Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 714038 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:38 - Aug 22 with 4789 views1JD

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:46 - Aug 22 by daveB

He's been heavily involved in running the club for years

I'm not laying into anyone I just find it absolutely bizarre that we're no longer allowed to know anything and supposed to be alright with that. I hope they know what they are doing this time.

This is all coming from someone who was sat on your side of the argument during the Austin/Johansen summer and believed they knew what they were doing that time, turns out they didn't

Dave when you say you hope “they” know what they are doing withholding all kinds of information to paying customers (the fans) for no commercial gain (if you want a contract length as a buying club you simply ask the agent), it isn’t really a “they” is it. It is a singular decision-maker in Nourry who is writing the theme tune and playing the theme tune, to steal one of clives quips.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:40 - Aug 22 with 4746 viewsCateLeBonR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:44 - Aug 22 by Hoopsie

So is Madsen incoming?

I hope so I’ve got my heart set on it now.

Rumoured to be getting a Brazilian striker called Weliton Santon to boot!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:43 - Aug 22 with 4707 views1JD

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:50 - Aug 22 by rbee

Grey areas created by social media where everybody wants to know everything all of the time.

There will be other options but Currently it seems the club doesn't want to explore them.

Let's see if the Fans Forum sheds any light.

Probably get told at the end of the fans forum that all of information is strictly confidential and not to be shared under any circumstances, if the last fans get together was anything to go by…
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:57 - Aug 22 with 4463 viewsBlackCrowe

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:40 - Aug 22 by CateLeBonR

I hope so I’ve got my heart set on it now.

Rumoured to be getting a Brazilian striker called Weliton Santon to boot!

Yep heard we're trying to, not sure how advanced it is or even if it's true.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 4290 viewsQPR_John

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:59 - Aug 22 by daveB

I think it incredible that after all this club has been through the last 20 years so many are happy to know nothing and just trust that they know what they are doing when we've seen countless times under these owners they put the club at risk

The pattern has been the same every time since the Redknapp years. Being financially prudent (well relatively speaking) and living within means before we have a good run, forget all that over spend in the hope of promotion then back to square one again a year later, they did it under JFH, Warburton and now Marti and we're supposed to as fans just say well they know what they are doing we shouldn't be told anything.

Give it a year and we'll be the ones picking up the pieces. All this crap about hiding fees and contract lengths, it'll all be in the accounts in 6 months anyway so is absolutely pointless

This so called new regime who know what they are doing and must be trusted signed a player last year who it turns out we weren't allowed to sign and now have to pay compensation for him and can't pick the bloke until thats resolved but thats been swept under the carpet and ignored

“ This so called new regime who know what they are doing and must be trusted signed a player last year who it turns out we weren't allowed to sign and now have to pay compensation for him and can't pick the bloke until thats resolved but thats been swept under the carpet and ignored”

Maybe I should know and maybe I do but I cannot think of who you are talking about. The fact that nobody else has asked suggests it’s common knowledge and it’s just me
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:08 - Aug 22 with 4294 viewsCateLeBonR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:57 - Aug 22 by BlackCrowe

Yep heard we're trying to, not sure how advanced it is or even if it's true.

That’s ok I didn’t mean to go wading in. I had a fun few minutes looking at some of his highlights and it seems he’s used to wearing our Dennis the Menace shirt at least!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:12 - Aug 22 with 4210 viewsrbee

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:08 - Aug 22 by QPR_John

“ This so called new regime who know what they are doing and must be trusted signed a player last year who it turns out we weren't allowed to sign and now have to pay compensation for him and can't pick the bloke until thats resolved but thats been swept under the carpet and ignored”

Maybe I should know and maybe I do but I cannot think of who you are talking about. The fact that nobody else has asked suggests it’s common knowledge and it’s just me

It's Reggie Cannon John who we surprisingly signed on a four year deal.
[Post edited 22 Aug 14:16]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:26 - Aug 22 with 3977 viewsDavieQPR

Wellington Santos is a one man Twitter rumour. Take it with a handful of salt.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:28 - Aug 22 with 3971 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:26 - Aug 22 by DavieQPR

The glory days of the old Rivals board where we'd start a thread about a fictitious player we were in for and see which clickbait sites picked it up.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:29 - Aug 22 with 3948 viewsMaggsinho

Although he has started following QPR and a bunch of academy players on Instagram so seemingly something in it.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:41 - Aug 22 with 3774 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:58 - Aug 22 by rbee

''He's been heavily involved in running the club for years.''

Come on Dave. As a minor shareholder and with Fernandes in charge do you really think that Ruben had any significate input? I really don't.

As for 'my side of the argument' I am only commenting on how I see things today, no hindsight, no foresight. Next month I might see it differently.
[Post edited 22 Aug 13:03]

Fernandes hasn't been in charge since Holloway got the boot, he walked away that summer and Amit became chairman.

Rueben had been running the show for years, it just didn't become official until a year or 2 ago
As I say I'm not knocking him but I think it's daft to pretend he hasn't had a say since he came in. You don't write the cheques he's had to without being involved. He's actually stepped away now and it's the mysterious O'Reilly more invovled day to day along with Nourry who we know genuinely nothing about.

Things can change quickly and as others have said if we sell one of JCS or Chair for 5-10million next week this all makes a lot more sense or if Eze goes for big money but we should be wary of all this because we've seen where this leads to 18 months later when we've done it twice before
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:43 - Aug 22 with 3707 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:38 - Aug 22 by 1JD

Dave when you say you hope “they” know what they are doing withholding all kinds of information to paying customers (the fans) for no commercial gain (if you want a contract length as a buying club you simply ask the agent), it isn’t really a “they” is it. It is a singular decision-maker in Nourry who is writing the theme tune and playing the theme tune, to steal one of clives quips.

I meant They as in the club and everyone involved from those making the signings to making the decsions
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:43 - Aug 22 with 3705 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:41 - Aug 22 by daveB

Fernandes hasn't been in charge since Holloway got the boot, he walked away that summer and Amit became chairman.

Rueben had been running the show for years, it just didn't become official until a year or 2 ago
As I say I'm not knocking him but I think it's daft to pretend he hasn't had a say since he came in. You don't write the cheques he's had to without being involved. He's actually stepped away now and it's the mysterious O'Reilly more invovled day to day along with Nourry who we know genuinely nothing about.

Things can change quickly and as others have said if we sell one of JCS or Chair for 5-10million next week this all makes a lot more sense or if Eze goes for big money but we should be wary of all this because we've seen where this leads to 18 months later when we've done it twice before

He's was named 'co chairman' in 2015, 8/9 years.
And he's been paying off the debt each year, converting that to equity, to steadily increase his shareholding and dilute that of Fernandes.
It's been his ship for a while. McClaren was Fernandes' last hurrah really.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:44 - Aug 22 with 3682 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:08 - Aug 22 by QPR_John

Reggie Cannon

https://bolavip.com/en/soccer/usmnt-and-qprs-reggie-cannon-forced-to-pay-boavist
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:45 - Aug 22 with 3674 viewsGus_iom

We need Welly-it-son Santos
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:01 - Aug 22 with 3401 viewsderbyhoop

Given the ages of most of the incomers this Summer, I'd fully expect to see 1 or more multi-mullion outgoings in the next 2 years.
[Post edited 22 Aug 15:06]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:07 - Aug 22 with 3304 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:01 - Aug 22 by derbyhoop

Given the ages of most of the incomers this Summer, I'd fully expect to see 1 or more multi-mullion outgoings in the next 2 years.
[Post edited 22 Aug 15:06]

We said that about Willock, Dickie, Dieng and Chair 3 years ago
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:08 - Aug 22 with 3278 viewsLandshark

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:29 - Aug 22 by Maggsinho

Although he has started following QPR and a bunch of academy players on Instagram so seemingly something in it.

Seems a strange signing if true. Loaning a 19 year old to be in our development squad? I'm guessing that's where he's going as he's not had a senior career yet.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:11 - Aug 22 with 3216 viewsEsox_Lucius

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:08 - Aug 22 by Landshark

Seems a strange signing if true. Loaning a 19 year old to be in our development squad? I'm guessing that's where he's going as he's not had a senior career yet.

They aren't included in the P&S calculations for FFP.

The grass is always greener.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:28 - Aug 22 with 2940 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:45 - Aug 22 by Gus_iom

We need Welly-it-son Santos

Agreed. I don't want to know any of the whys or wherefores just get him in.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:30 - Aug 22 with 2923 viewskensalriser

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:07 - Aug 22 by daveB

Some quite extravagant figures being bandied about too, like £10m for Dickie.

Still, the day football fans stop spouting utter bollocks will be the day after football ceases to exist.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:47 - Aug 22 with 2709 viewsLeedsR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:30 - Aug 22 by kensalriser

Some quite extravagant figures being bandied about too, like £10m for Dickie.

Still, the day football fans stop spouting utter bollocks will be the day after football ceases to exist.

“Still, the day football fans stop spouting utter bollocks will be the day after football ceases to exist.”

‘Twas ever thus!!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:55 - Aug 22 with 2599 viewsQPR_John

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:44 - Aug 22 by daveB

Reggie Cannon

https://bolavip.com/en/soccer/usmnt-and-qprs-reggie-cannon-forced-to-pay-boavist

Thanks for the info and rbee. Seems odd that non payment of wages is not a valid reason for breaking a contract.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:09 - Aug 22 with 2386 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:07 - Aug 22 by daveB

Still could be Chair.
Or JCS
Or any of the newbies.

I'm thinking Brighton/Brentford model.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:11 - Aug 22 with 2344 viewseghamranger

I’ve noticed that Raheem Stirling is following Qpr on Instagram… would you take him back, I’m sure he would drop £240k a week to suit our budget

Could do with a 7
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024