Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! 08:15 - Sep 20 with 2684 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60893/michael-duff-my-jo

Not sure about this one Mike, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:54 - Sep 20 with 398 viewsWhiterockin

Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 16:43 - Sep 20 by SullutaCreturned

In keeping with things these days, start a petition!

Or vote with our feet and go somewhere else? Empty stands and a drop in income is what the owners will understand.

If there is a decent crowd and lots of booing I reckon there'll be a statement released saying booing is the wrong way to go about it

It got rid of Bradley pretty quickly.
Michael Duff : My job is not to win the fans over ! on 18:48 - Sep 20 with 329 viewsmax936

He's just confirmed that he's a bit thick with coming out with that statement, its all to do with the fans, how long has he been in football ffs.

Best thing he can do now, is clear his desk and pack his bags and shit the door behind him.

The lack of self awareness is alarming in itself, how long has he been in football, 2 minutes dear me mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024