Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood sign paddy madden 19:30 - Jan 2 with 10732 viewscon_dale

How the hell are Fleetwood signing proven and possibly the best striker in this division over a few seasons and we have to get reserve and non league forwards?
Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 1543 viewsRAFCBLUE

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 20:01 - Jan 3 by dalelee

There's a loud minority who don't want to understand the reality.
Fleetwood have done very well in the past ten years on the back of being bankrolled by a wealthy chairman. We cannot compete with them in the transfer market while Mr rich man Pilling is in charge. For all Fleetwood have achieved though I personally think what KH has done for us in his time in charge is more impressive.

Ref Andy Pilley he does explicitly state in his holding company accounts for Fleetwood of June 2016 that their biggest risk is "poor results on the football field which would result in relegation and be dertrimental to the levels of turnover."

If you take the estimated value of their current squad at that time he's indebted to the tune of c. £4m to £5m at that date IMO.

Our club was worth £1.5m plus the value of the squad at 31 May 2016 so wrong to call Mr Pilley a "rich man" and wrong for anyone to consider us poor by comparison.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 21:03 - Jan 3 with 1449 viewsdalelee

Has Pilling not invested approx £10 million of his own money into Fleetwood? That in my opinion translates into him being a 'rich man'
Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 21:15 - Jan 3 with 1407 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 18:52 - Jan 3 by dingdangblue

So we get relegated and Hill rebuilds and we come back up next season as league 2 champions?
Would that be a mistake too?

Why not he sorts out this season and we don't go down . Going down will be a disaster, who says we will come back up . You make it sound like relegation is a positive . We had a season ticket promotion with the club actually saying we were going for promotion or have you forgotten that?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 21:47 - Jan 3 with 1331 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 19:03 - Jan 3 by ColDale

They have looked at the job and then got another hand out from the man who subsidises them to the tune of £2 million season in, season out.

Think you mean "jobby"...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 21:48 - Jan 3 with 1328 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 19:20 - Jan 3 by Sandyman

A bit Fantasy Island that, DDB.

For younger readers...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 22:15 - Jan 3 with 1265 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fleetwood sign paddy madden on 21:47 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

Think you mean "jobby"...

Corrrrrect!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024