm worried that we on here often risk the same error when we chat about Richards?
After all, do any of us know anything about his circumstances, his life, his physical wellbeing, his mental health?

I'm not sure about you lot but I did some dreadful things when I was a young fella.
There were reasons, but no excuses. In my case.
I know nothing about Richards. Nothing.
But if I'm going to ask for due process for Cifuentes, I should ask for the same for Richards.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Richards. on 20:01 - Jul 4 with 1935 viewsNorthernr

Richards. on 15:55 - Jul 4 by dmm

I wonder if the club has simply had enough and frozen Richards out? He was excluded from the squad in January and is now nowhere to be seen. If there are clubs interested in taking him - more fool them - he must surely be fit enough to play.

EDIT: Funnily enough I just spotted this article which suggests Cifuentes has form when it comes to excluding a player. http://sportwitness.co.uk/player-insists-doesnt-want-drama-clearly-problems-qpr-
[Post edited 4 Jul 16:46]

I mean, we've already seen Cifuentes be pretty ruthless with players who aren't Richards. Kakay post Millwall for instance. Dozzell. So that article doesn't surprise at all, does it?

Everybody who's ever managed any group of people in any walk or life or career, but particularly professional sports, you'll find people who liked them and people who didn't, people with bad things to say about them and people with good.

At the moment Cifuentes is seen as basically a saint at QPR. I'm sure he's not. A few defeats on the spin next season will soon water down the rhetoric. There's already posters on here saying he got lucky last season, stumbled across solutions that were obvious long before he got to them. We love to build things up to knock them down in UK football culture. Cifuentes will have failings, maybe we'll realise that soon, or later.

With Richards the thing for me is we've had four managers in double quick time. They're across the whole spectrum of styles of management, styles of play, and personality. The first one was the guy who actually signed him. And none of them have played him. In fact, all of them have quickly surmised they don't even want the guy around. And all of those managers have, at one stage or for the whole duration of their reign, been absolutely desperate for any help they could get. And none of them - Beale, Critchley, Ainsworth, Cifuentes - picked this guy.

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...
Richards. on 01:19 - Jul 5 with 1584 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Richards. on 15:40 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Morecambe would be quite the lifestyle change

Weeks of Tyson Fury calling him a big dosser might get the message across.
Richards. on 07:59 - Jul 5 with 1297 viewspaulparker

TBF the lad has been grieving and what about the 7 minutes at West Brom

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Richards. on 08:10 - Jul 5 with 1266 viewsTomS

Richards. on 15:38 - Jul 4 by BrianMcCarthy

FWIW.

I definitely wouldn't win that 'Spot the Ball' competition
Richards. on 08:55 - Jul 5 with 1132 viewshantssi

Richards. on 08:10 - Jul 5 by TomS

I was thinking that too!!
Richards. on 11:39 - Jul 5 with 920 viewsJules4367

Richards. on 08:10 - Jul 5 by TomS

If we are going to try and sell him photos like this just wont do!

Please can the publicity department invest in some picture editing software and relocate the ball to the end of his foot (I've donbe my best but sorry, don't know how to display picture!)
[Post edited 5 Jul 11:48]
Richards. on 16:21 - Jul 5 with 567 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just edit together footage of his cameo in that Huddersfield match where he looked amazing in the few minutes he was on the pitch, then use deep fake technology to make it look like it's from more than one match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024