Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 520160 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:29 - Jul 13 with 6961 viewsaston_hoop

Troy Parrott has joined AZ Alkmaar which marks the first summer since time began that we won't be able to be linked with him

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:40 - Jul 13 with 6613 viewsDavieQPR

If JCS goes it will be for an 'undisclosed amount' that would include many clauses.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:19 - Jul 13 with 6405 viewsbosh67

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:29 - Jul 13 by aston_hoop

Troy Parrott has joined AZ Alkmaar which marks the first summer since time began that we won't be able to be linked with him

Spurs got nearly £7m for him. Fair play to them considering he's not really showed that much at the level we're at. It does make a mockery of life though if we sell JCS for less that £10m

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:28 - Jul 13 with 6360 viewsgazza1

I don't know enough about all these guys that we have signed but if any of them are good forwards that can join in with scoring a few goals then I strongly believe that we have a good chance of finishing higher in the Championship that we have since relegation from the Premier......and maybe playoff's.

We have a proper decent team of players and management 'off and on' the field.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:31 - Jul 13 with 6359 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:28 - Jul 13 by gazza1

I don't know enough about all these guys that we have signed but if any of them are good forwards that can join in with scoring a few goals then I strongly believe that we have a good chance of finishing higher in the Championship that we have since relegation from the Premier......and maybe playoff's.

We have a proper decent team of players and management 'off and on' the field.

If we can add a couple of strikers, almost certainly at least one of them a loan, and a good go forward midfielder to compliment the holding ones we've already got then we'll have a good side IMO.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:00 - Jul 13 with 6207 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:31 - Jul 13 by Northernr

If we can add a couple of strikers, almost certainly at least one of them a loan, and a good go forward midfielder to compliment the holding ones we've already got then we'll have a good side IMO.

We don't even need all that. EDB is a decent forward mid. We only need one mythical striker and a right winger.

As forwards, we have Kolli/Armstrong, Dykes and Frey. Getting one more in is, I suspect, all we shall be allowed unless one of those moves on. Willock, we need to replace, of course.

The loanee from Parlase, who was at Charlton last season, looks decent, and Stansfield ain't going back to Brum. Thus we could get these two, each with a loan to buy (optional in our favour not theirs).

Then look at a LW as a long-term replacement for Chair. As once he's done his community porridge then he will for sure be bought up.

Unless anyone is sold, we only need a Striker and RW.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:06 - Jul 13 with 6155 viewsLandshark

To put things slightly into context regarding the fees of some of our players. Sammie Szmodics is apparently transferring to Ipswich for £6 million.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:11 - Jul 13 with 6133 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:00 - Jul 13 by LazyFan

We don't even need all that. EDB is a decent forward mid. We only need one mythical striker and a right winger.

As forwards, we have Kolli/Armstrong, Dykes and Frey. Getting one more in is, I suspect, all we shall be allowed unless one of those moves on. Willock, we need to replace, of course.

The loanee from Parlase, who was at Charlton last season, looks decent, and Stansfield ain't going back to Brum. Thus we could get these two, each with a loan to buy (optional in our favour not theirs).

Then look at a LW as a long-term replacement for Chair. As once he's done his community porridge then he will for sure be bought up.

Tony Danza has got RW covered
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:12 - Jul 13 with 6111 viewsMedwayR

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:06 - Jul 13 by Landshark

To put things slightly into context regarding the fees of some of our players. Sammie Szmodics is apparently transferring to Ipswich for £6 million.

He’s into the last year of his contract, it’s £6m plus add-ins too, Blackburn initially wanted £20m!

Poll: Who’s better?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:39 - Jul 13 with 5817 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:12 - Jul 13 by MedwayR

He’s into the last year of his contract, it’s £6m plus add-ins too, Blackburn initially wanted £20m!

I don't think Szmodics is even that good; he just had a wonder year. Add-ons will be based upon them staying up, which is unlikely.

Ipswich is being clever and buying proven Champ talent like him and Delap. So, they know when they come down, they will be ready to bounce back up again.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:07 - Jul 13 with 5700 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:39 - Jul 13 by LazyFan

I don't think Szmodics is even that good; he just had a wonder year. Add-ons will be based upon them staying up, which is unlikely.

Ipswich is being clever and buying proven Champ talent like him and Delap. So, they know when they come down, they will be ready to bounce back up again.

I’m surprised at Ipswich. He’s what, 27/28? And he’s had one season in his career like this last one. I guess worth a flyer for 6 mil if you’re in the prem, but i don’t think he’ll do much.

Bare bones.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:15 - Jul 13 with 5654 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:39 - Jul 13 by LazyFan

Slightly disagree with that LazyFan he is playing the best of his career and not only in the Championship but for ROI in a couple of friendlies this year.
I wish QPR had him he would score more goals that our strikers combined with his speed and smarts .
Of course the PL defenders are a different proposition so he might not light it up but he will get goals for sure IMO
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:02 - Jul 14 with 4742 viewsTK1

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:00 - Jul 13 by LazyFan

The transfer window closes at 11:00pm on August 31st. As with *every year* QPR will make multiple signings. And as with every season throughout July fans will panic that we haven't signed enough or try and pretend that we what we have is going to be adequate. It's not. The club don't think it is either.

We will be trying to replace:

Hayden and Hodges's positions.

Willock.

Even Richards will be viewed as needing to be replaced.

Most clubs want a striker. We probably do too.

So at least two midfielders and one attacker, probably two.

Santos is not Willock's replacement, though he can play higher. He is there to replace Kakay/Adomah/Drewe - that multi-purpose right-sided position, bit like Larkeche.

Players will sign, some may leave. It's the same every season. There are six weeks of the window to go.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:07 - Jul 14 with 4700 viewsaston_hoop

Lyndon Dykes being linked with Blackburn, possibly lazily. But if they want to burn the Szmodics money on him, thats cool

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:11 - Jul 14 with 4393 viewsGloucs_R

We're not buying until Eze gets sold.

Then JCS goes...

Then Dykes.... And Sinclair....

Not sure what our FFP visit needs to be but I would imagine we'd have about 5m to play with

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:01 - Jul 14 with 4190 viewsdannyblue

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:11 - Jul 14 by Gloucs_R

We're not buying until Eze gets sold.

Then JCS goes...

Then Dykes.... And Sinclair....

Not sure what our FFP visit needs to be but I would imagine we'd have about 5m to play with

Imagine Ebs's England start has helped the situation too?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:00 - Jul 14 with 3734 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:01 - Jul 14 by dannyblue

Imagine Ebs's England start has helped the situation too?

You'd think so, especially when he has a cheap release clause

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:01 - Jul 14 with 3329 viewsHoopstar

Would love Jay Stansfield at the Rs - would seem unlikely though.

Guehi will surely be off from Palace as has been great at the Euros. Will Palace dig in re Eze or is it right that he has a release cause?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:04 - Jul 15 with 3000 viewsHunterhoop

Would be very keen on Stansfield. There is a proper goalscorer in there in my view. Would be happy with him. Would much rather we signed players permanently, mind.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 04:28 - Jul 15 with 2853 viewsswisscottage

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:01 - Jul 14 by Hoopstar

Guehi will surely be off from Palace as has been great at the Euros. Will Palace dig in re Eze or is it right that he has a release cause?

If they sell both Guehi and Eze, combined with the £50mil they got for Olise, they'll have a transfer pot of £150 mil to rebuild.

The question is will they take the risk?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:00 - Jul 15 with 2604 viewsdmm

The Beeb's gossip page says Wolves are after Sheffield United's £20m-rated defender Anel Ahmedhodzic to replace Max Kilman. Will any other PL team make a bid for JCS?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:16 - Jul 15 with 2330 viewswombat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:01 - Jul 14 by Hoopstar

rumoured to be 60 million release clause for eze , ideally we want a few clubs coming in for him to push the price up a bit and to sort it sooner rather than last min of transfer window

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:53 - Jul 15 with 2170 viewsfrancisbowles

I'm not sure that how release clauses work.

I think the club wanting to purchase only have to meet the amount and then it's down to the player whether he completes the deal. The selling club doesn't have an option to push the price up.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:08 - Jul 15 with 2049 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:16 - Jul 15 by wombat

rumoured to be 60 million release clause for eze , ideally we want a few clubs coming in for him to push the price up a bit and to sort it sooner rather than last min of transfer window

If a player's release clause is £X, then they're not going to bid more, as they don't have to. Once the figure is offered, it's then up to the prospective buyer(s) and player to agree terms or not.

However, what you want are lots of clubs bidding to increase the likelihood of one of them being attractive to Ebbs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Jul 15 with 2031 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:53 - Jul 15 by francisbowles

I'm not sure that how release clauses work.

I think the club wanting to purchase only have to meet the amount and then it's down to the player whether he completes the deal. The selling club doesn't have an option to push the price up.

Exactly.

If a club value Eze at £70m, they will pay Palace £60m and could give him a £10m signing on bonus (for example). But they will only ever pay Palace £60m.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024