Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy New Year 23:23 - Dec 31 with 4415 viewsDaley_Lama

Sign a 40 goal a season striker tomorrow and we might make the playoffs.

S**t, wrong board.

Poll: DF in or out

Happy New Year on 23:34 - Dec 31 with 4401 viewsPDIDDY

Happy new year to you lot, hope it's a good one. #itsonlyagame

Gissa job

Happy New Year on 02:52 - Jan 1 with 4281 viewsdalenumber2

Happy New Year to all on here!
Happy New Year on 02:55 - Jan 1 with 4280 viewsjoecooke

Happy new year to all Rochdalians.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Happy New Year on 09:55 - Jan 1 with 4169 viewsshaunmel

Happy new year to all on here
Happy New Year on 12:39 - Jan 1 with 3991 viewsD_Dale

Wishing all dale fans a happy 2016 indeed.

The five Saturdays of January look tough on the first one (Walsall, away) and the fifth (Burton, home). But the second Saturday (Chesterfield, home) and the third (Fleetwood, home) should yield some points. Then on the fourth Saturday there's Barnsley, away. Since their record breaking eight league defeats on the trot, the Tykes have picked up a bit but taking at least a point looks possible.

7 points from the five matches seems reasonable. More a bonus, fewer disappointing.
Happy New Year on 12:55 - Jan 1 with 3934 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Hope everyone has a fab New Year and all your dreams come true.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Happy New Year on 14:23 - Jan 1 with 3826 viewsYouTubeDale

Let's hope that stunning bird (Mendez-Laing) turns up tomorrow. If Keith can get him fired up for the rest of the season then who knows where we will finish up. Hendo is coming back to form and that is sure to help us. I am predicting us to finish just outside the play-offs, which will be no mean feat.

At the end of the day, if we can stay in League 1 collecting that bigger "prize money" AND if bury fail to gain promotion after all their spending, then it will be a very good season.

Continuity will see us over the line this season and give us a great platform for "success" next season.

UP The Dale !!!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 14:25]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Happy New Year on 17:15 - Jan 1 with 3653 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Best wishes one and all for 2016.

Could do with Warsaw not doing the dreaded double on us tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy New Year on 17:46 - Jan 1 with 3592 viewsYouTubeDale

Happy New Year on 17:15 - Jan 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

Best wishes one and all for 2016.

Could do with Warsaw not doing the dreaded double on us tomorrow.

Not playing Bunney at left back should give us a better start this time round.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 17:47]

Happy New Year on 18:33 - Jan 1 with 3508 viewsnordenblue

Happy New Year on 14:23 - Jan 1 by YouTubeDale

Let's hope that stunning bird (Mendez-Laing) turns up tomorrow. If Keith can get him fired up for the rest of the season then who knows where we will finish up. Hendo is coming back to form and that is sure to help us. I am predicting us to finish just outside the play-offs, which will be no mean feat.

At the end of the day, if we can stay in League 1 collecting that bigger "prize money" AND if bury fail to gain promotion after all their spending, then it will be a very good season.

Continuity will see us over the line this season and give us a great platform for "success" next season.

UP The Dale !!!!!!!!

Whats your measurement of success for next season?
Happy New Year on 20:55 - Jan 1 with 3395 viewsYouTubeDale

Happy New Year on 18:33 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

Whats your measurement of success for next season?

The first measure is maintaining League 1 status. And we all know we have limited financial resources and we really belong in League 2 on that basis. With Keith at the helm we are a different beast and he manages us well, enough to maintain a League 1 existence.

A stretch target would be getting into the play-offs. Keeping a relatively settled side and adding to the quality could see us do this next season. We could obviously see some quality leave. But the overall thrust would be adding even more game time to the "youth" and that will bear fruit as they start to get experienced pros.

Happy New Year on 21:58 - Jan 1 with 3326 viewsTVOS1907

Happy New Year on 17:46 - Jan 1 by YouTubeDale

Not playing Bunney at left back should give us a better start this time round.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 17:47]

He didn't start that game at left-back. He came on as a 26th minute substitute for Scott Tanser with Dale already 3-0 down and every goal originating from that side.

Starting him at left-back at Peterborough four days later was the bizarre decision.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Happy New Year on 22:09 - Jan 1 with 3312 viewsYouTubeDale

Happy New Year on 21:58 - Jan 1 by TVOS1907

He didn't start that game at left-back. He came on as a 26th minute substitute for Scott Tanser with Dale already 3-0 down and every goal originating from that side.

Starting him at left-back at Peterborough four days later was the bizarre decision.

Yes, I was there that night, I knew we had big problems down the left. My mind is playing tricks again re Bunney.

Happy New Year on 22:15 - Jan 1 with 3301 viewsTVOS1907

Happy New Year on 22:09 - Jan 1 by YouTubeDale

Yes, I was there that night, I knew we had big problems down the left. My mind is playing tricks again re Bunney.

It's an odd one really as Hill's thinking must have been that we hadn't conceded with Bunney at left-back, so he started him there again.

Unfortunately Peterborough were 2-0 up in 10 minutes!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Happy New Year on 22:58 - Jan 1 with 3255 viewsnordenblue

Happy New Year on 20:55 - Jan 1 by YouTubeDale

The first measure is maintaining League 1 status. And we all know we have limited financial resources and we really belong in League 2 on that basis. With Keith at the helm we are a different beast and he manages us well, enough to maintain a League 1 existence.

A stretch target would be getting into the play-offs. Keeping a relatively settled side and adding to the quality could see us do this next season. We could obviously see some quality leave. But the overall thrust would be adding even more game time to the "youth" and that will bear fruit as they start to get experienced pros.

We had the chance to have a genuine crack at the playoffs last season and be successful but instead chose to sell,what makes you believe we will strengthen rather than sell should the time arise again?
Happy New Year on 09:34 - Jan 2 with 3149 viewsdingdangblue

Happy New Year on 23:34 - Dec 31 by PDIDDY

Happy new year to you lot, hope it's a good one. #itsonlyagame

Happy New Year.
What's the reasoning behind bury not announcing their usual accounts figures on the 31st December? Why the delay?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Happy New Year on 13:14 - Jan 2 with 3048 viewsboromat

Happy New Year on 22:58 - Jan 1 by nordenblue

We had the chance to have a genuine crack at the playoffs last season and be successful but instead chose to sell,what makes you believe we will strengthen rather than sell should the time arise again?

We'll always sell its part of our success.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Happy New Year on 17:44 - Jan 3 with 2906 viewsaleanddale

Great start to 2016.

Onwards and upwards.

Who will the gigglers sign this week?

#milkybarkid
Happy New Year on 18:11 - Jan 3 with 2848 viewsMoonyDale

Happy New Year on 14:23 - Jan 1 by YouTubeDale

UP The Dale !!!!!!!!

If we can equal last seasons position it will have been a damn good effort by all concerned. If we better it then my God that will be some achievement and Hill will quite rightly deserve all the plaudits coming to him. The bURY board is imploding after their recent run of results and although it's fun to read it's still a double edged sword for me as I backed them to go up.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Happy New Year on 19:22 - Jan 3 with 2778 viewsnordenblue

Happy New Year on 13:14 - Jan 2 by boromat

We'll always sell its part of our success.

As are almost every other team in the country,but ideally at the price and time to be beneficial to us not the buyer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024