Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. 16:45 - Feb 8 with 6723 viewsNotLoyal

Gifted goals, Routledge not much better, giving balls away.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 10:09 - Feb 9 with 1302 viewsswancity

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:00 - Feb 9 by pencoedjack

I’ve praised Naughton many times this season he’s had a few poor games but in general he’s a decent championship player although on PL wages.

Strange you pick the thread I praised a young home grown centre half when my initial post was about a young Chelsea centre half who looked out of his depth yesterday.

If I could be arsed I’d dig up some of the regular postings with you slating Fede.

It’s doubtful that Dr Winston OBoogie Wookiee has ever kicked a competitive football in his life. He’s got plenty to say but with very limited knowledge or experience. Don’t take him too seriously is the best advice. He hasn’t been able to bring himself to say a nice word about Club legends like Trundle so I wouldn’t worry about his confused ramblings about Centre half’s😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:44 - Feb 14 with 1118 viewsLandore_Jack

Woodman is short of confidence. He needs replacing by Mulder.

#backtojack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 00:00 - Feb 15 with 1033 viewsjasper_T

Makes saves, claims crosses, starts counters.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 00:03 - Feb 15 with 1020 viewsNotLoyal

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 22:44 - Feb 14 by Landore_Jack

Woodman is short of confidence. He needs replacing by Mulder.

Bender was the right person.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 06:09 - Feb 15 with 949 viewsTimTtam

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 00:00 - Feb 15 by jasper_T

Makes saves, claims crosses, starts counters.

Swindon fans love him, & want to buy him (even though we hopefully won't sell). It remains to be seen if he can make the leap from L2 to the Champ, but like you say he's got all the attributes.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 08:08 - Feb 15 with 879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 06:09 - Feb 15 by TimTtam

Swindon fans love him, & want to buy him (even though we hopefully won't sell). It remains to be seen if he can make the leap from L2 to the Champ, but like you say he's got all the attributes.

Lots of Keepers start out there. Joe Hart for one. But back to the here and now Woodman is just a confidence drained loan keeper who isn’t being protected by a stubborn so called manager. If Cooper had any sense he’d rest him and give Mulder the gloves.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:16 - Feb 15 with 845 viewsWarwickHunt

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 08:08 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Lots of Keepers start out there. Joe Hart for one. But back to the here and now Woodman is just a confidence drained loan keeper who isn’t being protected by a stubborn so called manager. If Cooper had any sense he’d rest him and give Mulder the gloves.

Or even better, picking the best two centre-backs and sticking with them when fit. A proper DM in front of them would be nice too.

We haven’t had one since Leon.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:28 - Feb 15 with 825 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 09:16 - Feb 15 by WarwickHunt

Or even better, picking the best two centre-backs and sticking with them when fit. A proper DM in front of them would be nice too.

We haven’t had one since Leon.

That for me is Coopers biggest failing - not seeing what we’ve been crying out for. A move in January to secure a CDM on loan or from abroad would kill a load of our current problems. What does he do? Get another Rookie CD in. He can’t see what almost everyone else can. I’d put money on a Will Vaulks type player turning our current form around. Even someone from abroad, what’s happened to our European scouting system FFS?

His other problem - he can’t seem to gain the trust or respect of the more senior players. I think VDH has had a t*tfull of him and giving the captaincy to Grimes, who is probably the biggest yes man in the squad shows he doesn’t want senior experienced pro footballers (something he’s never been) questioning his “philosophy”.

Whatever that is.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024