Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm Having Quite A Giggle 22:26 - Feb 26 with 3101 viewsBoston

...at how tough the weather is going to be in London....no shoes, up hill both ways, septic tank.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'm Having Quite A Giggle on 13:52 - Feb 27 with 708 viewsLunarJetman

I'm Having Quite A Giggle on 12:17 - Feb 27 by hopphoops

Spot the closet alcoholic who secretly sleeps at the office.

(I've never seen him before, it's just the haggard face and the don't-care-any-more tie)

He's been around for ages. Probably those nights out with Frank Bough finally catching up with him!
I'm Having Quite A Giggle on 13:55 - Feb 27 with 698 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I'm Having Quite A Giggle on 14:24 - Feb 27 with 655 viewsjonno

Don't know what all the fuss is about. It's a sunny 19 degrees C here in my garden in Paphos.
I'm Having Quite A Giggle on 15:49 - Feb 27 with 616 viewsderbyhoop

Here in the Limousin, Clear blue skies and not a snowflake in sight. I went to see a client this morning and at 11:00 it was -5. Crept up to -1 by 15:30, but probably falling now.

However, keep me posted as we are taking the tunnel on Thursday morning for a wedding in Derby on Saturday. I don't think they'll be taking many photos outside.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I'm Having Quite A Giggle on 23:25 - Feb 27 with 526 viewsJuzzie

Got to work and back on my motorbike, no problem.

Side roads leaving work and when getting home I had to be a bit careful but once on the A4 then A316 it was fine. Car drivers quite courteous too which was nice.

Tomorrow might be different approach as the roads could freeze up overnight so might have to check the trains or leave earlier than normal and take tbe car for once.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024