Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty 17:21 - Jun 11 with 61258 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 00:26 - Jun 12 with 3226 viewsDeepcutHoop

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 00:25 - Jun 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Polish hooligans = Cvnts

NI Hooligans = Cvnts

Hooligans = Cvnts

Simple as that Clive. Just because we have a vested interest in home grown cvnts and mention as such does not imply lack of guilt on the other side.

Nailed it to be fair.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 00:38 - Jun 12 with 3189 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Not sure where we differ Clive.

I assume the snide remark you refer to is Brian's assertion that English hooligans have paved a way for the press and foreign hooligans to have a field day.

Some truth in that but no consolation for genuine England fans .
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:23 - Jun 12 with 3000 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Again not sure where me you and Brian differ. Brian never put the blame on anyone in France.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:31 - Jun 12 with 2990 viewsPunteR

This is my take on it. Correct me if I'm wrong ,but I doubt most of those English fans who are involved brought their kids along and if they did they would be getting out of there sharpish. I've literally got no sympathy . They're all big enough and ugly enough to handle themselves. Looks like the English boys are getting a caning though.
Tbh id rather read about a load of footie hoolies fighting each other than some random ISIS bomb going off. What a time to be alive.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:38 - Jun 12 with 2975 viewsMoonshineSteve

I'm big & ugly & can handle myself. And if I went to watch a football match & while having a pre-match beer eight tooled-up blokes jumped me I'd probably be in trouble. Sympathy wouldn't help but I'd like to think I might get some.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:42 - Jun 12 with 2966 viewstimcocking

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:30 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, my thoughts too. England have some filthy scum as fans and its their fault that genuine English fans are being attacked. W@nkers.

Only England, or is it every country?

Knowing Putin, he's probably shipped in some Spetznatz especially for it.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 02:29 - Jun 12 with 2926 viewsPunteR

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:38 - Jun 12 by MoonshineSteve

I'm big & ugly & can handle myself. And if I went to watch a football match & while having a pre-match beer eight tooled-up blokes jumped me I'd probably be in trouble. Sympathy wouldn't help but I'd like to think I might get some.

I hear you Dagenhamsteve. English fans have a reputation. I hope Mels bus and our QPR fans going over there are ok and don't get a table smashed over their head or something
But there's a risk, there always is isn't there.?
With all the politics going on,terrorist etc watching on the big screen down the local seems a safer option to me.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 2:47]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 02:42 - Jun 12 with 2922 viewsBoston

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:28 - Jun 11 by izlingtonhoop

That should be number...

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a teacher... Probably then it just wouldn't bother me.

I'll bet there's a few pupils out there...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 03:09 - Jun 12 with 2901 viewsFDC

Legend
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 03:17 - Jun 12 with 2895 viewsFDC

LFW numpties in failure to grasp nuance shocker.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty (n/t) on 03:21 - Jun 12 with 2892 viewsFDC

[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 5:49]
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty (n/t) on 03:23 - Jun 12 with 2890 viewsFDC

[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 5:48]
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 06:40 - Jun 12 with 2819 viewsstowmarketrange

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 22:53 - Jun 11 by Rangersw12

Oh look not just trouble involving England

Kicked of between Poles & N.I

I was implying that who would want to go to Russia for the World Cup after the way a few of their fans have behaved.I wasn't having a dig at any other fans.
Hang your head in shame Blatter.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:20 - Jun 12 with 2766 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm a c@nt now, am I?

Look, my first post n this thread was to hope that everybody's loved ones are ok, and that's still the main thing. My next was anger at the hooligans down through the decades among the English support for helping draw this on the innocents. I've read that again and I definitely could have worded it better as it looks like I'm blaming them and no-one else for last night's violence. For that I apologise. Again. Especially my old mate LBlock.

My posts after that, though, have surely made it clear that I bear no grudge towards any Nation or group of fans and that I just hate and get frustrated by violence. If you still want to call me snide and a c@nt, Clive, then there's nothing I can do about that.

I'm off out for the day. Hope everybody got through the night safe.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:31 - Jun 12 with 2738 viewsHonkytonks

I find this all rather unpleasant reading on a sunday morning what with it being the Queens birthday n all!
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:36 - Jun 12 with 2725 viewsArgyBargy1982

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:20 - Jun 12 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm a c@nt now, am I?

Look, my first post n this thread was to hope that everybody's loved ones are ok, and that's still the main thing. My next was anger at the hooligans down through the decades among the English support for helping draw this on the innocents. I've read that again and I definitely could have worded it better as it looks like I'm blaming them and no-one else for last night's violence. For that I apologise. Again. Especially my old mate LBlock.

My posts after that, though, have surely made it clear that I bear no grudge towards any Nation or group of fans and that I just hate and get frustrated by violence. If you still want to call me snide and a c@nt, Clive, then there's nothing I can do about that.

Just on my way back to Marseilles airport. Anyone who wasn't here can have no idea what it was like. Don't rely on the way the press and media reported it. Reading this thread has appalled me and I would hope, in the cold light of day, that a number of people will be apologising for the comments they made last night. I'm reluctant to give them the oxygen of publicity by naming and shaming them, but if they don't know who they are then there is no hope.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:38 - Jun 12 with 2719 viewsHonkytonks

Glad you are safe mate and getting out if marsaille
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:49 - Jun 12 with 2745 viewsjohncharles

I'm a c@nt now, am I?

I fell asleep/passed out halfway through the England match (please don't take this as a snide dig at England) just some over celebrating the result of the the previous match. Can't believe the abuse Brian has been getting.
I was going to go on to explain what he said but some people just wanted to have a dig. The sense of what he said was long gone. Anyway, there was a thread on here a little while ago about things you did and said when you were pissed and had to face up to in the morning. I'll leave it at that.

Strong and stable my arse.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 08:15 - Jun 12 with 3627 viewsLblock

I'm a c@nt now, am I?

McCarthy you big old bespeccled Irish lump of intelligence.....always loved you, always will man!

We will agree to disagree on this one. Like gentlemen, we shall shake heads in aghast disbelief at each other's views, shake hands in peace and have a few propped on the bar.

By the way........ C'mon Sweden!!!! X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 08:20 - Jun 12 with 3621 viewsLblock

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:20 - Jun 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fvck me you are boring and predictable .

Whereas I'm not getting drawn into an Internet bitch off with you, you prize 'un.

This forum is gold dust. There's intelligence, humour and opinions that I enjoy and find interesting. It's well run, slick and easy to use.
So, I bring to your attention the IGNORE feature.... Use it.

But then you actually have the horn for me really don't you?

X

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 08:28 - Jun 12 with 3597 views18StoneOfHoop

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 07:49 - Jun 12 by johncharles

I fell asleep/passed out halfway through the England match (please don't take this as a snide dig at England) just some over celebrating the result of the the previous match. Can't believe the abuse Brian has been getting.
I was going to go on to explain what he said but some people just wanted to have a dig. The sense of what he said was long gone. Anyway, there was a thread on here a little while ago about things you did and said when you were pissed and had to face up to in the morning. I'll leave it at that.

Good post johncharles,bach. Here's one for you:

We all had a bit to drink last night.
No more of this unpleasant R v R hoop v hoop business in the clear light of day please.

And well said L Block: "This forum is gold dust. There's intelligence, humour and opinions that I enjoy and find interesting. It's well run, slick and easy to use."

C'mon Clive Anderson, you're a clever bloke..I agree with all you say about Taarabt..bury the hatchet and no more personal slagging of top bloke,superb poster BrianMcCarthy..
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 8:48]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 08:44 - Jun 12 with 3542 viewsTheBlob

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 08:15 - Jun 12 by Lblock

McCarthy you big old bespeccled Irish lump of intelligence.....always loved you, always will man!

We will agree to disagree on this one. Like gentlemen, we shall shake heads in aghast disbelief at each other's views, shake hands in peace and have a few propped on the bar.

By the way........ C'mon Sweden!!!! X

Brian has spectacles?
There goes my mental picture of the towering superhuman with a rippling six pack and teeth like an artctic glacier.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 09:01 - Jun 12 with 3484 viewsCroydonCaptJack

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 01:31 - Jun 12 by PunteR

This is my take on it. Correct me if I'm wrong ,but I doubt most of those English fans who are involved brought their kids along and if they did they would be getting out of there sharpish. I've literally got no sympathy . They're all big enough and ugly enough to handle themselves. Looks like the English boys are getting a caning though.
Tbh id rather read about a load of footie hoolies fighting each other than some random ISIS bomb going off. What a time to be alive.

That's a strange thing to say mate. So if you travel without children you are obviously up for getting randomly attacked??
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 09:21 - Jun 12 with 3366 viewsBrightonhoop

It's easy to misread/misunderstand things, most recognise both brian and LBlock as decet R's so glad to see a little sanity breaking out.

More concerning under context of terrorism is how did the Russians get flares nd axes into the ground?to the fella getting out of Marseille get home safely.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 09:23 - Jun 12 with 3357 viewsjohncharles

Was about to say that Brighton. What's the difference between a flare and a bomb.

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024