Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ramos Petition 18:34 - May 28 with 6310 viewsDarran

Seriously how pathetic is this?
The bloke must be pissing himself.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mo-salah-ramos-petition-land

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Ramos Petition on 07:21 - May 29 with 1816 viewsdickythorpe

The Ramos Petition on 04:40 - May 29 by giantstoneater

He has been playing the game for years he knew what he was doing very cynical player yet he gets away with it season after season.

We'd love a player like that if it meant we won far more often than lost and brought silverware.
The greatest teams in any sport, any era with big successes have always had a "Kent " in them
The Ramos Petition on 14:13 - May 29 with 1708 viewstheloneranger

Ramos was cited for an off the ball incident, when he elbowed the Liverpool goalkeeper in the head.

UEFA have just stated that the rule where disciplinary action can be taken for serious misconduct, will not be applied in this case

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Ramos Petition on 22:25 - May 29 with 1639 viewsmichufan

I've seen the rerun many times and can't say for sure if it's intentional - if it is, he masks it very well.

However, Sergio Ramos has a long history of injuring opponents in important games and unfortunately this MO of taking out key-players through injury has paid off in the form of multiple trophies throughout the years.

You could say that he is just a hard player and that injuries will happen, but there is definitely a pattern of him targeting key players during important matches.

If this is the case - he definitely needs to be penalized!

And yes - besides Salah he also tried to take out Loris Karius:

EDIT: Okay, so I guess you can claim that taking Karius out of the game would be doing Liverpool a favor xD But this happened just before the first goal - so if Karius has a proper PR manager he will soon claim that he suffered from a minor concussion for the rest of the game ;P
[Post edited 29 May 2018 22:37]
The Ramos Petition on 22:47 - May 29 with 1608 viewsAndy1300

The Ramos Petition on 22:25 - May 29 by michufan

I've seen the rerun many times and can't say for sure if it's intentional - if it is, he masks it very well.

However, Sergio Ramos has a long history of injuring opponents in important games and unfortunately this MO of taking out key-players through injury has paid off in the form of multiple trophies throughout the years.

You could say that he is just a hard player and that injuries will happen, but there is definitely a pattern of him targeting key players during important matches.

EDIT: Okay, so I guess you can claim that taking Karius out of the game would be doing Liverpool a favor xD But this happened just before the first goal - so if Karius has a proper PR manager he will soon claim that he suffered from a minor concussion for the rest of the game ;P

WTF is that commentary?

Number 1 team in Wales

The Ramos Petition on 22:49 - May 29 with 1606 viewsScotia

The Ramos Petition on 22:25 - May 29 by michufan

Everyone knows Ramos is a horrible bastard on the pitch. He gets away with it because he's good at it.
Just another part of the game that everyone's favourite manager should have dealt with as he should have dealt with having a crap back five. A petition FFS!
If there was a tiny chance of Ramos or Salah playing for the swans I'd have them here in a heartbeat. I wouldn't want Karius though, not even in the championship.
The Ramos Petition on 23:08 - May 29 with 1590 viewsBloodyhills

Ramos is an utter cvnt. Fvck him.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Ramos Petition on 00:19 - May 30 with 1567 viewsRancid

Ramos is a great player despite being pretty average.He's the equivalent of a enforcer in Ice Hockey and does it brilliantly.

His taking out of Salas was pretty darn brilliant and won them the CL before Bale did.
The Ramos Petition on 13:16 - May 30 with 1489 viewsdickythorpe

The Ramos Petition on 00:19 - May 30 by Rancid

Ramos is a great player despite being pretty average.He's the equivalent of a enforcer in Ice Hockey and does it brilliantly.

His taking out of Salas was pretty darn brilliant and won them the CL before Bale did.

We'd be raving if we had him in our side. Football is a game of.hysterical reactions.
Login to get fewer ads

The Ramos Petition on 14:16 - May 30 with 1469 viewsmichufan

No denying he is a good player - and yes I do believe we would be raving if we had him on our side (LOL).

But I mean - we have had players on our side who took a huge amount of abuse because they overdramatized being hit slightly on the head, rolling around on the pitch. People called their behaviour unsportsmanlike.

But injuring players deliberately weeks before WC to gain an advantage is just fair game?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024