Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? 08:00 - Dec 21 with 2027 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61514/why-giovanni-van-b

Click above ๐Ÿ‘

This post has been edited by an administrator
Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 09:45 - Dec 21 with 1816 viewsWhiterockin

Our reputation as club is now lower than it has ever been, there are only one group of people to blame. We won't pay for a decent manager and they wouldn't touch us anyway. The board have to totally revise their approach to running a football club or the downward spiral will never end and I'm afraid that is a fact.

A fresh start is needed and we need to pay a fair wage for a Championship manager and agree a budget going forward for transfers, over and above anyone we sell. Then add a decent bonus structure for promotion, play offs, mid table and now even avoiding relegation. All this is very unlikely, but without it we will be stuck with Sheehan and in the land of hoping for the best. I hope Coleman is looking forward to trips to Wycombe and Burton.
Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 10:49 - Dec 21 with 1665 viewsshaggyrogers

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 09:45 - Dec 21 by Whiterockin

Our reputation as club is now lower than it has ever been, there are only one group of people to blame. We won't pay for a decent manager and they wouldn't touch us anyway. The board have to totally revise their approach to running a football club or the downward spiral will never end and I'm afraid that is a fact.

A fresh start is needed and we need to pay a fair wage for a Championship manager and agree a budget going forward for transfers, over and above anyone we sell. Then add a decent bonus structure for promotion, play offs, mid table and now even avoiding relegation. All this is very unlikely, but without it we will be stuck with Sheehan and in the land of hoping for the best. I hope Coleman is looking forward to trips to Wycombe and Burton.

You don't honestly think he will still be here by then do you. The heat will be too much and he will be replaced by pearlman the 3rd
Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 11:30 - Dec 21 with 1559 viewsunion_jack

This club insider, itโ€™s not Res is it?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 11:59 - Dec 21 with 1497 viewspencoedjack

Id be amazed if he came here.
Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 16:11 - Dec 21 with 1281 viewsReslovenSwan1

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 11:59 - Dec 21 by pencoedjack

Id be amazed if he came here.

ยฃ2m promotion bonus for promotion in the next three seasons.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 17:54 - Dec 21 with 1204 viewsBoundy

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 16:11 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

ยฃ2m promotion bonus for promotion in the next three seasons.

I heard it was 5

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleโ€”not the master."

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 21:26 - Dec 21 with 1063 viewsReslovenSwan1

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 17:54 - Dec 21 by Boundy

I heard it was 5

It is a job for a man that believes in his ways. Like Brendan. The club was tiny when he took over training in public field. He squeezed out what he wanted with Sinclair and Borini. That was enough with a bit of luck along the way and robust experienced defenders and cultured midfielders.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 09:58 - Dec 22 with 898 viewsonehunglow

Why Giovanni van Bronckhorst ? And why now ? on 21:26 - Dec 21 by ReslovenSwan1

It is a job for a man that believes in his ways. Like Brendan. The club was tiny when he took over training in public field. He squeezed out what he wanted with Sinclair and Borini. That was enough with a bit of luck along the way and robust experienced defenders and cultured midfielders.

No,not tiny.
Another subtle dig

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024