Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Preston 11:24 - Apr 3 with 4498 viewsPJackArmy

What would yours be?

If he doesn't change the formation still after Birmingham he is deluded, been calling for it for months.
Flat back 4 with bidwell and Naughton to keep us defensively solid with no protection infront of them on the wings, Grimes fulton and Smith in there protection roles infront of the defence, but hourihane then given the freedom in midfield to give ayew and Whittaker some service rather than ayew and Lowe getting none off the flat defensive midfield 3. Honestly if he doesn't change it tomorrow I'm done with cooper.

Woodman
Naughs Bennett Guehi Bidwell
Grimes fulton Smith
Hourihane
Ayew Whittaker
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 11:26]
Team for Preston on 19:52 - Apr 3 with 937 viewsjack247

Team for Preston on 19:29 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

No
No idea
Less

Question for you.

Are you and Woody more than just friends

He s a bit scrawny for a fine chap like you mun

Juvenile response.

But thanks for confirming you have no idea how good Hamer is. I don’t either, keepers signed as third choice don’t often get much exposure.
Team for Preston on 20:01 - Apr 3 with 926 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 19:52 - Apr 3 by jack247

Juvenile response.

But thanks for confirming you have no idea how good Hamer is. I don’t either, keepers signed as third choice don’t often get much exposure.

Ah my dear friend.
Cooper has been outed soon Woody will.

I wish you well,son

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Team for Preston on 20:19 - Apr 3 with 914 viewsjack247

Team for Preston on 20:01 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Ah my dear friend.
Cooper has been outed soon Woody will.

I wish you well,son

No need to patronise Perch, I was just trying to establish whether you knew anything at all about Hamer, or it was just your usual naive bluster.

Thanks for clarifying.

Happy Easter.
Team for Preston on 20:23 - Apr 3 with 909 viewsReslovenSwan1

Team for Preston on 19:48 - Apr 3 by max936

Ayew will play, he Cooper ain't gonna drop him

Swansea need freshening up. The three internationals Guehi, Ayew and Roberts need a complete break.

Woodman
Naughton. Brandon Cooper. Cabango, Bidwell.
Grimes, Fulton
Manning, Ollie Cooper, Lowe
Whittaker.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Team for Preston on 20:25 - Apr 3 with 905 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 20:19 - Apr 3 by jack247

No need to patronise Perch, I was just trying to establish whether you knew anything at all about Hamer, or it was just your usual naive bluster.

Thanks for clarifying.

Happy Easter.

Who is patronising. Perch is dead . Look at the moniker.

It s ok though.

We articulate our ire in different forms .

We are all bleeding right now even Andy Cole but he s putting on a brave face whereas I am fronting up as best I can to this deeply devious excuse for a manager.
Out thought by Lee Bowyer.
Not even Im cruel enough to out the boot in there .

I stand by every word fellow fan

Team for Preston on 20:30 - Apr 3 with 905 viewsangryjack

Team for Preston on 19:27 - Apr 3 by vetchonian

And Roberts can't defend......great going forwards but a proper full back he aint

He can defend..its just he likes to get forward a lot but any good nmanager would tell a holding midfielder to cover him if he went forward....but he's a lot better than naughton...the luckiest player to get contracts he have had..only went to spurs to keep kyle walker company when they signed the two....spurs fans reckon the best bit of business Daniel levy has ever done was getting 5 million for him...fraud of a player
Team for Preston on 20:33 - Apr 3 with 899 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 20:30 - Apr 3 by angryjack

He can defend..its just he likes to get forward a lot but any good nmanager would tell a holding midfielder to cover him if he went forward....but he's a lot better than naughton...the luckiest player to get contracts he have had..only went to spurs to keep kyle walker company when they signed the two....spurs fans reckon the best bit of business Daniel levy has ever done was getting 5 million for him...fraud of a player

And one much lauded by some of our fans.

Naughton is weak on every way .

That he and routledge were given 4 yr contracts are the worst decisions made in recent times ,almost as bad as buying Asoro and Clucas

Team for Preston on 20:34 - Apr 3 with 903 viewsjack247

Team for Preston on 20:25 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Who is patronising. Perch is dead . Look at the moniker.

It s ok though.

We articulate our ire in different forms .

We are all bleeding right now even Andy Cole but he s putting on a brave face whereas I am fronting up as best I can to this deeply devious excuse for a manager.
Out thought by Lee Bowyer.
Not even Im cruel enough to out the boot in there .

I stand by every word fellow fan

You’re either playing a character on here, or you’re being yourself, in which case, the username is irrelevant. If you are playing a character, it’s the same one.

Yes, everyone is a bit low right now. Yesterday hurt.

This tirade against Woodman, who does have the odd brain fart and finds touch with his clearances once or twice a game, but is basically a decent championship keeper in favour of a journeyman third choice you know nothing about seems a bit excessive though.
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Preston on 20:40 - Apr 3 with 894 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 20:34 - Apr 3 by jack247

You’re either playing a character on here, or you’re being yourself, in which case, the username is irrelevant. If you are playing a character, it’s the same one.

Yes, everyone is a bit low right now. Yesterday hurt.

This tirade against Woodman, who does have the odd brain fart and finds touch with his clearances once or twice a game, but is basically a decent championship keeper in favour of a journeyman third choice you know nothing about seems a bit excessive though.

That is ok by me.No offence taken

Woody gets my goat as he is inept. That s ok but I can recall far better keepers going back to Johnny King who had less unfettered praise .

Perch was killed off to ensure previous agenda were buried.Inagreed that with Keith .

I know not who you are nor donI want to know .i reply to posts not names .

Ray or ,for example and I have had some good scraps for ten years and more but he has made some great points as has eight miles high,another with whom I have had feisty spats

That s fine but save me from safe,boring,disingenuous ,positive shyte ..I detest that

We need to stick tight together right now and see Cooper out of our club .

Team for Preston on 09:10 - Apr 4 with 833 viewslifelong

Team for Preston on 18:28 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Hamer and 10 others

No Cooper on the line playing pocket billiards.

Put the chap on gardening leave

Do you blame Woodman for the defeat against Birmingham?

Personally I blame the 10 players in front of him...they were all shocking.
Team for Preston on 09:19 - Apr 4 with 825 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 09:10 - Apr 4 by lifelong

Do you blame Woodman for the defeat against Birmingham?

Personally I blame the 10 players in front of him...they were all shocking.

Morning Roger.
Not entirely no.
That aid,can you honestly tell me you didnt laugh at that punch and that skip in the air.

He is indicative of our problem however. A ludicrous goalkeeper who HAS to play for us because we have no option .It's as crazy as Grimes being a "captain" .
The whole set up is sickening to behold.

The Birmingham game was one where no individual player could be "blamed".I'm sure they'll all be pyssed off and can't wait to finish the season.

All I ask is no more warlocks in press conferences and players telling me they are determined/motivated/excited/enthused and looking to get things back on track and I dont want to see cooper saying "we are better than that". We aint Steve, we aint.

Team for Preston on 09:20 - Apr 4 with 824 viewsKilkennyjack

Woodman

Roberts
Cabango
Guehi (capt)
Bidwell

Grimes
Smith

Routs
Hourihane
Whittaker

Jamal/Andre

Beware of the Risen People

Team for Preston on 09:34 - Apr 4 with 822 viewslifelong

Team for Preston on 09:19 - Apr 4 by onehunglow

Morning Roger.
Not entirely no.
That aid,can you honestly tell me you didnt laugh at that punch and that skip in the air.

He is indicative of our problem however. A ludicrous goalkeeper who HAS to play for us because we have no option .It's as crazy as Grimes being a "captain" .
The whole set up is sickening to behold.

The Birmingham game was one where no individual player could be "blamed".I'm sure they'll all be pyssed off and can't wait to finish the season.

All I ask is no more warlocks in press conferences and players telling me they are determined/motivated/excited/enthused and looking to get things back on track and I dont want to see cooper saying "we are better than that". We aint Steve, we aint.

I can’t help it but I just get the sense that you are loving this poor spell we are having. We are still joint 3rd in this very difficult league with an excellent chance of making the playoffs. At the start of the season many of us fans would have bitten hands off for that.
Steve Cooper is a very inexperienced manager at this level and as I have said on the other forum he has had a very good season.
Your obsession with Woodman is concerning, there are treatments available.
Team for Preston on 11:53 - Apr 4 with 786 viewsgordondg

Team for Preston on 09:34 - Apr 4 by lifelong

I can’t help it but I just get the sense that you are loving this poor spell we are having. We are still joint 3rd in this very difficult league with an excellent chance of making the playoffs. At the start of the season many of us fans would have bitten hands off for that.
Steve Cooper is a very inexperienced manager at this level and as I have said on the other forum he has had a very good season.

Play the team that beat Norwich at home please.
Team for Preston on 12:14 - Apr 4 with 779 views34dfgdf54

.....................Woodman.......................
Roberts...... Guehi.........Cabango....Manning

.......Fulton.......Grimes......Hourihane.......

..Lowe..............Ayew..............Whittaker..

Hourihane big risk for me but would give him 45 to see how he reacts in different formation. Guehi gets the nod instead of Bennett just because he’s more comfortable on the ball but I do concede this is also a risk with the high ball in a 4.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 12:16]
Team for Preston on 13:24 - Apr 4 with 759 viewsmax936

Team for Preston on 20:23 - Apr 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea need freshening up. The three internationals Guehi, Ayew and Roberts need a complete break.

Woodman
Naughton. Brandon Cooper. Cabango, Bidwell.
Grimes, Fulton
Manning, Ollie Cooper, Lowe
Whittaker.

Cooper will not make those changes, as much as he maybe should, but Cooper is Cooper.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Team for Preston on 14:02 - Apr 5 with 697 views34dfgdf54

Team for Preston on 12:14 - Apr 4 by 34dfgdf54

.....................Woodman.......................
Roberts...... Guehi.........Cabango....Manning

.......Fulton.......Grimes......Hourihane.......

..Lowe..............Ayew..............Whittaker..

Hourihane big risk for me but would give him 45 to see how he reacts in different formation. Guehi gets the nod instead of Bennett just because he’s more comfortable on the ball but I do concede this is also a risk with the high ball in a 4.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 12:16]

Always said he knew what he was doing Big Steveo
Team for Preston on 15:34 - Apr 5 with 674 viewsonehunglow

Team for Preston on 09:34 - Apr 4 by lifelong

You said it Roger.
You cannot help it

I can't help you ,butt.

I say you stick to the fish

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024