Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest stay away 16:51 - Dec 17 with 1853 viewsporthcawljax

If Bradley isn't sacked this week I am not turning up for another game until he's gone. We have to do something to show these American idiots we will not take any more of their crap. We have to protest NOW

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Protest stay away on 16:55 - Dec 17 with 1816 viewsicecoldjack

Just sack him now.

Get somebody decent Quick or say fook it and plan for championship with long term plan but get the bald yank coont out of here now.

Joke manager and th biggest clown to manage us since I don't know when !!
Protest stay away on 16:56 - Dec 17 with 1796 viewsDarran

Protest stay away on 16:55 - Dec 17 by icecoldjack

Just sack him now.

Get somebody decent Quick or say fook it and plan for championship with long term plan but get the bald yank coont out of here now.

Joke manager and th biggest clown to manage us since I don't know when !!

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protest stay away on 16:58 - Dec 17 with 1765 viewsperchrockjack

Me too.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Protest stay away on 17:14 - Dec 17 with 1674 viewsImAlrightJack

Likewise
Protest stay away on 17:15 - Dec 17 with 1646 viewslonglostjack

Seconded times 2

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protest stay away on 17:28 - Dec 17 with 1575 viewsawayjack

Agree. Clown manager that matches our clown Board and investors. We'll move backwards every month they involved.
Protest stay away on 17:36 - Dec 17 with 1515 viewsmonmouth

We need something to change and it ain't going to be 7 players, so it's got to be the managers and coaches. Probably won't work anyway but we have to roll the dice. I suppose keeping him is rolling the dice, but the highest possible risk for me. Any player who has an option will be on the phone to their agent now, so we have to show some intent. newcastle showed that only by getting a decent manager did player changes matter a damn, and they left it too late.

I won't stay away though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Protest stay away on 17:41 - Dec 17 with 1469 viewsLeonWasGod

Protest stay away on 17:36 - Dec 17 by monmouth

We need something to change and it ain't going to be 7 players, so it's got to be the managers and coaches. Probably won't work anyway but we have to roll the dice. I suppose keeping him is rolling the dice, but the highest possible risk for me. Any player who has an option will be on the phone to their agent now, so we have to show some intent. newcastle showed that only by getting a decent manager did player changes matter a damn, and they left it too late.

I won't stay away though.

Agreed. We're not far enough adrift to pull this back round. But we won't pull it round by conceding 3 goals a game. A proven manager and a proven, commanding CB and a proven attacking CM as an absolute minimum and we stand half a chance.

I can't see it happening though as we don't seem to have any money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024