Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for 10:51 - Jan 14 with 4803 viewsporthcawljax

Whether you think it was right or not to sack Gary Monk I respect and understand the decision Huw made as we were playing awful football for months.
What I don’t understand is why he did not make any inquires who might be interested in the job before he made the decision to sack Gary. At the time of the sacking we were in a much better league position and could have bagged a good manager if it was done swiftly and the new manager would have had time to bring in his players of choice in the window. If rumours are right Bielsa wasn’t given the job just because he wanted a longer contract which is absolutely crazy. Something went wrong on that trip to South America thats for sure!
Now because of Huw’s ”we are not in a rush to appoint a new manager attitude” we find ourselves at the bottom with Alan Curtis at the helm which all due respects to Alan as he was my favourite Swansea player and legend is just not going to cut it as a Premier league manager who can get us out of this position so please get your heads out of the sand on that one. Also there is only 2 weeks left in the window and no signs of any new players which is no surprise after all who would want to join us right now and what manager would also want to take over. We have left it too long.
So yes Huw does have a lot to answer for I think the past success has gone to his head and he has made some terrible decisions lately which could cost us our Premier status.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 14:06 - Jan 14 with 945 viewssammylee3

Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 13:59 - Jan 14 by monmouth

I think that one might just do me in.

I blame MM for this seasons shit storm given goings on
Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 934 viewsFlashberryjack

Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 12:49 - Jan 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Apart from not getting a "Manager" in and pushing the job on to AC, the board have also not got him any help.
I respect AC as a person and he obviously lives and breathes SSFC, but his Substitution decisions are as poor and bizarre as GM's were, the guy needs help in this area as well as more coaching staff.

And please, please GET RID of Fab's goalkeeping coach, he is going backwards at a rate of knots and at the moment I would rather see Nordfeldt between the posts.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 14:22]

Brian Flyn was taking notes in the stand last night.......just saying.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 928 viewsAustinIsOurHero

where has my post gone from earlier?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 14:21 - Jan 14 with 897 viewsmorningstar

Huw Jenkins has a lot to answer for on 14:06 - Jan 14 by sammylee3

I blame MM for this seasons shit storm given goings on

What's that all about then? Tell all, ive obviously missed something big!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024