Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time in Swansea 21:35 - Jan 23 with 11284 viewsgrfn

Hi guys, next week i will visit Swansea for the first time (it will be my second time in UK).
Of course main goal of my trip is tuesdays game vs Soton, but i would like to see as many interesting places in Swansea as i can. Not only club related (i will be with my girlfriend, she's not really into football), so maybe you could suggest me some interesting places to visit - for both tourist and Swansea supporter side of me? :)
Obviously i did some research, but every opinion of fellow local Jack would be welcomed.
I will be in Swansea for 2 days (monday morning to wednesday morning, then trip back London).
Also, if you have any tips for match related stuff - where to buy Swans related stuff (scarf, shirt etc), where to go for a beer before game etc - i will be than grateful.
If there was already another similar topic, sorry for mess, could you send me link to it?
First time in Swansea on 09:30 - Feb 1 with 1203 viewsBlasterJack

First time in Swansea on 09:23 - Feb 1 by grfn

Hmm, i think i was on this market (thats what i meant by Quadrant Shopping Center). We entered this shopping centre (i am not sure if this was that Quadrant i wrote about) but it was nearby Primark, and turned right. There were a lot of stations with fresh fruit and meat, jewellery shops, some tool box shops etc, but only one with souvenirs, and there were none of what i described (there were some magnets but no with pictures of Swansea)

Mumbles was probably the best place. There is a little row of shops by Joe's Icecream. Somewhere like Dragon Crafts or maybe the Captain's Cabin.
Glad you enjoyed the game and apologies for the weather! 👍
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 9:31]

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024