Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they 01:22 - Sep 26 with 5525 viewsjazzswan

Who are the best available players at our club to put on the pitch?

to win games at home? I think this probably it at the moment..

fab
naughton fede mawson Olsen
messa clucks/carol
renato
abraham bony awey

away from home

fab
naughton van fed mawsons Olsen
carol fer cluc
awey Abraham

at the moment! what you think?
or should messa just have a run? I for one would love to see that!! Maybe Dyer and KI Will also have a part to play in a bit!
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 1:29]
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 01:32 - Sep 26 with 5513 viewsjasper_T

Had to run those teamsheets through Google translate.
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 05:33 - Sep 26 with 5456 viewsJethroJack

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 01:32 - Sep 26 by jasper_T

Had to run those teamsheets through Google translate.

Awey....the lads! 😁
N/A. on 07:41 - Sep 26 with 5388 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:07]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 07:47 - Sep 26 with 5379 viewsjacktar

N/A. on 07:41 - Sep 26 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:07]

I'd go along with that team away from home. Fer and Carroll had poor games last weekend.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 12:26 - Sep 26 with 5254 viewsyescomeon

I think a 523 might be interesting, something like:

Fab
Naughton Fernández mawson v. D. Hoorn
Mesa Sanches
Ayew bony Abraham

There's so little creativity in the midfield why not largely by-pass it with balls into bony laying them off to ayew and Abraham running the channels

Upthecity!

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 13:05 - Sep 26 with 5189 viewsjasonbromham

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 07:47 - Sep 26 by jacktar

I'd go along with that team away from home. Fer and Carroll had poor games last weekend.

Neither were as bad as clueless, although Tom Carroll and Fer werent miles behind. At least with Leroy though he does try to get us up the pitch.
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 14:58 - Sep 26 with 5101 viewsDafyddHuw

Put the best available players on the pitch?

That'd be a team of 5 then - Fab, FF, Mesa, Sanches, Abraham.

Two of which aren't even our players and are still in the early throes of learning their game.

That's feckin pathetic.
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 15:46 - Sep 26 with 5075 viewsacejack3065

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 07:47 - Sep 26 by jacktar

Clucas had as bad a game as I can remember any Swansea City player having in the middle of the park. It was Ian Craney-esque!
Login to get fewer ads

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 15:54 - Sep 26 with 5067 viewsGriffting

Everybody fit, at home, I’d go:

Fab
Naught Fede mawson olsson
sanches Mesa Ki
Tammy Bony Ayew
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 16:42 - Sep 26 with 5026 viewsshandyjack

for me at home it's

FAB

Naughts Mawson Fernandez Ollsen

Mesa

Sanches Carroll

Narsingh Ayew

Tammy

Poll: Expectation for the season

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 16:51 - Sep 26 with 5015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 16:42 - Sep 26 by shandyjack

for me at home it's

FAB

Naughts Mawson Fernandez Ollsen

Mesa

Sanches Carroll

Narsingh Ayew

Tammy

Clement would get a nosebleed even thinking of that line up

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 19:55 - Sep 26 with 4913 viewsdameedna

Fabianski
Fer Fernandez Mawson Clucas
Ayew Sanches Britton Mesa Carroll
Abraham
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 20:00 - Sep 26 with 4906 viewsOldjack

Clems the manager and even he doesn't know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 06:59 - Sep 28 with 4650 viewsSwan91

------------------Fabianski--------------------
Naughton-----Fede-----Mawson-------Olsson
---------------Mesa--------Carrol------------
-------------------Sanches-------------------
Tammy-----------Bony-----------------Ayew

not sure about mawson.. these days VDH can give a good shout.. and have Tammy and Ayew work off Bony. think this would be best for us.
put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 07:38 - Sep 28 with 4630 viewsshandyjack

put the best available players on the pitch? Who are they on 16:51 - Sep 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Clement would get a nosebleed even thinking of that line up

haha, for me it's about going back to what made us so good before, flying wingers with a goalscorer, and a holding midfielder dictating play

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024