Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob the knob on Radio Wales 10:17 - Dec 9 with 6803 viewsporthcawljax

Bob was just on the radio saying the fans just don't like him just because of his accent!
I don't suppose it crossed his mind that he has only won 1 game and completely useless, incompetent ahole of a manager.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:51 - Dec 9 with 1754 viewsyescomeon

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:23 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

He picks baston and llorente ,keeps Fernadez out , and has us going st Sunderland from the off and he ll have everyone behind him.

Not his accent ,but his rank stupidity and it is stupid to start a game without strikers ,ANY striker.

Unforgivable

Also wrong to mention positives .that s just drivel ,the like of which is posted on here.

There are no positives, just reality, so simply attack from the off.

Starting with no strikers isn't necessarily stupid in general, Liverpool have done quite well without an out-and-out striker this season. But with our squad, it's plain daft.

Upthecity!

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:58 - Dec 9 with 1747 viewsswancity

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:51 - Dec 9 by yescomeon

Starting with no strikers isn't necessarily stupid in general, Liverpool have done quite well without an out-and-out striker this season. But with our squad, it's plain daft.

It makes sense in certain away games. Look at Spain with their occasional use of a 4-6-0 formation and they managed to win the World Cup!

A 4-5-1 sounds defensive but isn't necessarily and is our best bet I feel as it uses quick wingers to attack.

As for Bob the knob? Grow up you sound like a 12 year old with limited football knowledge not a 60 plus year old with limited football knowledge 😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 14:52 - Dec 9 with 1673 viewsicecoldjack

The self pittying idiot needs to get a grip ! Every single fan is desperate for him to do well but most of us can see he's hopelessly out of his comfort zone in the premier league.

Nothing would give me a better feeling than seeing bob prove me wrong but so far he looks clueless, some of his decision making has been the worst I've seen for many a year ,it's got nothing to do with him being a yank it's just to do with him not being very good !

A few pointers for bob.

1. Don't go around telling people your as good as pep or klopp.
2. Don't keep using the USA thing, nobody cares where you come from as long as you do the job correctly.
3. Try and play with a striker at home .
4. Talk less bollocks in the presser, walk the walk not talk the talk.
5. Everyone wants you to do well, nobody benifits if the swans get relegated.
6. Stop changing the team every single game ! Combinations need a chance to grow and learn.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 18:04 - Dec 9 with 1577 viewsmax936

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:58 - Dec 9 by swancity

It makes sense in certain away games. Look at Spain with their occasional use of a 4-6-0 formation and they managed to win the World Cup!

A 4-5-1 sounds defensive but isn't necessarily and is our best bet I feel as it uses quick wingers to attack.

As for Bob the knob? Grow up you sound like a 12 year old with limited football knowledge not a 60 plus year old with limited football knowledge 😂

Liverpool have a very good midfield with talented players in Coutinho lallana who can create and score and that Spanish side had a superb midfield we haven't and that's a massive difference, so we need a striker who can hold the ball up and bring people into it, but every time we try and use that as an out ball ours fail to do that, so back it comes with interest.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 18:30 - Dec 9 with 1525 viewsrandomperson

please, oh enlightened one, let us bask in the glory of your football knowledge. what type of non-hindsight tactics would you use with this roster?

//by the way...Bob's quote: "there were some who had me out the door from the first day because of my accent." Go back and read any Jack forum/news site, and he isn't wrong. This was also during the time he was being criticized for his fashion choices. You know...prime football criticisms.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 18:31 - Dec 9 with 1521 viewsDavillin

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 14:52 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

The self pittying idiot needs to get a grip ! Every single fan is desperate for him to do well but most of us can see he's hopelessly out of his comfort zone in the premier league.

Nothing would give me a better feeling than seeing bob prove me wrong but so far he looks clueless, some of his decision making has been the worst I've seen for many a year ,it's got nothing to do with him being a yank it's just to do with him not being very good !

A few pointers for bob.

1. Don't go around telling people your as good as pep or klopp.
2. Don't keep using the USA thing, nobody cares where you come from as long as you do the job correctly.
3. Try and play with a striker at home .
4. Talk less bollocks in the presser, walk the walk not talk the talk.
5. Everyone wants you to do well, nobody benifits if the swans get relegated.
6. Stop changing the team every single game ! Combinations need a chance to grow and learn.

Phew! The breath of fresh air from a rational analysis like yours, above, Icecold.

And excellent advice, to boot.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 18:39 - Dec 9 with 1507 viewsDavillin

All of this fake "anti-American" crap from Bob Bradley [who has watched Jack to a King] embarrasses me.

The same can be said about his repeated shifting of responsibility for his failures on all and some -- on anybody but himself.

Let this nightmare end!

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 19:11 - Dec 9 with 1479 viewsPURe_Evil

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 13:58 - Dec 9 by swancity

Except Spain don't play with wingers when using that formation, they play with world class wingbacks bombing forward.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 19:31 - Dec 9 with 1454 viewsmax936

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 19:11 - Dec 9 by PURe_Evil

Except Spain don't play with wingers when using that formation, they play with world class wingbacks bombing forward.

You can add their world class midfielders to that as well, that World and European cup winning side were way above any other countries football side during that time fair play.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 19:33 - Dec 9 with 1447 viewsLoyal

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 11:55 - Dec 9 by jackjackjackjack

He did say some "critics" had. But I can't think of any. Chris Sutton said it was a mistake, and we should have appointed Giggs as he knew the Premier League, but I can't recall anyone against him because he was from the USA.

Chris Sutton = cnt

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 19:56 - Dec 9 with 1428 viewsjasper_T

Good Lord he's a sensitive little flower isn't he.

Get over yourself Bob you useless unqualified yankee tw@t.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 1423 viewsLoyal

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 19:56 - Dec 9 by jasper_T

Good Lord he's a sensitive little flower isn't he.

Get over yourself Bob you useless unqualified yankee tw@t.

This one, this is the one I meant 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 20:49 - Dec 9 with 1398 viewsperchrockjack

Yes ..indeed...from the off

Not like that?

Well, to start a game on the back foot isnt the way either.

We ve got (possibly) two strikers who could do the business but they need service.

Coaching means even developing one of these strikers into performing in a more withdrawn role.

It's about coaching and coaches . We haven't got one of note

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 20:55 - Dec 9 with 1392 viewsjack247

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 18:39 - Dec 9 by Davillin

All of this fake "anti-American" crap from Bob Bradley [who has watched Jack to a King] embarrasses me.

The same can be said about his repeated shifting of responsibility for his failures on all and some -- on anybody but himself.

Let this nightmare end!

It's all he has got. He can't defend himself as a tactician or a motivator any more, so he makes the press conferences about people judging him on his accent (not his results or performances of course, because they are both abject).

As you say, embarrassing.
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 20:58 - Dec 9 with 1390 viewsperchrockjack

Hey ,maybe, some see our fine ,brave, midfield controlling the game vice like then releasing the bandarrillas to give the coup de grace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 22:45 - Dec 9 with 1138 viewsTheResurrection

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 18:39 - Dec 9 by Davillin

Let this nightmare end!

You've been embarrassing the people of America for years - you should know!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 22:46 - Dec 9 with 1133 viewsTheResurrection

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 20:55 - Dec 9 by jack247

It's all he has got. He can't defend himself as a tactician or a motivator any more, so he makes the press conferences about people judging him on his accent (not his results or performances of course, because they are both abject).

As you say, embarrassing.

Swans fans are embarrassing.

Probably the worst!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 00:08 - Dec 10 with 1096 viewsjack247

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 22:46 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

Swans fans are embarrassing.

Probably the worst!!

Some of the anti-American stuff he gets is embarrassing. What he said wasn't wrong.

He is lucky he gets it in a way. If all the focus was on what he achieved on the pitch since joining us he would have nothing to hide behind

You can't think fans of any other club would react any differently?
Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 02:06 - Dec 10 with 1065 viewsDavillin

Bob the knob on Radio Wales on 22:45 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

You've been embarrassing the people of America for years - you should know!!

Never again, clown.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2016 2:07]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024