Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal 16:16 - Apr 2 with 18661 viewsDarran

Do people think this is a true story or have The Times made it up?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/vitriol-and-threats-of-violence-the-ugly-face

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:24 - Apr 2 with 2013 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pretty much every labour leader has had to cope with a massively hostile press. Corbyn is no different in that respect.

Poll: Tory leader

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:29 - Apr 2 with 2002 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:22 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

So you think we have a balanced press then Loh?

No such thing in existence at any time, anywhere.

What we do have, though, are some talented journalists dotted about. The whole picture is usually available if you have the time and inclination to seek it out across the spectrum.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 1987 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:24 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

Pretty much every labour leader has had to cope with a massively hostile press. Corbyn is no different in that respect.

You have a point about the media in relation to Labour leaders but it is nonsensense to say Corbyn has not had a seriously bad press. Probably going back as far as Foot and even that is comparible.
Wave after wave if it. Combine this with the Blairites who would rather suffer another 5 years of Tories and I way would say he has had it as rough as any.
Compare Labour to where it was after he won the Leadership, when all sundry was saying his Party was unelectable. to how it is now and you can see how far he has progressed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:42 - Apr 2 with 1976 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:36 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

You have a point about the media in relation to Labour leaders but it is nonsensense to say Corbyn has not had a seriously bad press. Probably going back as far as Foot and even that is comparible.
Wave after wave if it. Combine this with the Blairites who would rather suffer another 5 years of Tories and I way would say he has had it as rough as any.
Compare Labour to where it was after he won the Leadership, when all sundry was saying his Party was unelectable. to how it is now and you can see how far he has progressed.

“...but it is nonsensense to say Corbyn has not had a seriously bad press...”

Bloody lucky I didn’t say that then innit?

And the progress is relative. He was far better than anyone expected during last year’s election but was helped massively by the most incompetent political campaign by May and the Tories I can recall in my lifetime. And yet Labour still got nowhere near winning. Now Labour is at best neck and neck in most polls when up against a government with no authority, plan, policies or any kind of political nous at all. It needs to poll about five or six per cent more than the Tories to get a parliamentary majority. Any opposition worth its salt would be consistently 10+ points ahead by now.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:28 - Apr 2 with 1937 viewstheloneranger

"Leave Jeremy Corbyn Alone. He’s The Leader We Young Jews Have Waited For."

https://forward.com/opinion/397667/leave-jeremy-corbyn-alone-hes-the-leader-youn

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 21:52 - Apr 2 with 1909 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:20 - Apr 2 with 1889 viewsKerouac

It's funny, the people who try to minimise the anti-semitism in the Labour Party are the first to label others "Islamophobe", "racist", "xenophobe" etc.
...and are the self same people who state that a vote for the Conservatives is a vote for "the nasty party" and use words like "scum" to describe their fellow voters.

Well, I say funny, but it's not really is it.

If Labour wins the next General Election Jezza is bringing all of his fellow anti-semites with him, our government will be riddled with them, our foreign policy will be filtered through an anti-semitism prism...how fu-cking unpleasant.
How awful for British Jews...who are a peaceful, positive, productive, prosperous section of our society who have always assimilated and bought into being "British".
Who keep their religion private, on the whole.
When was the last time a Jew accosted you on the street looking to convert you?

What on earth have they done to deserve this outcome?

When Islamic terrorism became a regular feature of life in our country and across the Western World, many on the left could be heard shouting down anyone who dared to say that something needed to be done about Islam in the UK with statements like;
- "This is just like Nazi Germany!"
- "You are scapegoating!"
etc.

How ironic that it is the Labour Party who are most likely to set us on a course where we actually do have conditions like in 1920s/30s Germany.
Our European neighbours issue threats our way because we have dared to vote out of a political union with the rest of Europe.
"Soldiers of Islam" are on our streets, working in secret, intent on murdering innocents from a society that has welcomed Muslim people and allowed the growth of their community and religion in our country...
...and who have Corbyn, his acolytes and a fair chunk of his supporters got it in for?
The Jews and Israel.
If that isn't scapegoating I don't know what is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:45 - Apr 2 with 1863 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 20:42 - Apr 2 by exiledclaseboy

“...but it is nonsensense to say Corbyn has not had a seriously bad press...”

Bloody lucky I didn’t say that then innit?

And the progress is relative. He was far better than anyone expected during last year’s election but was helped massively by the most incompetent political campaign by May and the Tories I can recall in my lifetime. And yet Labour still got nowhere near winning. Now Labour is at best neck and neck in most polls when up against a government with no authority, plan, policies or any kind of political nous at all. It needs to poll about five or six per cent more than the Tories to get a parliamentary majority. Any opposition worth its salt would be consistently 10+ points ahead by now.

OK my bad. You were suggesting that the press he has had was no different to other Labour Leaders and I was clumsily trying to say you have back to Mr Foot to find Leader having an equally bad time.
Corbyn got elected against the odds. He has had to put up with rebellions from the Blairires (and still has). He has massively changed the Party from one chasing the middle ground with the Torues to a Left Wing Party. Was deemed by all and sundry to have no chance when 20 odd points behind the Tories at the start of campaigning. During his tenure the Labour has built up the biggest membership of any Party in Europe.
They are neck and neck at the moment but once campaigning starts they will move into the lead again.
Not so much slack to take up this time but it will be enough for a majority imho. There are many Tories hanging on by the skin if heir teeth since the last GE. The only issue could be if any of the mud slinging slurs eventually stick but more and more people are wising up to this. Crying Wolf syndrome.
Overall I would say the boy has done good :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:49 - Apr 2 with 1857 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:20 - Apr 2 by Kerouac

It's funny, the people who try to minimise the anti-semitism in the Labour Party are the first to label others "Islamophobe", "racist", "xenophobe" etc.
...and are the self same people who state that a vote for the Conservatives is a vote for "the nasty party" and use words like "scum" to describe their fellow voters.

Well, I say funny, but it's not really is it.

If Labour wins the next General Election Jezza is bringing all of his fellow anti-semites with him, our government will be riddled with them, our foreign policy will be filtered through an anti-semitism prism...how fu-cking unpleasant.
How awful for British Jews...who are a peaceful, positive, productive, prosperous section of our society who have always assimilated and bought into being "British".
Who keep their religion private, on the whole.
When was the last time a Jew accosted you on the street looking to convert you?

What on earth have they done to deserve this outcome?

When Islamic terrorism became a regular feature of life in our country and across the Western World, many on the left could be heard shouting down anyone who dared to say that something needed to be done about Islam in the UK with statements like;
- "This is just like Nazi Germany!"
- "You are scapegoating!"
etc.

How ironic that it is the Labour Party who are most likely to set us on a course where we actually do have conditions like in 1920s/30s Germany.
Our European neighbours issue threats our way because we have dared to vote out of a political union with the rest of Europe.
"Soldiers of Islam" are on our streets, working in secret, intent on murdering innocents from a society that has welcomed Muslim people and allowed the growth of their community and religion in our country...
...and who have Corbyn, his acolytes and a fair chunk of his supporters got it in for?
The Jews and Israel.
If that isn't scapegoating I don't know what is.

This is what too much Daily Mail reading can do for you......

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 23:23 - Apr 2 with 1845 viewsKerouac

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:49 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

This is what too much Daily Mail reading can do for you......

I haven't bought the Daily Mail more than a handful of times in my entire adult life....however, it's a free country, so keep telling yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to maintain the fictional narrative you are so attached to...
and I'll keep on pointing out uncomfortable truths .
[Post edited 2 Apr 2018 23:24]

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 00:03 - Apr 3 with 1825 viewsKerouac

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/labour-start-disciplinary-action-over-antisem

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/momentum-founder-jon-lansman-subjected-to-ant
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 0:06]

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:34 - Apr 3 with 1750 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sicken stuff by labour Mp

There are now good Jews and bad Jews

Kick her out

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:37 - Apr 3 with 1749 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Makes you wonder what will happen to all the people who sent vile messages to the Labour MPs who joined the protests. Will they be prosecuted for hate crimes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:58 - Apr 3 with 1735 viewsbluey_the_blue

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:34 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Kick her out

As usual, Tommy the point flies well over your head.

Jewdas ( and the name is bad enough ) are an extreme fringe group. They certainly do not represent the majority of Jew in Britain.

Corbyn has spectacularly failed to meet with any Jewish mainstream group. He instead chose to publicly meet with a fringe group who tweet helpful things like :-

" @geoffreyjewdas
Follow Follow @geoffreyjewdas
More jewdⒶs // יידהודה Retweeted Ali Abunimah
To be fair, Israel is itself a steaming pile of sewage which needs to be properly disposed of."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Now what you fail to understand is that Corbyn is now being championed by people of your ilk as having "met Jews". He has failed to meet any mainstream Jewish group complaining of anti-semitism within Labour but has instead chosen to meet an extreme left fringe group whose view is that there is no anti-semitism within Labour - ie deliberately chosen to meet a group backing his view rather than trying to understand the view of others.

It makes a mockery of his statement that he'd be tough on anti-semitism when he publicly associates with a group stating there is no anti-semitism within Labour

As for "good jews" and "bad jews", suggesting Jewdas represent Jews is like saying Westboro Baptist church represent all Christians.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:01 - Apr 3 with 1735 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

bad jews

Kick this one out as well

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:13 - Apr 3 with 1722 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Going to the Jewdas event was either a) stupid or b) deliberately provocative.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:17 - Apr 3 with 1720 viewsWarwickHunt

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 08:34 - Apr 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Kick her out

Fûck me - Dave Spart has just rocked up.
The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:18 - Apr 3 with 1716 viewswaynekerr55

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:13 - Apr 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

Going to the Jewdas event was either a) stupid or b) deliberately provocative.

Or (c) both.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:26 - Apr 3 with 1703 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:17 - Apr 3 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - Dave Spart has just rocked up.

Tom’s too young. You’ve left him scratching his head there.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:28 - Apr 3 with 1699 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 22:45 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

OK my bad. You were suggesting that the press he has had was no different to other Labour Leaders and I was clumsily trying to say you have back to Mr Foot to find Leader having an equally bad time.
Corbyn got elected against the odds. He has had to put up with rebellions from the Blairires (and still has). He has massively changed the Party from one chasing the middle ground with the Torues to a Left Wing Party. Was deemed by all and sundry to have no chance when 20 odd points behind the Tories at the start of campaigning. During his tenure the Labour has built up the biggest membership of any Party in Europe.
They are neck and neck at the moment but once campaigning starts they will move into the lead again.
Not so much slack to take up this time but it will be enough for a majority imho. There are many Tories hanging on by the skin if heir teeth since the last GE. The only issue could be if any of the mud slinging slurs eventually stick but more and more people are wising up to this. Crying Wolf syndrome.
Overall I would say the boy has done good :-)

I think Kinnock would argue with your assertion that Corbyn’s treatment was the worst since Foot.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 9:29]

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:30 - Apr 3 with 1694 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:26 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

Tom’s too young. You’ve left him scratching his head there.

Comrade

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:36 - Apr 3 with 1688 viewsLohengrin

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:28 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

I think Kinnock would argue with your assertion that Corbyn’s treatment was the worst since Foot.

He brought a lot of the ridicule on himself, mind.

“Well, alright, well Awwrite, WELL AWWRITE!”

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:45 - Apr 3 with 1679 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:36 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

He brought a lot of the ridicule on himself, mind.

“Well, alright, well Awwrite, WELL AWWRITE!”

No wonder his son is like he is

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:59 - Apr 3 with 1671 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:18 - Apr 3 by waynekerr55

Or (c) both.

Or attending a Jewish meeting on the fringes of his community along with other Jewish religious leaders.
A daresay Maybot and Co stayed at home stuffing their faces.

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 10:01 - Apr 3 with 1668 viewsPrivate_Partz

The ugly face of Corbyn’s cabal on 09:28 - Apr 3 by exiledclaseboy

He just blew with his statesman - like crap rally. Counting his chickens etc.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024