Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. 19:00 - Sep 4 with 15741 viewsFieryJack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53979819?intlink_from_url= https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world/us_and_canada&link_location=live-reporting-stor

How low can this bloke get?

Coward, who sneaked around the draft 5 times to avoid being sent to Vietnam (like thousands of other middle class young men, I know), and then refers to dead American soldiers (allegedly, I know) as losers and suckers.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 02:51 - Sep 5 with 1698 viewsDr_Parnassus

I'm genuinely looking forward to the next one, it could literally be anything. They are having the final throws of the dice, they already convinced his niece to write that tell all book about him which seemed to due a death upon its release and didn't have the desired effect.

Just before the debates I'm expecting something. ''An un-named source says President Trump hates animals and used to partake in organised dog-fighting''.

Then we will get a thread saying ''See, this is why he is unfit to be President regardless of all the successes under the administration''.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 08:35 - Sep 5 with 1667 viewsBest_loser

One reason to believe trump said it is because

Trump said he didn't
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 08:35 - Sep 5 with 1666 viewsBest_loser

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 09:24 - Sep 5 with 1649 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 08:35 - Sep 5 by Best_loser

Trump said he didn't

Or we can look at the facts and see that the trip was cancelled due to weather and the inability for the helicopter to be used..

But yeah.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 09:51 - Sep 5 with 1620 viewsKerouac

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 08:35 - Sep 5 by Best_loser

Trump said he didn't

It has got to the stage where nobody need believe anything you post because you posted it.

Lies and tantrums is all you've got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:06 - Sep 5 with 1619 viewsBest_loser

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 09:51 - Sep 5 by Kerouac

It has got to the stage where nobody need believe anything you post because you posted it.

Lies and tantrums is all you've got.

Nobody ever believed you from the start
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:26 - Sep 5 with 1605 viewsCatullus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 22:00 - Sep 4 by Flashberryjack

"Why would you assume it’s true?"

Because he wants it to be.

False assumption, I don't want it to be true, I said assuming it's true because it is yet to be proven beyond doubt but Trump has a lot of pervious for saying very stupid stuff. He said things about John McCains military service then lied in denying saying it. I don't say that because Trump is Republican either, politicians from all sides lie, Trump lies then tells another lie to cover up the first lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/fact-checking-trumps-lies-is-esse

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

The story does say this is backed up by sources as yet unnamed but journos usually don't name their sources and if 2 high ranking officers have confirmed this they won't want to be named because their careers would be over. Until or unless they go public though, Trump will have plausible deniability.

On the other side of this of course is that Dr P likes Trump and doesn't want it to be true, he constantly defends Trump whereas I tend to be critical of most politicians, I am no Biden supporter in the same way I am not Tory or Labour,I'm a floating voter which gives me the luxury of slating them all!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:33 - Sep 5 with 1602 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:26 - Sep 5 by Catullus

False assumption, I don't want it to be true, I said assuming it's true because it is yet to be proven beyond doubt but Trump has a lot of pervious for saying very stupid stuff. He said things about John McCains military service then lied in denying saying it. I don't say that because Trump is Republican either, politicians from all sides lie, Trump lies then tells another lie to cover up the first lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/fact-checking-trumps-lies-is-esse

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

The story does say this is backed up by sources as yet unnamed but journos usually don't name their sources and if 2 high ranking officers have confirmed this they won't want to be named because their careers would be over. Until or unless they go public though, Trump will have plausible deniability.

On the other side of this of course is that Dr P likes Trump and doesn't want it to be true, he constantly defends Trump whereas I tend to be critical of most politicians, I am no Biden supporter in the same way I am not Tory or Labour,I'm a floating voter which gives me the luxury of slating them all!

That’s not what happens though is it, you don’t assume something is true because it’s yet to be proven.

You assume it’s not true because it’s yet to be proven, surely?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:39 - Sep 5 with 1595 viewsDr_Parnassus

Did you also know that the Atlantic magazine that it has surfaced from, is owned by one of the Biden Campaign's biggest donators and beneficiaries? Steve Jobs’s widow.

This story which allegedly happened in 2018, happens to now come out 8 weeks before an election 2 years later.

If you don’t smell a rat with that I don’t know what else to say.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:45 - Sep 5 with 1589 viewsCatullus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:33 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s not what happens though is it, you don’t assume something is true because it’s yet to be proven.

You assume it’s not true because it’s yet to be proven, surely?

I said "assuming it's true" not that I 100% believed it was true but I assume it is true because trump has said so much stupid stuff and lied about the things he has said, things he said on record too.
If I automatically take a negative view of Trump it is because of his track record.

In the same way I have a negative view of Bojo because of his track record. Likewise I had a very negative view of Corbyn, Blair and Major.

If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog....

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 10:48 - Sep 5 with 1587 viewsDr_Parnassus

This is just a little light digging I did, why people just accept things as face value I’ll never know.

Follow the trail:-

[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 10:52]

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:02 - Sep 5 with 1572 viewsAnotherJohn

The timing of release of a story about events in 2018 says everything you need to know.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:10 - Sep 5 with 1562 viewsFireboy2

I dont see why people are surprised that this story from 2018 is surfacing now, it the run up to the election ffs.

And as we also know trump condemning John McCain for getting captured during the Vietnam war was big news at the time the devisive prick uttered the stupid words.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:11 - Sep 5 with 1561 viewsCatullus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:02 - Sep 5 by AnotherJohn

The timing of release of a story about events in 2018 says everything you need to know.

This is how politics works though. They keep the biggest stories, the most damning stuff until it's the right time or the best time.
2018 wouldn't be the best time to release this but when the campaigning starts all the muck gets spread.
If I take the other approach and assume it's not true then the old maxim still stands, if you throw enough mud some of it will stick.

In politics there's not very much you can take at face value. They have long term strategies, plans laid out, it's devious and dirty.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:15 - Sep 5 with 1554 viewsFireboy2

I find it quite funny when some people are moaning that democratic billionaires are funding the party of their choice.

They say diddly squat when billionaire donors fund the tories or republicans.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:29 - Sep 5 with 1542 viewsGwyn737

Trump said he didn't

It’s also an easy think to stick after the shocking statement he made about McCain.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:38 - Sep 5 with 1539 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:15 - Sep 5 by Fireboy2

I find it quite funny when some people are moaning that democratic billionaires are funding the party of their choice.

They say diddly squat when billionaire donors fund the tories or republicans.

They can fund who they like.

I’m just pointing out that the source of the story is coming from the same person who is funding Biden. It’s hardly impartial media.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:44 - Sep 5 with 1536 viewsFireboy2

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:38 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m just pointing out that the source of the story is coming from the same person who is funding Biden. It’s hardly impartial media.

And?

I'm sure you will find that trump supporters have put stories out about Biden and Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Why dont you have a look? Oh wait, you wont do that as that wont support your agenda.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:50 - Sep 5 with 1529 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:44 - Sep 5 by Fireboy2

And?

I'm sure you will find that trump supporters have put stories out about Biden and Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Why dont you have a look? Oh wait, you wont do that as that wont support your agenda.

And there is a clear motivation to put out stories with no proof.

I thought that was self explanatory?

2 weeks before an election, the magazine owned by Biden’s biggest benefactor puts out an anonymous story from 2018...

Ok.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 12:10 - Sep 5 with 1523 viewsGwyn737

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:50 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

And there is a clear motivation to put out stories with no proof.

I thought that was self explanatory?

2 weeks before an election, the magazine owned by Biden’s biggest benefactor puts out an anonymous story from 2018...

Ok.

Fox News does this on a daily basis.
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 12:31 - Sep 5 with 1512 viewsProfessor

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 12:10 - Sep 5 by Gwyn737

Fox News does this on a daily basis.

Interestingly their defense/homeland security correspondent corroborated the Atlantic story from other sources. Has had AP, NY post and Washington post.

Irrefutable evidence that Trump had called McCain a loser over his war record is freely available as is strong evidence of a similar attack on George H.W. Bush. Both pilots shot down by NVA and Japanese respectively. Although Bush was not captured. Part of the enmity between Trump and the Bush family.

Whilst it is likely that Trump could not fly to the ceremony, his remarks appear to be related to his refusal to drive. There is no evidence to the contrary other than White House officials.

Given Trump’s record of dishonesty- the Washington Post record which is fact checked and not a ‘puff piece’ shows 20, 000 and counting lies during his tenure. Clearly Democrats have been reading the Bannon playbook this time.
They say s***t sticks and It may influence 18.5 million service personnel
Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 12:36 - Sep 5 with 1507 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 12:31 - Sep 5 by Professor

Interestingly their defense/homeland security correspondent corroborated the Atlantic story from other sources. Has had AP, NY post and Washington post.

Irrefutable evidence that Trump had called McCain a loser over his war record is freely available as is strong evidence of a similar attack on George H.W. Bush. Both pilots shot down by NVA and Japanese respectively. Although Bush was not captured. Part of the enmity between Trump and the Bush family.

Whilst it is likely that Trump could not fly to the ceremony, his remarks appear to be related to his refusal to drive. There is no evidence to the contrary other than White House officials.

Given Trump’s record of dishonesty- the Washington Post record which is fact checked and not a ‘puff piece’ shows 20, 000 and counting lies during his tenure. Clearly Democrats have been reading the Bannon playbook this time.
They say s***t sticks and It may influence 18.5 million service personnel

It won’t influence anybody. The only people believing this story and furthering it will be Biden voters, nobody that is impartial is stupid enough to believe such transparent hit pieces.

It’s embarrassingly blatant.

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 14:12 - Sep 5 with 1476 viewsDJack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 11:38 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-atlantic/

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 14:13 - Sep 5 with 1475 viewsDJack

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 12:36 - Sep 5 by Dr_Parnassus

It won’t influence anybody. The only people believing this story and furthering it will be Biden voters, nobody that is impartial is stupid enough to believe such transparent hit pieces.

It’s embarrassingly blatant.

Enough morons fell for the birther lie though...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 14:20 - Sep 5 with 1470 viewsDr_Parnassus

Trump refers to US war dead as Suckers and Losers. on 14:12 - Sep 5 by DJack

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-atlantic/

I don’t understand what that shows?

The Atlantic is a magazine founded by Joe Biden’s biggest benefactor. There is no facts to check, they are anonymous sources... hence the point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024