Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For goodness sake chill out 17:28 - Apr 9 with 6667 viewsrock1n

There's so much anger on this site, it's quite ridiculous at times.

In the short term we're right in the mix, when it wasn't that long ago we were doomed to relegation. People forget this, we WERE down we didn't stand even a glimmer around the turn of the year.

We've got an excellent, ambitious young manager who is still learning his craft. Rome was not built in a day.

Whatever happens if we get relegated, we need to get behind our new manager to get us back up. If we stay up, fantastic then we build for next year.

This negativity is doing nobody any good, the obsession with Huw Jenkins is classic Swansea. We love to love and love to hate, when reality is usually grey.

Stop moaning and start getting behind the team, our support is p1ss poor at the moment and it has been for a while.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

For goodness sake chill out on 17:29 - Apr 9 with 4062 viewsLoyal

Sold out at home every time and 80 % of away games piss poor ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

For goodness sake chill out on 17:31 - Apr 9 with 4053 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:29 - Apr 9 by Loyal

Sold out at home every time and 80 % of away games piss poor ?

There's turning up and there's supporting.

Two different things.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

For goodness sake chill out on 17:39 - Apr 9 with 4016 viewsLoyal

For goodness sake chill out on 17:31 - Apr 9 by rock1n

There's turning up and there's supporting.

Two different things.

As I said elsewhere I support my club and the shirt, those fcking piss pots who rob a wage don't deserve any support.

If they were a team, which they are not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

For goodness sake chill out on 17:40 - Apr 9 with 4012 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:39 - Apr 9 by Loyal

As I said elsewhere I support my club and the shirt, those fcking piss pots who rob a wage don't deserve any support.

If they were a team, which they are not.

Classic modern football supporter.

You wouldn't get that attitude on the Continent.

For goodness sake chill out on 17:41 - Apr 9 with 4008 viewsLandore_Jack

"The obsession with Huw Jenkins is classic Swansea".

Has the Op been hiding under a rock for the past 12 months?

#backtojack

For goodness sake chill out on 17:42 - Apr 9 with 4004 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:41 - Apr 9 by Landore_Jack

"The obsession with Huw Jenkins is classic Swansea".

Has the Op been hiding under a rock for the past 12 months?

You bottle your hate mate, I'm not stopping you

For goodness sake chill out on 17:49 - Apr 9 with 3958 viewsSmellyplumz

For goodness sake chill out on 17:40 - Apr 9 by rock1n

Classic modern football supporter.

You wouldn't get that attitude on the Continent.

No you'd get far worse like fans attacking players throwing shit on the pitch, the f uck outta here with your chill!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

For goodness sake chill out on 17:52 - Apr 9 with 3942 viewsperchrockjack

So, all things considered ,were supposed to be sanguine about our current plight

Fair play, I'm speechless

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

For goodness sake chill out on 17:53 - Apr 9 with 3940 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:49 - Apr 9 by Smellyplumz

No you'd get far worse like fans attacking players throwing shit on the pitch, the f uck outta here with your chill!

I'm all for a raucous atmosphere, if you want to get angry in that way FINE.

I can't be arsed with mealy-mouthed moaning on the internet which presents itself in reactionary support which we have a grade A in.

Modern football supporters just bitch and moan they expect wonders from minute 1, if the game is not going the right way it's silence or jeering almost straight away.

For goodness sake chill out on 17:53 - Apr 9 with 3929 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:52 - Apr 9 by perchrockjack

So, all things considered ,were supposed to be sanguine about our current plight

Fair play, I'm speechless

You always are.

Having seen us fight off survival this doesn't have me reaching for the bottle.

For goodness sake chill out on 17:54 - Apr 9 with 3922 viewsSmellyplumz

For goodness sake chill out on 17:53 - Apr 9 by rock1n

I can't be arsed with mealy-mouthed moaning on the internet which presents itself in reactionary support which we have a grade A in.

Modern football supporters just bitch and moan they expect wonders from minute 1, if the game is not going the right way it's silence or jeering almost straight away.

Head in the sand type then.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

For goodness sake chill out on 17:55 - Apr 9 with 3920 viewsSwanjaxs

If you want to chill out mate i suggest you go for a nice walk around the park or something... and leave the rest of us on here debate the shambles we find ourselves in! Clear enough 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

For goodness sake chill out on 17:56 - Apr 9 with 3914 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:54 - Apr 9 by Smellyplumz

Head in the sand type then.

Maybe or someone who has the old fashioned point of view that we should get behind the team and drag them over the line.

But I know I'm in a minority as usual

For goodness sake chill out on 17:58 - Apr 9 with 3897 viewsSmellyplumz

For goodness sake chill out on 17:56 - Apr 9 by rock1n

Maybe or someone who has the old fashioned point of view that we should get behind the team and drag them over the line.

You'd be better getting on the pitch with this team. Sorry but I can't aimlessly support shite, you are obviously a better man than me.

For goodness sake chill out on 17:59 - Apr 9 with 3890 viewsrock1n

For goodness sake chill out on 17:55 - Apr 9 by Swanjaxs

If you want to chill out mate i suggest you go for a nice walk around the park or something... and leave the rest of us on here debate the shambles we find ourselves in! Clear enough 👍

Sorry for butting in Sir

For goodness sake chill out on 18:01 - Apr 9 with 3877 viewsSwanjaxs

For goodness sake chill out on 17:59 - Apr 9 by rock1n

Sorry for butting in Sir

Dont mention it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

For goodness sake chill out on 18:04 - Apr 9 with 3843 viewsmorningstar

"Modern football supporters just bitch and moan" It's always been that way, used to be in pubs and clubs, now it's the internet. Nothing changes, boo em off at half time and cheer em out for the 2nd half and all that innit, where've you been all of your life?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

For goodness sake chill out on 18:11 - Apr 9 with 3813 viewsBorojack

For goodness sake chill out on 17:56 - Apr 9 by rock1n

I think the majority do get behind the team where it matters inside the ground.
This forum is the place for discussion if you don't like it don't come on here that's how I see it.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

For goodness sake chill out on 18:21 - Apr 9 with 3769 viewslegoman

Modern PL players are paid to provide top notch football from minute 1. They train in the week ready to deliver from kick off. That's how it works. If our lot were putting a shift in but falling short due to a lack of skill then fair enough. My view is that our current crop are blatantly and shamelessly taking the piss out of the club, the city and it's supporters as well as the maanger.

Do the job or go so somewhere else.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

For goodness sake chill out on 18:22 - Apr 9 with 3765 viewsRevJames

In our current predicament, the support from Jenkins, Levien and Kaplan is deafening.

Probably still trying to work out how they're going to "take us to the next level"...
For goodness sake chill out on 18:33 - Apr 9 with 3721 viewsairedale

For goodness sake chill out on 18:22 - Apr 9 by RevJames

In our current predicament, the support from Jenkins, Levien and Kaplan is deafening.

Probably still trying to work out how they're going to "take us to the next level"...

But we're on our way to the next level RJ mun.
For goodness sake chill out on 19:36 - Apr 9 with 3591 viewsStarsky

Rockin my dear boy... I remember your rant on here after Bournemouth away few years back.
It was a classic.

It's just the internet, init.

For goodness sake chill out on 19:44 - Apr 9 with 3562 viewsswan65split

Huws butty are we?
For goodness sake chill out on 20:12 - Apr 9 with 3515 viewsmonmouth

For goodness sake chill out on 19:36 - Apr 9 by Starsky

Rockin my dear boy... I remember your rant on here after Bournemouth away few years back.
It was a classic.

The internet is a bastard. Our previous always bites us on the arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

For goodness sake chill out on 20:16 - Apr 9 with 3486 viewsmorningstar

For goodness sake chill out on 20:12 - Apr 9 by monmouth

The internet is a bastard. Our previous always bites us on the arse.

Do you want me to dig out the post you made a few years ago when you said the internet was great because you could say what you want and it would quickly be forgotten?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024