Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty 17:21 - Jun 11 with 61259 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:20 - Jun 11 with 4387 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:38 - Jun 11 by Lblock

Have a look on Sky at the video from our little cousins down the road -- shot by @Beesotted.

Totally sly attack by the Ruskies there.
Reports of an English fan being killed by a table leg are I hope a gross exaggeration

Seeing reports of a mob of 80 organised Ruskies nibbling at little gangs of English.

So, using Brian's logic, when England mob up into a huge drunken mess it'll be the Ruskies fault. W@nkers.

All this guff about the French police locking things down... another continental OB failure. It is possible to segregate opposing fans in a City --- cast your mind back to Cardiv and the Play Off Final.
No doubt Labour MP's will feel more shame at sickening scens of England fans repeatedly running into table legs held by French and Russians

Come on England -- 8.00pm approaches

Fvck me you are boring and predictable .
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:22 - Jun 11 with 4374 viewsFDC

Fck it
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 19:24]
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:25 - Jun 11 with 4362 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:52 - Jun 11 by Rangersw12

No I forgot Brian you Irish are all innocent ain't ya

Get your head out your arse FFS

And I really hope you lot play the Russians soon to see what there like up close

This is fcking bullshit you ignorant mug
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:33 - Jun 11 with 4315 viewsHonkytonks

Let's not fight amongst ourselves people..we are all qpr after all...
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:35 - Jun 11 with 4307 viewsingeminate

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:50 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't think any of our sports fans do that, but if they do that's obviously heinous.

I've experienced it first hand in Australia of all places during world cup in 2002, load of Irish in a pub-- pro IRA songs during England game. About half singing, half looked disgusted.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:40 - Jun 11 with 4262 viewsHonkytonks

I respect that statement Clive..as a proud Englishman I do feel most other nationals tesentvus for some reason!
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:41 - Jun 11 with 4258 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:35 - Jun 11 by ingeminate

I've experienced it first hand in Australia of all places during world cup in 2002, load of Irish in a pub-- pro IRA songs during England game. About half singing, half looked disgusted.

Filth, pure and simple. I've never heard it at a game, but obviously I take your word for it. I hope, and genuinely think, that we've left that behind now as we get further and further into the Peace Process.

This is why I hate Celtic, and used to hate Shamrock Rovers when they failed to tackle this naked sectarianism. Chanting about violence leads to violence which leads to deaths.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:43 - Jun 11 with 4241 viewsBrianMcCarthy

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

That's not what I did, Clive, in fairness. I blamed the guilty among the fanbase for helping to attract violence upon the innocents.

Login to get fewer ads

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:49 - Jun 11 with 4187 viewsTheBlob

And England haven't even kicked off yet.Can you lot go and play outside in the sand pit and stop annoying the grown ups?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:49 - Jun 11 with 4189 viewsItalianR

My thought as an outsider on English fans: they travel around Europe getting drunk and thinking they're in the seventies, when they were feared and other supporters used to run in fear. Only now the Russians, the Turkish, the Germans or whoever are not running anymore; they are organised, violent, ruthless, armed and probably pumped on coke. And they find these groups of drunk English, the majority of which runs away, while small minorities think it's worth fighting in the streets of France. But they're drunk, the others are not.

It's been like that for a while now, from Istanbul to Rome to Paris, you always get a few English fans stabbed.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:52 - Jun 11 with 4177 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Me too, chat later if you like.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:54 - Jun 11 with 4161 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 18:30 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, my thoughts too. England have some filthy scum as fans and its their fault that genuine English fans are being attacked. W@nkers.

For the record, Brian is the best poster on here IMO. Anyone who takes offence at the notion that England fans either have or have ever had a section of fans who are scum needs their heads checking.

Yours,

Proud Englishman.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:22]
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:58 - Jun 11 with 3927 viewsRangersw12

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:49 - Jun 11 by ItalianR

My thought as an outsider on English fans: they travel around Europe getting drunk and thinking they're in the seventies, when they were feared and other supporters used to run in fear. Only now the Russians, the Turkish, the Germans or whoever are not running anymore; they are organised, violent, ruthless, armed and probably pumped on coke. And they find these groups of drunk English, the majority of which runs away, while small minorities think it's worth fighting in the streets of France. But they're drunk, the others are not.

It's been like that for a while now, from Istanbul to Rome to Paris, you always get a few English fans stabbed.

Did you get that drivel from the Sun or the Daily Mail ?
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:01 - Jun 11 with 3910 viewshopphoops

Erm, is this the match thread?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:11 - Jun 11 with 3870 viewsFDC

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:01 - Jun 11 by hopphoops

Erm, is this the match thread?

Of a sorts.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:42 - Jun 11 with 3804 viewsstuabd

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:54 - Jun 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

For the record, Brian is the best poster on here IMO. Anyone who takes offence at the notion that England fans either have or have ever had a section of fans who are scum needs their heads checking.

Yours,

Proud Englishman.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:22]

Spot on.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 3781 viewsloftboy

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 19:33 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Let's not fight amongst ourselves people..we are all qpr after all...

Standard for Rangers fans at most away games in the last couple of seasons!

Disclaimer: Yes it wasn't every game but it was a fair few

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:01 - Jun 11 with 3728 viewsMoonshineSteve

Just to say that Brian has never deliberately wished harm on anyone. If he's said something that you have taken exception to then it will have been unintentional.

C'mon England.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:35 - Jun 11 with 3612 viewsstowmarketrange

Remind me again,where is the next World cup being played?Another one to watch on the telly me thinks.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 22:53 - Jun 11 with 3380 viewsRangersw12

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 21:35 - Jun 11 by stowmarketrange

Remind me again,where is the next World cup being played?Another one to watch on the telly me thinks.

Oh look not just trouble involving England

Kicked of between Poles & N.I
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 23:41 - Jun 11 with 3171 viewskomradkirk

England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 22:53 - Jun 11 by Rangersw12

Oh look not just trouble involving England

Kicked of between Poles & N.I

Not surprising.
The last time the Poles were in Belfast they kicked off...The only country i have ever seen instigating violence over here.
It wasn't pleasant for the Polish residents for months after the event.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 23:44 - Jun 11 with 3372 viewsichbinnaughty

I am stunned by the flak Brian's getting here.
Really stunned.
This string alone is like a microcosm of the worst football fans abroad - in fighting, sniping, abuse.
Hang your heads in shame.

Brian for the record mate I'm shoulders with you. Not for anything you have said or haven't said, but because you're a fellow R, a poster with whom I share a lot of opinions, and you're comments are quite rightly attributing ongoing football violence to those who have participated and perpetuated it in the past.

And the rest of the squabbling on here is verging on embarrassing.

Lastly I hope the authorities and UEFA bring down the ruckus on the Russian yobs. But we all know they won't. Cvnts.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 00:00 - Jun 12 with 3326 viewskomradkirk

Appears N.I and Polish fans who were mixing well were attacked by Nice ultras(fanny pads)

I believe our people will be able to look after themselves.
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 00:05 - Jun 12 with 3284 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Why can't these cvnts fight in a remote car park like most saturdays?
England v Russia fighting. Sounds nasty on 00:25 - Jun 12 with 3230 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Polish hooligans = Cvnts

NI Hooligans = Cvnts

Hooligans = Cvnts

Simple as that Clive. Just because we have a vested interest in home grown cvnts and mention as such does not imply lack of guilt on the other side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024