Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
State Of Origin 2024. 10:00 - Jun 5 with 2474 viewsDiscodroids

Kick off 11am Lads. NSW have picked a side for the grind, not much flair in the team but Plenty of minerals in extremis in the starting 13.

Queensland look good for the win against the blues who are shorn of the two best players on the planet in Nathan Cleary and Tom Trbojevic .

I'm Hoping for a narrow win for the blues but can see The maroons wining by 8-12.

Cracking open the Spaten lager at 11am. Good times.
'I love this game moonpie'.

NRL ..love it.

[Post edited 5 Jun 10:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

State Of Origin 2024. on 21:57 - Jun 5 with 965 viewsNoDiddley

What’s the fascination with this?
When I was a kid it was Eddie Waring with his Up & Unders featuring Hunslet v Hull Kingston Rovers or suchlike 🤷
State Of Origin 2024. on 22:41 - Jun 5 with 904 viewsdaveinmelbourne

State Of Origin 2024. on 14:06 - Jun 5 by Discodroids

I was 80/20 in agreement of the sending off of Joseph Sua'ali'i, the only possible mitigation was that walsh was on his way down at the point of contact, but fair do's . The bloke is a real superstar at the roosters who i believe, has been poached by Australian rugby union for next year.

Ruined the game as a spectacle for me as there is no way on gods earth a 12 man side in state of origin rugby league can beat 13 men with 73 minutes on the clock.

Don't know how Michael Maguire ended up as NSW coach.. Truely the ray harford/Paul Hart
state of origin selection.

Hopefully Mitchell moses can be fit for game 2. Can't see anything other than a 3-0 thumping.
[Post edited 5 Jun 14:09]

Bit harsh that Disco! I quite rate Madge, certainly not as bad as Hart/Harford. But yeah that was a proper towelling by the end, he’s certainly got some work to do before the Melbs game.
State Of Origin 2024. on 02:55 - Jun 6 with 861 viewsSydneyRs

State Of Origin 2024. on 21:57 - Jun 5 by NoDiddley

What’s the fascination with this?
When I was a kid it was Eddie Waring with his Up & Unders featuring Hunslet v Hull Kingston Rovers or suchlike 🤷

Its as good as rugby league can be. A load of the best players from the best competition desperate to beat each other. Far better than anything you will see in the rugby league world cup for example.
State Of Origin 2024. on 10:10 - Jun 6 with 762 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Moved from South Africa to Brisbane almost ten years. Rugby union still the best. But rugby league has grown on me. And living in Brisbane great to be a QLD supporter.

DonnieR

State Of Origin 2024. on 10:11 - Jun 6 with 762 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

State Of Origin 2024. on 11:06 - Jun 5 by TheChef

Just switched on and thought it had started already - some young lady yakking away instead.

What's going on?
Sort it out.

The young lady did a great job with her Welcome to Country address.

DonnieR

State Of Origin 2024. on 10:27 - Jun 6 with 742 viewsTheChef

State Of Origin 2024. on 10:11 - Jun 6 by SouthAfricanRanger

The young lady did a great job with her Welcome to Country address.

Ah - didn't actually hear it as screen was on mute at the time.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

State Of Origin 2024. on 21:38 - Jun 6 with 633 viewsNoDiddley

State Of Origin 2024. on 10:27 - Jun 6 by TheChef

Ah - didn't actually hear it as screen was on mute at the time.

The woman are at it now!
State Of Origin 2024. on 11:48 - Jun 26 with 459 viewsdaveinmelbourne

Jeez, the Blues are going for it here in Melbs.
[Post edited 26 Jun 11:49]
Login to get fewer ads

State Of Origin 2024. on 13:25 - Jun 26 with 404 viewsTheChef

State Of Origin 2024. on 11:48 - Jun 26 by daveinmelbourne

Jeez, the Blues are going for it here in Melbs.
[Post edited 26 Jun 11:49]

A thrashing.

Decider on 17th July.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

State Of Origin 2024. on 10:56 - Jun 27 with 275 viewsdaveinmelbourne

State Of Origin 2024. on 13:25 - Jun 26 by TheChef

A thrashing.

Decider on 17th July.

An absolute towelling mate. Madge got his selection spot on, NSW were on it from the off. Fascinating to see how Slater and the Maroonns react.
State Of Origin 2024. on 11:06 - Jun 27 with 257 viewsMrSheen

State Of Origin 2024. on 10:56 - Jun 27 by daveinmelbourne

An absolute towelling mate. Madge got his selection spot on, NSW were on it from the off. Fascinating to see how Slater and the Maroonns react.

I thought Luai had his best game for the Blues, hardly mentioned among all the other star turns. Better as a sidekick than the main attraction. Origin has needed a new grub since Gallen retired too, Stephen Crichton fits the bill perfectly,
State Of Origin 2024. on 11:13 - Jun 27 with 244 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Blues deserved to win but we’re so so dirty and hope QLD smash them in game3.

DonnieR

State Of Origin 2024. on 22:25 - Jun 27 with 151 viewsdaveinmelbourne

State Of Origin 2024. on 11:06 - Jun 27 by MrSheen

I thought Luai had his best game for the Blues, hardly mentioned among all the other star turns. Better as a sidekick than the main attraction. Origin has needed a new grub since Gallen retired too, Stephen Crichton fits the bill perfectly,

Ha ha ha! Yep proper pantomime villain stuff going on there, and of course he’s (Crichton) one hell of a player. It’s the first time that those Penrith connected players have clicked in an SOO as well.
State Of Origin 2024. on 23:05 - Jun 27 with 136 viewsDiscodroids

Liam Martin played like Gordon Tallis. Herculean.

Angus Crichton remined me of boyd cordner in his prime.

A 3 point win for NSW in the third test, providing they keep 13 on the field.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024