Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your local pub 19:46 - Jan 2 with 35044 viewsBlackCrowe

Not necessarily your favourite but your local. Describe.

Me? The Boaters Inn, Kingston. Good guest ales, great spot on the river. Excellent in Summer but lacks soul in Winter - lighting too bright, too much space given to non-existant diners. If I owned it, things would change.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Your local pub on 12:19 - Jan 7 with 2041 viewsMick_S

Your local pub on 12:11 - Jan 7 by paulparker

Gutted that the Turks Head is going, what's happening to Hillingdon that all the pubs are going
Spent a few sessions in there with the old man when i was a teenager and the Red Lion
does anyone know if the load of hay is still going in Uxbridge ?

I've just popped my head out the door and I can confirm it's still there as I work across the road from the Load. It's a pub/sushi bar now - how nuts is that?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Your local pub on 12:26 - Jan 7 with 2020 viewspaulparker

Your local pub on 12:19 - Jan 7 by Mick_S

I've just popped my head out the door and I can confirm it's still there as I work across the road from the Load. It's a pub/sushi bar now - how nuts is that?

a Sushi Bar ?? !! WTF , is nothing sacred anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Your local pub on 09:23 - Jan 8 with 1845 viewsMick_S

It's a bit parochial, I know, but here is the Turks Head update for the good people of Hillingdon.

It's a squat. How lovely.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Your local pub on 00:05 - Jan 20 with 1710 viewsqprnw10

Your local pub on 15:25 - Jan 3 by NW10Hoop

The Crown by the bus garage? Derelict. It was before I even moved to the area, and the Spotted Dog is now a Costa coffee. There's still seemsto be a decent amount of QPR fans in the area though. In my eyes, this and all the neighbouring parts of NW London shod be QPR territory.

Agree, but unfortunately NW London seems to be a Arsenal stronghold.Probably one of the many reason I despise them!!!!
Your local pub on 00:09 - Jan 20 with 1708 viewsBoston

Your local pub on 00:05 - Jan 20 by qprnw10

Agree, but unfortunately NW London seems to be a Arsenal stronghold.Probably one of the many reason I despise them!!!!

Certainly heavily Gooner from Neasden and Colindale on.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your local pub on 00:15 - Jan 20 with 1702 viewsqprnw10

Your local pub on 00:09 - Jan 20 by Boston

Certainly heavily Gooner from Neasden and Colindale on.

Even the likes of Harlesden, Kensal Green and Willesden these days mate.I grew up in Kensal Green and even then it was Gooner territory. left the manor 10yrs ago
Your local pub on 00:56 - Jan 20 with 1691 viewsWilloW4

Your local pub on 00:15 - Jan 20 by qprnw10

Even the likes of Harlesden, Kensal Green and Willesden these days mate.I grew up in Kensal Green and even then it was Gooner territory. left the manor 10yrs ago

Kensal rise and Kensal Green were predominantly QPR when I was growing up (through the 70's early 80's)..but the stench of Chelsea and Arsenal (even Spurs)..became more and more obvious... Moved backed to the bush in the mid 80's and discovered a very different place... Still QPR, but the craic and the whole feel of W.12 was gone... I still live in west London but sadly sunny Shepherd's Bush breaks my heart now..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024