Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
being over charged on your card... 23:35 - May 27 with 4208 viewsqpr_1968

who's been over charged on their credit/debit card...

whether its been something minor, like in a cafe or pub, or something bigger like in a store or even £000's, not going into detail....

if you've only noticed weeks or months later, how do yo get your money back when you've got no receipt.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

being over charged on your card... on 17:11 - Jun 10 with 807 viewsDiscodroids

In a leigh on sea restaurant on Friday with My Mrs ,.

The service was terribly slow and the food and drink were delivered with the style and grace of Arthur Mullard having a shit after 17 pints of Stout and a fray bentos pie. Souless staff with a dead behind the eyes manner that The members of Kraftwerk couldn't match.

It was like being on the set Of The George lucas film 'THX 1138.'

Got served up the bill with a 12.5% service charge included in the total. when Ralf Hütter gave me the machine to slap on my barclay card it displayed 3 options to tip 10%, 12.5 % and 15% on top of the 12.5% already included.

I politely declined and Ralf took the card with a grimmace that only Elton John could produce if he was served a £1.49 microwave rustlers pork rib burger at the Garrick club.

Keep on yer toes lads and beware of this skullduggery .
[Post edited 11 Jun 8:48]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

being over charged on your card... on 20:30 - Jun 10 with 682 viewsterryb

being over charged on your card... on 17:11 - Jun 10 by Discodroids

In a leigh on sea restaurant on Friday with My Mrs ,.

The service was terribly slow and the food and drink were delivered with the style and grace of Arthur Mullard having a shit after 17 pints of Stout and a fray bentos pie. Souless staff with a dead behind the eyes manner that The members of Kraftwerk couldn't match.

It was like being on the set Of The George lucas film 'THX 1138.'

Got served up the bill with a 12.5% service charge included in the total. when Ralf Hütter gave me the machine to slap on my barclay card it displayed 3 options to tip 10%, 12.5 % and 15% on top of the 12.5% already included.

I politely declined and Ralf took the card with a grimmace that only Elton John could produce if he was served a £1.49 microwave rustlers pork rib burger at the Garrick club.

Keep on yer toes lads and beware of this skullduggery .
[Post edited 11 Jun 8:48]

That is incredible!

I've never come across being asked for a tip after paying a service charge. I assume that you gave them the correct rating on Trip Adviser etc.

It's rare that I find that service has been good enough to deserve a tip.
being over charged on your card... on 08:46 - Jun 11 with 578 viewsDiscodroids

being over charged on your card... on 20:30 - Jun 10 by terryb

That is incredible!

I've never come across being asked for a tip after paying a service charge. I assume that you gave them the correct rating on Trip Adviser etc.

It's rare that I find that service has been good enough to deserve a tip.

took your advice tel and just joined trip advisor to leave a review. Hope the owner enjoys it over his almond latte this morning!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

being over charged on your card... on 13:25 - Jun 28 with 316 viewsstainrods_elbow

being over charged on your card... on 23:59 - May 27 by qpr_1968

ecumenical?....minutiae?....

not every thread on this board has been about qpr over the years...the seasons finished.

if your not interested on this subject, keep your fking nose out.

Oh do just f*ck off already!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

being over charged on your card... on 16:56 - Jun 28 with 184 viewsqpr_1968

being over charged on your card... on 13:25 - Jun 28 by stainrods_elbow

Oh do just f*ck off already!

your not all there mate.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024