Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New striker 16:53 - Dec 22 with 5835 viewsGloucs_R

Apparently we are looking for a new striker, personally think sylla should be given a few starts first.. But his should we go for?

Rhodes too expensive?
Matty Taylor, not enough experience?
Crouch too old?
Yesterday too expensive?

Poll: Are we staying up?

New striker on 21:08 - Dec 23 with 724 viewsrsonist

New striker on 00:24 - Dec 23 by johncharles

Polter can score goals, just needs to get on the field.

On this subject, does anyone else share my view that Polter may well have been overdoing the weights? He's looked heavier and heavier as the season's gone on, and he often runs out of puff towards the end of games. I'm not a physio and I might be wrong but it doesn't really surprise me that it's been a thigh/glute injury that's kept him out recently.
New striker on 21:35 - Dec 23 with 686 viewsFDC

Can someone fill me in on the story with Sylla and Polter? Something to do with Sylla not turning up to training? What about Polter?
New striker on 23:48 - Dec 23 with 604 viewsPunteR

New striker on 00:01 - Dec 23 by Hunterhoop

Wszolek and Shodipo. Really rate them both. They go at their man and try to beat them on the outside. Both best on the right, but Shodipo could play on the left. He did it well against Leeds and in one or two other appearances.

I rate Wszolek but Shodipo is still wet behind the ears. I can understand why he's not first on the team sheet playing every game.
The best winger we had for years was Phillips but most on here wanted him gone. I also thought Hoilet wasnt too shabby at this level but again deemed not good enough/too expensive.

I dont rate Polter, yes he's bit of a character on the pitch but he's not scoring goals . Havnt really seen enough of Sylla and Washington is having a mare of a season.

We need a new striker. We can talk all day about formations but if we havnt got a player that can create and score goals when he has the ball 15 yards from the goal than we are in trouble.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New striker on 01:30 - Dec 24 with 547 viewsozexile

Polter must be injured. He scored in Holloway's first game. As for Sylla if he's missing training, fine him and keep increasing the fine everytime he does it. I thought we were only signing the right sort of player now. Who didn't do their homework on him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024