Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE flower match thread 06:42 - Apr 6 with 30750 viewsdmm

Fool that I am, I'll take up the match thread challenge.

A 'must not lose' game, Shirley? For the umpteenth time in a row I'm going for a half Desmond. 1-1 and Guinness all round.

Here's the flower. A Peony, geddit?

PNE flower match thread on 15:57 - Apr 7 with 2510 viewsplasmahoop

It's not great, but we aren't behind. We can't afford to either, as Preston will just sit down then at every opportunity.
PNE flower match thread on 15:57 - Apr 7 with 2480 viewsStreathamRanger

How are we ever going to win playing a back 5 and 2 defensive midfielders? What the hell has happened to this team?
PNE flower match thread on 15:57 - Apr 7 with 2479 viewsLanhoop

It’s not great and not helped by Eltringham having a truly baffling interpretation of the laws of the game.
PNE flower match thread on 15:58 - Apr 7 with 2437 viewsMalintabuk

First time I have felt compelled to comment on us for a few weeks
Positive we haven't conceded...........another is looks like Spring is finally here.........
That is it really. PNE are everything we are not.
Both have a pretty small budget for the championship, and both are about the same size of club, apart from back in 1880s...........
They are so much more up for this. They are snapping into challenges, they move quicker allowing the passer to have options and they know how to take a free kick, and they know how to defend one
Us well it's all pretty much can't be really bothered. There is no movement up front and to be honest we are dreadful.
The miss by Chair was criminal, there is no other word for it. OK you don't always score one on one, but that was a really poor effort.
Can't see us scoring today and it will only take a one goal from PNE to win this, and I bet that is exactly what their manager is telling them
Hopefully we can break the loft end scoring curse, to go with the myriad of other curses on us......... but it is going to take something to galivanted attacking process from this team
PNE flower match thread on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 2280 viewstraininvain

We don’t seem to have a game plan or if we do it’s not working. This is close to our best starting 11 and it’s worrying that Ainsworth can’t seem to get a tune out of them.
PNE flower match thread on 16:04 - Apr 7 with 2237 viewsloftus77

The only unknown is will Preston North End win this game 1-0 or 2-0 in the second half. No other apparent issue at stake whatsoever.
PNE flower match thread on 16:05 - Apr 7 with 2205 viewsed_83

Horrible, scrappy game against a Preston team transparently set up to nick a goal and then shthouse their way to a 1-0 win. It's an extremely bracing watch.

Positives: We've not conceded, and we've had an actual proper chance to score a goal. It's not inconceivable that we could be one-nil up by now, which given how abject we've been recently has to count as some kind of progress. We appear to have a team of broadly competent footballers, which again feels like an improvement on a very very low baseline. Chair's been bright, Dykes has once again put a shift in, Dieng's made some excellent saves.

Negatives: Everything else. We are so terminally lacking in confidence and creativity it's untrue: Chair's miss is horrific, but it's also the only chance of any real quality we've had all game. Willock is a passenger. Balogun's decided that the appropriate response to all the hot air he's spouted this week is to have yet another cataclysmic brainfart and very nearly put us 1-0 down for the second game in a row. We look panicked and extremely vulnerable from every single Preston set piece. And the ref is letting PNE getting away with all sorts of dark arts, which bodes very very poorly if we go behind.

Preston haven't offered much quality, so if we come out for the second half with more energy and tempo then we'll have a chance, but it's going to be a long 45 minutes. My heart says we can do it, head says that this has 1-0 to Preston with a scrappy goal from a set piece and then 35 minutes of faking head injuries written all over it.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 16:07]
PNE flower match thread on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 2054 views08olesen

There are so many 20-30% balls that just means we never get a sustained attack. Please Gareth, possession! Think about the players you have!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

PNE flower match thread on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 2036 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't understand the rules of this game anymore. When I grew up shirt-pulling and blatant shoves in the back were nailed on offences.
PNE flower match thread on 16:12 - Apr 7 with 2011 viewskensalriser

PNE flower match thread on 15:44 - Apr 7 by Hooping_Mad

http://cdn.buffsports.stream/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=2107189&lang=en&e

Not working for me, anyone got a good one?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

PNE flower match thread on 16:13 - Apr 7 with 1967 viewsstainrods_elbow

PNE flower match thread on 16:12 - Apr 7 by kensalriser

Not working for me, anyone got a good one?

https://ww1.pawastreams.top/qpr-vs-preston/55688/

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

PNE flower match thread on 16:13 - Apr 7 with 1953 viewsQPRSteve

PNE flower match thread on 16:11 - Apr 7 by VancouverHoop

I don't understand the rules of this game anymore. When I grew up shirt-pulling and blatant shoves in the back were nailed on offences.

If this ref is one of the better ones then God help us.
PNE flower match thread on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1922 viewsStanisgod

Yet another awful ref. Us tackling completely outlawed apparently

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

PNE flower match thread on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1884 viewsstainrods_elbow

Johansen might be playing sh*t, but he's barged over in the box and nothing given, then WIllock is fouled, and same outcome. Unreal! Is this ref bent, untrained, or just the usual Champ slop?

Why are we watching this product again?

PNE flower match thread on 16:17 - Apr 7 with 1776 viewsHarbour

PNE flower match thread on 16:15 - Apr 7 by stainrods_elbow

Johansen might be playing sh*t, but he's barged over in the box and nothing given, then WIllock is fouled, and same outcome. Unreal! Is this ref bent, untrained, or just the usual Champ slop?

Why are we watching this product again?

Hudders 2-1 up at watford
PNE flower match thread on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1752 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dykes 'inches away from making a connection'. Now there's a surprise!

PNE flower match thread on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 1730 viewsed_83

PNE win a freekick for a blatant dive. Absolute garbage refereeing: Johansen gets nothing when blatantly barged over, Laird wins a free from minimal contact, totally inconsistent.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 16:19]
PNE flower match thread on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 1700 viewsVancouverHoop

0-1 It's been coming
PNE flower match thread on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1678 viewsMick_S

Here we go

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

PNE flower match thread on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1597 viewsQPRSteve

PNE flower match thread on 16:19 - Apr 7 by VancouverHoop

0-1 It's been coming

With more that a little help from the cretin in black.
PNE flower match thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1573 viewseghamranger

PNE flower match thread on 16:20 - Apr 7 by Mick_S

Here we go

Ffs
PNE flower match thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1557 viewsBakes

Annnnnnnddddd….let the time wasting begin

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

PNE flower match thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 2687 viewsRs_Holy

PNE flower match thread on 16:19 - Apr 7 by VancouverHoop

0-1 It's been coming

A Reading goal dumps us into the bottom 3
PNE flower match thread on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 2686 viewskomradkirk

i know we are shit at football but why do we get a bent ref every week.
PNE flower match thread on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 2634 viewsThe_Beast1976

PNE flower match thread on 15:52 - Apr 7 by StreathamRanger

First game in a few months. I knew it was bad, but when you see it with your own eyes. Jesus wept.

It's absolutely horrendous. The players are nothing more than statues. The ball being aimlessly hoofed forward. Doesn't look like any kind of system or plan in place. Rudderless and effortless. We're fcuked
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024