Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport 07:56 - Mar 22 with 25758 viewsbosh67

Numbers injured, just up on the news.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 16:30 - Mar 24 with 1336 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 16:25 - Mar 24 by kensalriser

Except crime. I can never find evidence that crime itself is rising as fast as fear and perception of crime. London murder rates for example have been lower in the last four years than any other years over the last 25.

Good news doesn't sell.
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 16:31 - Mar 24 with 1336 viewsBoston

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 16:25 - Mar 24 by kensalriser

Except crime. I can never find evidence that crime itself is rising as fast as fear and perception of crime. London murder rates for example have been lower in the last four years than any other years over the last 25.

You should question why the criterion for reporting crime has changed so much.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport (n/t) on 16:31 - Mar 24 with 1334 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport (n/t) on 16:26 - Mar 24 by Boston

A supertanker turns off its engines fifteen miles before it stops.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 16:29]

Doesn't accelerate though does it.

Full of the witty quotes today I see.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 16:32]
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 17:12 - Mar 24 with 1299 viewskensalriser

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 16:31 - Mar 24 by Boston

You should question why the criterion for reporting crime has changed so much.

I'm gonna question you on that one then! What's changed and why?

Murder has to be a tough stat to manipulate, though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 17:14 - Mar 24 with 1294 viewsTheBlob

Hey,I feel safer already.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 17:25 - Mar 24 with 1276 viewsHollowayRanger

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:26 - Mar 24 by paulparker

We can respond to events in Brussels with a quiet and dignified sympathy, with candles and silences.

yep that will show them Jihadi's

know sadly some people think love is the answer

love don't stop bombs

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 17:38 - Mar 24 with 1262 viewsHollowayRanger

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 15:50 - Mar 24 by paulparker

Meantime no-one gives a fck about the latest hundreds of poor cnts murdered in Turkey, Syria, Iraq

well I would say they do, plenty of people in this country don't want any war or any bombing campaign
but ask yourself do the people who live in Turkey , Syria, Irag , give a fcuk about the people of Belgium, Paris , London who have been murdered ?

Meantime no-one gives a fck about the latest hundreds of poor cnts murdered in Turkey, Syria, Iraq

of course people care

but sadly its almost expected to happen out there as that's how they do things out there

we don't expect it to happen here ,but as we and Europe as a whole have allowed free movement alone with that has come the bombers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 17:52 - Mar 24 with 1239 viewsJuzzie

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 17:38 - Mar 24 by HollowayRanger

of course people care

but sadly its almost expected to happen out there as that's how they do things out there

we don't expect it to happen here ,but as we and Europe as a whole have allowed free movement alone with that has come the bombers

It happens so often out there it's probably become 'the norm' in terms of news worthyness. Soon it'll be the norm here and will stop being headline news.

One day I'll be sitting at my desk and hear a 'booom' in the near distance.

"Damn, another suicide bomber, that'll screw up the rush hour traffic now."

Unless dealt with, it will be as blasé as that I fear.

[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 17:54]
Login to get fewer ads

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 19:46 - Mar 24 with 1169 viewsjohncharles

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 14:07 - Mar 24 by TheBlob

If I was younger I'd get the f*ck out before the shit hits the fan.
Canada seems a nice place,plenty of room......or New Zealand,but can you get a decent ruby there?

New Zealand is producing some good beers these days and the wine has been great for a few years.
Much closer to India you get your Hasina, Peshwari Nan and Katmandu Dhal delivered.

Strong and stable my arse.

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 20:02 - Mar 24 with 1148 viewsDeano19766

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 19:46 - Mar 24 by johncharles

New Zealand is producing some good beers these days and the wine has been great for a few years.
Much closer to India you get your Hasina, Peshwari Nan and Katmandu Dhal delivered.

Hottest curry I ever had was when on tour watching England in NZ. In a pub in Dunedin. Could only eat a few mouthfuls then had to give up. And I love a hot curry (the best ones being in North India and Bangladesh)
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 11:47 - Mar 25 with 1035 viewsbosh67

Missing Britain, David Dixon just confirmed as one of the fatalities in the Brussels attack. Very sad. RIP.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 12:22 - Mar 25 with 1013 viewsMrSheen

Oh dear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35893123
Two explosions this morning at Brussels Airport on 13:00 - Mar 25 with 990 viewsBrightonhoop

Found elsewhere..... 'I had a friend some years ago, that was an Imam, I worked with him occasionally. We fell out over his take on the 9/11 events, he said, amongst other things, they all deserved being killed and if he knew where Bin Laden was, he wouldn't let on. I never bothered with him after that, he retired and I never saw him again, until he was shown on the telly weeping for his daughter, she's been killed in the 7/7 bombings. I asked his old mates if it was really him, coz I couldn't believe it, they all said yes. Terribly sad, but ironic to say the least.'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024