Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky have f****ed up sgain 19:49 - Oct 4 with 6312 viewswelwynranger

Rangers pictures. Brizzle commentary
Sky have f****ed up sgain on 23:09 - Aug 26 with 1139 viewscolinallcars

Don't watch Sky….they've stolen our league next season.
Sky have f****ed up sgain on 00:19 - Aug 27 with 1059 viewssdm1508

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 22:59 - Aug 26 by sdm1508

I started another thread about IPTV using and Amazon Firestick. I've just paid £70 for the year and get everything. Ifollow channels so I can watch us with Nick and Andy commentary plus all PPV. Once sky contract ends probably never going back

Highly recommended for others if you want to go down that route
Sky have f****ed up sgain on 07:41 - Aug 27 with 998 viewsstowmarketrange

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 19:44 - Aug 26 by Toast_R

Just paid for Usyknv Dubois £19.99 on the Sky Glass. Event started at 6pm and us Sky Glass customers can't access the channel. Just says unavailable. This confirms what my wife has been telling me since we switched, Sky Glass is a piece of sh*t.

I wish I’d never switched to Sky glass too.So much for their claim to be smarter than a smart tv.It all depends on how good your broadband speed is,and mine is pretty ropey where I live.
Sky have f****ed up sgain on 21:00 - Aug 28 with 731 viewsDavieQPR

Sky have f****ed up sgain on 22:59 - Aug 26 by sdm1508

I started another thread about IPTV using and Amazon Firestick. I've just paid £70 for the year and get everything. Ifollow channels so I can watch us with Nick and Andy commentary plus all PPV. Once sky contract ends probably never going back

You should be a little bit careful about not only printing that you are breaking the law but also encouraging others to.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024