Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City Match Thread. 23:42 - Apr 28 with 55458 viewsBoston

Hendrix is experiencing complex legal issues apparently

Stoke City 1. QPR1.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:30 - Apr 29 with 4594 viewsSimonJames

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:26 - Apr 29 by hoops_legend

Glad we stayed up on merit and not just through points deduction

If Reading hadn't had 6 points taken off, they would also be on 50. And then we would be nervously looking at Cardiff, Rotherham and Huddersfield's games in hand.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 4537 viewsterryb

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:05 - Apr 29 by BklynRanger

Two bits of good news:

We somehow survived - thank fcuk for that.

We no longer use a midfield so can sell all of them - kaaching etc

I think we use Sam Field in that area to cover for everyone!

He doesn't appear to need anyother midfielders to help him defend though!
Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 4502 viewskropotkin41

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:30 - Apr 29 by SimonJames

If Reading hadn't had 6 points taken off, they would also be on 50. And then we would be nervously looking at Cardiff, Rotherham and Huddersfield's games in hand.

Given that we were all but crucified for cheating, I don't think we should in any way question the fact that the Fakes had a miserable 6 points deducted. They are where they are on merit.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:36 - Apr 29 with 4459 viewsqprxtc

They did, we aren’t. F uck them, love us.

🍻😘
Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:36 - Apr 29 with 4458 viewsjohncharles

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:04 - Apr 29 by joe90

Uncle Albert to the rescue!

What a game and goal for Albert. Lifelong QPR supporter and saves us from relegation with a goal at the end of the season.
Albert Adomah, QPR Legend. 👏👏👏👏👏

Strong and stable my arse.

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:48 - Apr 29 with 4239 viewsMalintabuk

Can't believe it I missed the bloody goal!!!
Was in the p!sser when I heard to roar and can running back up.........well walking pretty sharpish, to be met at the top by a complete stranger who gave me a huge hug.........which I reciprocated with a kiss.well you got to haven't you?
The whole second half was just a noise from us..........never stopped singing and chanting that 2000+ plus deserved every minute of this and what a support this club enjoys.............
And as said on here breathe............this journey back home home now is certainly going to be a lot more jolly than some we have made in recent weeks.........
I never saw the Blackpool debacle but my family did and as the nephew said not a word was spoken on the journey back until Luton
I said last week on the Burnley thread that I don't think Ainsworth is right and to be honest I still don't, but blimey he as managed to get the 2 wins we needed and fair play to him
Can't gloss that over that over really, it was poor and Stoke were as I said at half time woeful. They got even worse in the 2nd half............
Uncs the scorer eh!!!.............Roy of the Rovers stuff for him, if anyone deserved to keep us up, it was Uncs.
Not sure you can single many out as impressive, Dykes had a decent 2nd half..........and the defence well looked organised, which is a marked improvement.
But Field, again, was MOTM, I can't see him staying with us to be honest, I'm sure a team coming down will come in for him as he is a really good pro and player
So another season in the championship. Bit early to be thinking about next year, be a really interesting summer. though...........but for now let's just savor the moment and enjoy this
Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:49 - Apr 29 with 4213 viewsQPROslo

Defended well, Gareth organised us well, got a goal and a bit of luck at the end. Fantastic support.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:51 - Apr 29 with 4182 viewseastside_r

Stoke City Match Thread. on 14:10 - Apr 29 by eastside_r

Team news in check - that’s me offski.

See you all back here later.

Fingers and everything else crossed.

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City Match Thread. on 18:26 - Apr 29 with 3838 viewsHarbour

Stoke City Match Thread. on 11:24 - Apr 29 by Harbour

Yes it’s a 1-0 defeat all over it fingers x I am wrong.

Well done Rangers am very happy to have been proved wrong and thank you for a stress free last game of the season but I still want a win. Fingers x Reading will be relegated.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 18:37 - Apr 29 with 3691 viewsManinBlack

Couldn't bear to watch so went into hiding in Manchester. Not that far from Stoke but it felt like I could hear the fans in the distance. As I didn't witness the spectacle I am puzzled by all the assertions on here that Stoke were dire when they had 80% possession. So what were they doing with the ball all match? Kicking it out of the ground?

Anyway two away wins in a row with this team feels like the same miracle in 2012 when we won our last 5 home games to keep us in the Premier league.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 18:55 - Apr 29 with 3573 viewsTrom

Dry that squid and put it away - job done
Stoke City Match Thread. on 18:58 - Apr 29 with 3535 viewskensalriser

I watched only from around 50 minutes, but it was a dire game of football and on that showing I'm not surprised Stoke are only three points ahead of us.

Not looking forward to a full season of this schoolboy standard hoof and hope. Even if we escape a relegation scrap.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:02 - Apr 29 with 3500 viewsdmm

Stoke City Match Thread. on 18:58 - Apr 29 by kensalriser

I watched only from around 50 minutes, but it was a dire game of football and on that showing I'm not surprised Stoke are only three points ahead of us.

Not looking forward to a full season of this schoolboy standard hoof and hope. Even if we escape a relegation scrap.

I know. I share your fears for next season but I'm still holding out hope that Ainsworth's style won't be as bad as we've seen thus far. If it is, the fans' support won't last very long.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 3471 viewswesty

If my Auntie had Bollox etc etc Reading gambled and thought they could outpoint the system. Not looking so good now.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:07 - Apr 29 with 3416 viewsQPR_John

Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:02 - Apr 29 by dmm

I know. I share your fears for next season but I'm still holding out hope that Ainsworth's style won't be as bad as we've seen thus far. If it is, the fans' support won't last very long.

Took some time but Ainsworth worked out a system that has kept us up. Let’s wait till next season and a transfer window before we jump to conclusions
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:09 - Apr 29 with 3392 viewsqprphil

Panic over. Christ, that was a long season.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:11 - Apr 29 with 3362 viewswesty

Absolute Kudos to the unbelievable supporters who witnessed today. I couldn’t bare to watch it all. Kept switching from the stream then joining again 10 mins later to check in. Ffs I’m supposed to be a grown up 😂.
Great effort from all involved to stay in the championship.
I’ve been very pro GA and still am despite some of the play but now is certainly not the time for those conversations.
I certainly don’t agree he is one dimensional.

Anyway on the the fcking great bottle of Red that’s been resting.

Enjoy you fckers
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:16 - Apr 29 with 3285 viewsNortholt_Rs

Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:09 - Apr 29 by qprphil

Panic over. Christ, that was a long season.

Yeah thank fùck that’s over! We can all enjoy the last game at HQ now! COYRs!!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:24 - Apr 29 with 3212 viewskropotkin41

I'd rather like to see Gareth's post-match interview now.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:29 - Apr 29 with 3176 viewshantssi

Stoke City Match Thread. on 17:48 - Apr 29 by Malintabuk

Can't believe it I missed the bloody goal!!!
Was in the p!sser when I heard to roar and can running back up.........well walking pretty sharpish, to be met at the top by a complete stranger who gave me a huge hug.........which I reciprocated with a kiss.well you got to haven't you?
The whole second half was just a noise from us..........never stopped singing and chanting that 2000+ plus deserved every minute of this and what a support this club enjoys.............
And as said on here breathe............this journey back home home now is certainly going to be a lot more jolly than some we have made in recent weeks.........
I never saw the Blackpool debacle but my family did and as the nephew said not a word was spoken on the journey back until Luton
I said last week on the Burnley thread that I don't think Ainsworth is right and to be honest I still don't, but blimey he as managed to get the 2 wins we needed and fair play to him
Can't gloss that over that over really, it was poor and Stoke were as I said at half time woeful. They got even worse in the 2nd half............
Uncs the scorer eh!!!.............Roy of the Rovers stuff for him, if anyone deserved to keep us up, it was Uncs.
Not sure you can single many out as impressive, Dykes had a decent 2nd half..........and the defence well looked organised, which is a marked improvement.
But Field, again, was MOTM, I can't see him staying with us to be honest, I'm sure a team coming down will come in for him as he is a really good pro and player
So another season in the championship. Bit early to be thinking about next year, be a really interesting summer. though...........but for now let's just savor the moment and enjoy this

Mate of mine missed Zamoras goal as he decided to go for a slash before the rush!!
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:39 - Apr 29 with 3126 viewsE15Hoop

Hold on - our form over the last 5 games is DLDWW, in other words 8 points from a possible 15.
Extrapolate that over a whole season, and that's 73 points, which would have got us in the playoffs.
From where we were to that is a pretty decent turnaround, I would suggest, so we jave ABSOLUTELY 100% got that on merit, considering the pressure we were under.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 3079 viewsWatford_Ranger

£85 for a Watford to Stoke return and I’m sat on a rail replacement bus from Milton Keynes.

Fun day though.
Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:59 - Apr 29 with 3028 viewsderbyhoop

I have to admit I was surprisingly calm. Couldn't see Stoke scoring if they played 180 minutes. I wondered if Albert might have been offside.

It wasn't pretty but it was effective. Similar to Burnley. Now finish it with 3 wins on the bounce.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Stoke City Match Thread. on 20:16 - Apr 29 with 2929 viewsCamberleyR

Still, never mind eh? F*ck 'em I say. Hopefully Uncle Neil can finish the job next Monday

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Stoke City Match Thread. on 20:20 - Apr 29 with 3627 viewswesty

Stoke City Match Thread. on 19:39 - Apr 29 by E15Hoop

Hold on - our form over the last 5 games is DLDWW, in other words 8 points from a possible 15.
Extrapolate that over a whole season, and that's 73 points, which would have got us in the playoffs.
From where we were to that is a pretty decent turnaround, I would suggest, so we jave ABSOLUTELY 100% got that on merit, considering the pressure we were under.

Hello mate did you enjoy today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024