Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA 12:50 - Sep 24 with 30151 viewsEsox_Lucius

John Gerard reporting very heavy congestion around the the M5 Jcn 1 area tonight. If you are driving then get there very early as it is a real pinch point and can take ages when it is snarled up.

The grass is always greener.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 2508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cracking goal, but Sinton is right - why were we rushing the play?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 2513 viewsozexile

That is really poor play by Chair.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 2505 viewsGalileo

The pair of Sky commentators don’t half talk some shite
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 2497 viewslarsricchi

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:47 - Sep 24 by VancouverHoop

Hello. Where have you been?

watching the absolute capitulation following dieng's error. same as most everyone else here.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 2472 viewsVancouverHoop

Really, really hard on Seny. We tend to forget the games he's saved at times like this.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 2414 viewsBostonR

Fecking suicidal football from us. Basic fecking mistakes have to be cut out. Now happening every week!
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:50 - Sep 24 with 2329 viewstraininvain

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:48 - Sep 24 by VancouverHoop

Really, really hard on Seny. We tend to forget the games he's saved at times like this.

Life of a keeper. Hero to zero.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:50 - Sep 24 with 2267 viewsted_hendrix

Well that's the regulation two goals conceded as per usual.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:51 - Sep 24 with 2252 viewsVancouverHoop

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:50 - Sep 24 by traininvain

Life of a keeper. Hero to zero.

No kidding.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:53 - Sep 24 with 2035 viewsJAY

Sloppy throughout. Got what we deserved unfortunately.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:54 - Sep 24 with 1946 viewskropotkin41

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:50 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

Well that's the regulation two goals conceded as per usual.

We're having a bit of a spell. I suspect our form will turn around. Tonight we looked out of sorts and lost to the unbeaten team in the division. Things could be a lot worse tbf.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:54 - Sep 24 with 1918 viewsVancouverHoop

Ref's being generous.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:54 - Sep 24 with 1915 viewsWatford_Ranger

How’s yer luck?

Could easily have been 10 points from the last 12. Hope no one panics.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:56 - Sep 24 with 1808 viewsBostonR

Literally gifted them 3pts.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:56 - Sep 24 with 1706 viewsWatfordR

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:56 - Sep 24 by BostonR

Yep. Bristol mugged us last week. We mugged ourselves tonight.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:56 - Sep 24 with 1695 viewsstrikerace

Two terrible losses in a row now. Tonight we were outplayed badly. Outshot 18-5, little to no possession, just hoofing it down the pitch. We made West Brom look good. Dieng should have never let that first goal in
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 1655 viewsSuperhoop83

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:56 - Sep 24 by BostonR

We just didn't show up second half.

Suffering since 1978.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 1634 viewsplasmahoop

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:53 - Sep 24 by JAY

Sloppy throughout. Got what we deserved unfortunately.

Not sure. It's the way it's gone. If we'd held on to a win or a 1 all it would have been fine. You aren't going to play teams off the park all the time. It's three defeats in a row, which isn't good obviously, but we're a decent team and will come back
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 1630 viewsted_hendrix

I hope nobody does panic, there's no need, what is worrying me though is the amount of times we concede goals late on, that needs nipping in the bud PDQ.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 1629 viewsLowerloftLad

another pissing late goal. said after Bristol top ten this season.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:57 - Sep 24 with 1619 viewsQPRSteve

Disgraceful that we have to play on a Friday with just two days rest. Feel sorry for Dieng.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:59 - Sep 24 with 1538 viewskropotkin41

It's a long season. I can't imagine anyone thinking we weren't going to have bad runs like this.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 21:59 - Sep 24 with 1478 viewsMatch82

Balls.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 22:00 - Sep 24 with 1466 viewsdachiltern

Chair breaks into box, rather than hit across goal where anything could happen gives keeper simple catch.
Chair on halfway with Albion chasing everything does not pas, holds onto ball, needlessly loses ball and ...
Well you know the result.
The Will Nobody Think Of The Fans Match Thread vs WBA on 22:00 - Sep 24 with 1422 viewsLowerloftLad

we really need to beat Birmingham 1 point from 12 is very frustrating.

we play nice football but i still feel we have a weak underbelly.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024